Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (98268 Views)

Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / World Toilet Day:meet Man With Poo On His Body (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by ylaa(f): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Iron sponge? You wan kill am?

Virus99:
Guy that's lapalapa... You no dey bath well undecided

Go and buy ose agoyin and iron sponge.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Bnladan(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2019
SendAbroad:
First Picture... Ringworm

2nd picture: Scabies
second one is jock itch, a fungal infection dat affects d groin area. Antifungal cream and tabs can easily solve dis problem

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by chukskafor(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Get these items

1. Get any fungal creme of sulphur (fungasol cream preferably) and apply on the affected body area twice daily

2. A bottle or two of goko cleanser or beta cleanser and take three capful or three 10ml spoonful, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and last thing at night while going to bed

3. A sachet of ketoconazol tablet and take one tablet in the afternoon

4. Try bathing with anti germicidal or anti bacteria soap.

Trust me, within a week, you will get a better result
Nb: continue even after the symptoms must have waded down for a while before backing out
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by PANDEYKALPANA: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2019
It is psoriasis a skin/hormone condition.Browse it please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by VicM6: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2019
My broher go use agbo jare.... na u knw wetin u carry 4 body
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Kaymaxine(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2019
healthserve:
Bacteria. Dirty bed sheets. Bacteria from sweaty coverlets and bed spreads.

He should take his personal hygiene much more seriously like washing them much more regularly, and not once in two years.

One of the pictures indicates reaction to a soap or cream. If he changed to a new soap/cream recently, he should stop it as its too harsh and is burning the skin
Once in two years grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by princessyere1(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
That's ringworm i had it sometime last year, using only antifungal cream won't help, buy Lamisil terbinafine its an anti fungal drug, works like magic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Kaymaxine(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
First of all,stop using tenses in third person,we all know you are the one with the issue.
Secondly,you are using bleaching creams...cos I don't understand why the pictures looks like semo and amala.
Your face is different from all other body parts!!!
Kilode te n bora?
I still say it,any guy that bleaches should be used for money rituals jare,let's leave that madness for the women!!!
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by healthserve(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Once in two years grin cheesy grin cheesy

You gerrit wink
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Lurracash(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Go and do HIV TEST ASAP!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by judexmann1759(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2019
SendAbroad:
First Picture... Ringworm

2nd picture: Scabies
use dettol bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Beetobee(f): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:
Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.

Get Norland toothpaste and use on the site. Tried and tested!
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by vicben27(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2019
this one don go catch gonokurkus grin
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2019
How did you know?

desthan:
HIV loading....
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Unrated900(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Try adrenaline triphosphate

U should rejoice soon
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Ceska(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2019
@poster, that's call psoriasis. It has nothing to do with hygiene but your immune system. You can go for treatment , or allow it to run its course. Pls read further here https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/default.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by mathew247: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Ketoconazole both the drug and the cream will cure you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Amanda4life: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Staphylococcus
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by gabsmilez(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

omo see cancer, this guy is going to die
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by ayotode22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
He needed medical advice from nairalnder lol
dfrost:

Whattt? shocked Guy the bobo collect your gf from you? cheesy grin tongue
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by oakphil: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
See a dermatologist asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dfrost: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kaymaxine:
First of all,stop using tenses in third person,we all know you are the one with the issue.
Secondly,you are using bleaching creams...cos I don't understand why the pictures looks like semo and amala.
Your face is different from all other body parts!!!
Kilode te n bora?
I still say it,any guy that bleaches should be used for money rituals jare,let's leave that madness for the women!!!

cheesy grin my guy but why? This guy no do you anything na?
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dfrost: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
gabsmilez:
omo see cancer, this guy is going to die

shocked just like that?
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Taywon: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Buy Augumentine #3500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by LOWLIFER: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning Fam, I made a thread last Friday/Saturday contemplating suicide because of the various and endless life challenges that has bedeviled me in recent times, I didn't plan to be sensational with the issue or create unusual attention ,as some people have made themselves to believe. I was just tired of Hoping and I am at the crossroad of life and I can barely help my plight. I have cried, wished for death in my sleep, tired of living an unproductive and stagnant life.

I am just a less privileged older brother to 2 younger siblings. I have been responsible for them in my own way since the demise of my Dad years ago and my mom this past August. I originally trained as a Fashion Designer, i am done with the apprenticeship but I have limited means to do a proper ceremony for the collection of certificate and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I work as a security guard for few months but I had to leave the place coz they downsized their labour and I also couldn't get going or survive the job because of peptic ulcer I have suffered for years which affects and cause burning sensation in my upper back and chest. So I quit the job.

At the moment life is unbearable for me. I am homeless ,dampened and clueless about life ,because I have already exhausted my strength and I am at God's mercy and his response and salvation has not been forthcoming. I couldn't get a place of my own or be able to help myself get on the track again.

I am Calling on good people of this forum to show empathy and goodwill and give me a little lifeline so I can have a single room of my own( a BQ preferably) . I am tired of trying and this year is gone with no noticeable achievement or improvement.

I am fighting through depression and my energy is failing me everyday. I honestly don't know how to push forward in life coz I am overwhelmed, helpless and hapless.

Please come to my rescue and help me in any way you can for my accommodation. I will be better,composed and focused and energized to push further and think better in becoming a better person and getting a better life.

I am genuinely in dire needs and I want people with goodwill, character and empathy to show compassion on me.

Please Help

FCM.B
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Crimond: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Classic symptoms of leprosy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Fuckgovt: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Did u recently take flagyl drugs
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Looks like skin cancer
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Sexyolori(f): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
You should see a doctor who will identify the cause of the skin reaction and give you the appropriate prescriptions. no need for self medication, you could harm yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Tecno66: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Dont mind those negative posts. Use epiderm cream, just N300. In a week, you are okay. But rub for more days and you are fully healed.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by gabsmilez(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
dfrost:

shocked just like that?
na cancer na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.