Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (63377 Views)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by PrincessGift(f): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Hoe low show undecided lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2019
generationz:
You can imagine a woman who had to prostitute herself for money shaming slim broke guys?

The entitlement is crazy.

You expect a young man just coming up to splash millions on you?

I wonder where the sugar daddy is today because she doesn't even look like someone who anyone is splashing even a thousand bucks on.

Well, some of you men deserve this. After all some of you end up becoming like these sugar daddies who stole your girlfriends.

I expect young people not to even look her side, from everything she posted, I can sum it up in 1 word 'liability', but she is hustling though regardless. only a foolish young guy chases such. I mean what's the gain ?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by tricksters: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop making foolish n cursed lunatics famous.

noblealuu:
And so fucking what

Wetin Buhari no go see for London

The kind of thread you need Nwamaikpe cheesy
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by deebrain(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Ritual material spotted.

G boys take note.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by MakyavelitheDon(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2019
See as she stand like Native wrestler.
So because one old man carry you go Dubai do small Shopping for you then u feel. U have fulfilled ur destiny.
These are d kinda girls that make me disrespect a lot of girls nowadays.
They simply lack content
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Duggedised12(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2019
See painment grin grin . well prostitution is the oldest trade and even legal in first world countries more developed than this shit hole. Plus it is the same men that are encouraging it even some guys yapping here will still slide into her DM to ask whats up. Lol,even the ones that eat and breath on ashawo thread will still come here to talk ,even the ones hiding under females monikers just couldn't resist ,lol inside life undecided

If customers nor buy ,market go close.
tell your fathers to stop being sugar daddies .

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Austineva(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:
I distance myself from such men..i work hard and pray make almighty no let me have reason to be at their mercy or ask them for favor...if we meet at beer palor.deh your table I deh my table..they even usually even envy some one that does not send then..low life insecure bastards.
I tell u and surprisingly, women see such men mostly as d maga o wer no sabi shishi. Trust women nah them sabi chop d mr maga and still give them title accord to them. D Maga gee! grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by useurkidney3121: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Hole Low Show
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by godofuck231: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Gistfresh:
A Nigerian slay queen has expressed excitement over her first rodeo to Dubai and how it was sponsored by a random sugar daddy who simple asked "Will you travel with me to Dubai" - She also discredited young guys who are still hustling for money trying to ask her out.

Etinosa shared her experience on twitter and it has been met by various reactions, you can read some of the reactions below:

I’m not gonna lie, the first time I left Nigeria was through sugar daddy. When he met me , his pick up line was legit “will you travel with me to Dubai?” And I couldn’t say no to such. He was a 2mins man and spent millions on me.

But you see those useless slim broke boys....

https://twitter.com/EtinosaVivian/status/1194857672157384706

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/how-my-sugar-daddy-took-me-to-dubai-and.html
you are5poor and you want a life of a royal blood, better marry him and don't come back like tonto to marry a young man you cannot n manage with, you can pay for school but still can't buy class
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by omenka(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
When we guys say girls have only Toto to offer they will be insulting isn’t this a confirmation.
Boys that say this nonsense are probably the stupidest boys out there. Note, they are BOYS not men.

In addition, I believe such boys neither have mothers, sisters or aunts. Otherwise, I dont see how a guy with a mother would say such about their mother.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Las las na ur family go complain when them fix your burial date, wit stories of another ritual killing palava
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
When they use her for rituals, she will understand that not everything that sparkles is good.

Desperate Nigerian girls.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
PrincessGift:
Hoe low show undecided lipsrsealed kiss

Haha

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by farem: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Gistfresh:
A Nigerian slay queen has expressed excitement over her first rodeo to Dubai and how it was sponsored by a random sugar daddy who simple asked "Will you travel with me to Dubai" - She also discredited young guys who are still hustling for money trying to ask her out.

Etinosa shared her experience on twitter and it has been met by various reactions, you can read some of the reactions below:

I’m not gonna lie, the first time I left Nigeria was through sugar daddy. When he met me , his pick up line was legit “will you travel with me to Dubai?” And I couldn’t say no to such. He was a 2mins man and spent millions on me.

But you see those useless slim broke boys....

https://twitter.com/EtinosaVivian/status/1194857672157384706

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/how-my-sugar-daddy-took-me-to-dubai-and.html

The only thing thing you fail to realise is that nothing goes for nothing!

You must first acknowledge that even your dad can't be that 'nice' to you except you're his daughter.

What you loose won't show up now until much later when it's late.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2019
computergeek:
Chai, see person pikin. Oh well we were taught that honesty is the best policy.

Say the truth and shame the devil grin
She said the truth but she never shame the devil,she is still the devil
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Aignosakhare11: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2019
WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!

Here, you will be taught how to create a simple interactive or explanatory 3D Animation Video with your phone, without graphics design skills!!

¶Training will hold on Friday and Saturday by 8pm �

Training Fee is *N10,000*

If you don't want group training, but express one via your DM = *N13,000*

¶You will also be given a � Ebook to study before the training.

¶Training comes with Tutorial videos also to guide you and help you understand better.

¶You will also get 3 Apps that will help you in creating the best videos.

¶You get a *CERTIFICATE* after the training

¶You'll also be given a job opportunity to create videos for an upcoming Organization. Salary: N45,000 to N70,000 monthly only for those in Nigeria.

Payment Details
*Daniel Emeka Clinton access bank 0102545035*

===============================
If you are in �� �� �� �� ��
Pay with: https:///me/@Ace_classy

You will be added to the Main training room once your payment is confirmed.

*Thank You*

Videos below were created by my previous students.

Note: *Please do not attend to anyone who requests for payment in your DM, do not respond. I will communicate with you in your DM*

*Discount also available for a group of 5 or more people.*
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by PrincewithGod(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2019
People are just living their lives oblivious of the life after this life which is for eternity. What a pity!
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Prymestrr(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2019
TeamSimple:
Wetin Dey worry all these Etinosa’s
Their grey matter was rinsed in ethanol from factory hence their already dull brain degraded a step lower to become comatose. grin grin grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Hifeylove: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Ehyaaaaaah...!!! I pity your destiny.. infact you don use ham go Dubai sef so you have nothing left...
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by samjac: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2019
And so?? my sister better go hustle dan to chop money u dont know the source cool
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by johnad3(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2019
spent two Millions on you? And what did you offer him? i guess nothing cus we men are the one who has something to offer, but you, hmmm nothing in returns
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2019
NotNairalandi:
There is always a minute madness in every human being but yours is 24 hours madness. This WASCO Biscuit up there is happy that the Efulefu spent millions on her instead of investing millions on her.she forgot the million the Efulefu spent on her is enough to take her to a good psychiatric hospital and totally heal her of the mental illness because I'm 100% sure her parents are somewhere in one white garment churches praying for her healing... Mental dis-orderness is not something only prayer can cure.
a broke guy spotted
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by ATTemi: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2019
How the man decides 2 spend his money is his business.
Who the girls decides 2 nyash is her business.

Let us respect how people decide 2 live their life!
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2019
May you remain a sugar child for many years to come..

Congrats grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Allsingles: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Don't forget that he can love you as you want but you can never replace his wife in his heart and he can't love you more
than his wife.
He is only interested in having sex with you so all he is doing for you is because of sex.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by mark2sunny(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2019
It's simply an expensive way to drain every good thing in you, leaving you with chaff. He only needs less than 2 minutes to achieve that goal. Now you can only be useful to the slim broke guys....
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2019
What you are selling will soon finishcheesy
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by khalids: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2019
In her mind she thinks she is smart......The man you are romancing all over the place with, is he your husband?....If no...
Just know that God is watching you....In as much as I'm also a sinner, I do not go about broadcasting it or misleading people by making it look like sin is okay....

Call a spade a spade...she is a fornicator.....

If she wants to do it right she should marry a rich single money bag (old or young), then she can flaunt if she wants.......anything else is just shameful and wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by lukui: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2019
ah Baba God when will you blow the trumpet? grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2019
She is a big liar.

this is an advert to see if any old man will fu ck her, This ugly creature has never been to Dubai.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by justdollars: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2019
U re wucked[color=#006600][/color]

NotNairalandi:
There is always a minute madness in every human being but yours is 24 hours madness. This WASCO Biscuit up there is happy that the Efulefu spent millions on her instead of investing millions on her.she forgot the million the Efulefu spent on her is enough to take her to a good psychiatric hospital and totally heal her of the mental illness because I'm 100% sure her parents are somewhere in one white garment churches praying for her healing... Mental dis-orderness is not something only prayer can cure.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by sacrum(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Your Toto go catch fire one day shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.