Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (98316 Views)

Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / World Toilet Day:meet Man With Poo On His Body (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by maynation(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
mascot87:
Bros, I can bet with my life that you hardly take your bath

grin grin grin grin grin

Why evils?

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by raphy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
funny people just come here to bash the poster.

guy you sure say you no masturbate and pour ur self ya sperm?

anyway am not a dr.i just want to try to be of help my own way.
buy dametol and rob on it like 3days see what will happen.also try nixoderm.

but try to see a dr if u get cash to pay.they will chatge u head n tail if they knw u be big guy.

good luck
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dirty boy !
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Kvng1234: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Itraconazole tab; daily *30/7
Terbenafine cream; bd after bath

Should do the trick!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nwune(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Take ivercmectin 3tabs start...
Loratidine 1 tab daily for 7days
Apply benzene benzoate cream at night.. Wash off by morning..
Bath morning and night with detol..

Repeat same treatment after one week

Come back and thank me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Atigba: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
NavalBoy:
Please, Doctors and Medical Practitioners, what may be caused of this?

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Your relative input is highly needed.

Elephantiances

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by sharon395(f): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
It looks like spider bite, and if u itch it will just keep increasing in size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by oluyemibamz: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sorry bro this is psoriasis a skin condition which can cause red, flaky patches of skin to appear on areas of your body including your elbows, knees, scalp and lower back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Jm879316: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
mascot87:
Bros, I can bet with my life that you hardly take your bath
lol you’re a salvage bro

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by oluyemibamz: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sorry bro this is psoriasis a skin condition which can cause red, flaky patches of skin to appear on areas of your body including your elbows, knees, scalp and lower back

NavalBoy:

Antifungal creams are not working. After applying, the itching stops, it resurfaces within a short period of time with possible expansion and growth.

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dameddy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Go and buy TRIBACT. Use it to rub affected part, it will work for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Samyj247: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
dermmy:

Use Damatol it will dry in 5days you can thank me later
exactly what I would advise him to do. but bros buy good medicated soap bath at list twice a day...morning and night, then use the damatol on those affected areas. The truth be say u no de baff and u de skip bathing some days. make u try baf at list morning and evening, and use damatol on those parts. also visit any hospital or chemist/pharmacy close bye and get a drug that can kill those ones in ur blood. damatol will do the external job.
NavalBoy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
me and the first poster have have the same thought..

that's either tinea pedis (ringworm)/ scabies.
or some kind of dermatitis, probably atopic.

get some steroid+anti bacterial+anti fungal cream.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Afrocentric: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.i have the Authentic cure. Contact me

What may be the cause?

Guy. It will cost you just 5k.I have the authentic cream. One week cure
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Afrocentric: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Guy. It will cost you just 5k.I have the authentic cream. One week cure
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Josh44s(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

Op take this advice. It’s nothing serious

Adukey:
Get correct fungal cream like nizoral cream and buy itraconazole tab. For the itching,get loratidine or cetrizine tab.

Before it worsens.
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
NavalBoy:

Itching.
Pimples around his body.

What may be the cause?

U are DIRTY. That's d truth.

The permanent cure is to bath regularly and wash ur bedsheets and towel with antiseptics.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Afrocentric: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Contact me for The cure. 100% guarantee
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by LANDLORD72: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
sotall:
Go and do HIV test grin grin

When Dem tell you not to dive in raw, you no hear
Guy you are wicked people like you like raw die.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
also benzyl benzoate should work if it's scabies..
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by eghevaare: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
That is ringworm. Go see a doctor or pharmacist. Also, stop staying dirty. Wash your towel and bathroom clean.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
The first one is shingles symptom of hiv

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by BENARI: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
I see nothing wrong with taking a hiv test. It's free, you have nothing to loose but everything to gain.
Again if you've not had unprotected sexual intercourse in the last 6 - 8 months, then you can confidently rule out std, but still have the test done, I'll advice.

Your symptoms could be a minor skin issue, it could also be a indication that something isn't right with your health.

Please go do a comprehensive testing, whatever it is, you're way better of knowing and fixing it now than later.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Khalidase83(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is most likely HIV, HBV, HCV, VDRL and Fungal infection combined. Pls see a consultant dermatologist as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Caleb17: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
It may be a sign of cancer. God and see your doctor please

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by CirocBoi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Virus99:
Guy that's lapalapa... You no dey bath well undecided

Go and buy ose agoyin and iron sponge.

Mad o!!! Loooolz

2 Likes

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
first pic looks like ringworm infection and second pix looks like scabies. apart from improving on your hygiene to prevent these occurences try to eat a balanced diet and drink enough liquid to keep ur body hydrated.and when i say enough liquid i dont mean coke,fanta or beer but enough fruits containing liquid then enough water as well so as to rid ur body of these infestations.and if u sharing towels are doing community bath now is the time to stop it.see ur dermatologist asap.

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by tizzle(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ekpo mfem
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by macphilip: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
clear ringworm in the first pic.
when last did you had a good & thorough bath?

1 Like

Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by laughitall(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Very dirty man ... spit
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by dave4rella(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked

Bathe very well bro, and disinfectant to your water, wash your bed spread regularly.
Screp the affected area and apply any anti fungal that contains ketocondazole,
You may need oral ingestion too
But see a doctor, as the drug causes infertility if not we'll taken
Re: He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). by Topmaike007(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
sotall:
Go and do HIV test grin grin
When Dem tell you not to dive in raw, you no hear
Naija self mtchew grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.