Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (63584 Views)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by KingEd: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Lolz. U dunno what he has taken from u stupid. U go know, with time and u wee come back here to complain.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Azmanaty: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jesse25:

Your a fool not surprised either. undecided

It is you are and not your

Ode!
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by BENEAMATA: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin do slim broke boys ? Homebreaker
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by taiwolomo1: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Gistfresh:
A Nigerian slay queen has expressed excitement over her first rodeo to Dubai and how it was sponsored by a random sugar daddy who simple asked "Will you travel with me to Dubai" - She also discredited young guys who are still hustling for money trying to ask her out.

Etinosa shared her experience on twitter and it has been met by various reactions, you can read some of the reactions below:

I’m not gonna lie, the first time I left Nigeria was through sugar daddy. When he met me , his pick up line was legit “will you travel with me to Dubai?” And I couldn’t say no to such. He was a 2mins man and spent millions on me.

But you see those useless slim broke boys....

https://twitter.com/EtinosaVivian/status/1194857672157384706

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/how-my-sugar-daddy-took-me-to-dubai-and.html
He has used ur destiny for ritual.....mumu angry
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by smithe113(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn! Damnnñnnnn! Damnnnnn!

You see why i will always tell all my real niggarz that women are like swimming pool

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.

Wow....... You are a genius bro

This explains everything
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Etyowo05(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hu
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by 21savages: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pls is this suppose to cum to frnt page

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
generationz:

Well, some of you men deserve this. After all some of you end up becoming like these sugar daddies who stole your girlfriends.

Before nko? When i eventually become a sugar daddy ehn, all those Unilag boys go cry. I go dey fly their babes all around europe. I go kuku get money by that time.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by akee01(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Whenever karma visit u and ur husband replace u with one small gal.... Don't come here to be ranting.... That's if she go get husband self.

Gistfresh:
A Nigerian slay queen has expressed excitement over her first rodeo to Dubai and how it was sponsored by a random sugar daddy who simple asked "Will you travel with me to Dubai" - She also discredited young guys who are still hustling for money trying to ask her out.

Etinosa shared her experience on twitter and it has been met by various reactions, you can read some of the reactions below:

I’m not gonna lie, the first time I left Nigeria was through sugar daddy. When he met me , his pick up line was legit “will you travel with me to Dubai?” And I couldn’t say no to such. He was a 2mins man and spent millions on me.

But you see those useless slim broke boys....

https://twitter.com/EtinosaVivian/status/1194857672157384706

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/how-my-sugar-daddy-took-me-to-dubai-and.html
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Revolva(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
nonsense.....just to trend
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Mart1994(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
a broke guy spotted

Olosho spotted.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by seangy4konji: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
anonimi:

This Buhari sef undecided sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
buhari is one of the biggest scam in Nigerian history. Once he leave?you will be amazed of howbmuch he and his Fulani cow cabals have looted. I hope Nigerian does not go into famine and civil war...he has ruin Nigeria with borrowing and no food..he basically provided no jobs for youth..the same way they have turned all the hausa mennto almanjiri and turned the efcc he started to stray dogs to cl down on any fine youth in the west and south using a nice car or wearing good cloth. He wants every body to be under his mercy and suffer. Not a single political looter is in prison..but efcc gets joy by displaying small boy who survive by getting small 200$ gift card..is that the problem of Nigeriaohh I wish you know the suffering going on individually in Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by gforce5: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
I don't blame her. I blame the useless men in this country that don't know their worth. Men in this country have no sense of worth. Believe that the only way to attract a woman is to waste money on her. The money this idiot wasted on this bimbo could have helped a lot of poor people in need. The so-called "sugar daddy" most likely has family members that are struggling but would not give them one kobo under the guise that he is broke.

The culture of "the man has to provide while the woman is just a helpmate" has destroyed many relationships between the sexes in this country. A lot of women feel that having a rich boyfriend is a right. They don't see the need to work hard as one maga can pay all their bills. All these old "egbons" who couldn't get women in their youth are now stealing girls from young men. As a result of this, young men end up becoming yahoo boys or drug dealers in order to compete with the "egbons". The girls end up becoming materialistic and prostitutes as they have no respect for young hustling guys. They want a "ready made" product. God help the next generation in this country. We are screwed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
gforce5:
As a result of this, young men end up becoming yahoo boys or drug dealers in order to compete with the "egbons". The girls end up becoming materialistic and prostitutes as they have no respect for young hustling guys. They want a "ready made" product. God help the next generation in this country. We are screwed.

My brother, that's the issue we are facing o. There is an Instagram page called DearMac with 40k followers that connects singles for marriage, so recently Men have been requesting for Women who are working & a lot of complaining have been arising on why those requests are centered on working women only, their complain was "Shebi they know Nigeria is hard, there are no jobs".

Then I begin to wonder, the same Nigeria that you expect a guy to own a car by 25 & be driving a Mercedes 4-wheel drive & a Man at 30 to already have a company. Is it that our own jobs are gotten from some special places?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by generationz(f): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Before nko? When i eventually become a sugar daddy ehn, all those Unilag boys go cry. I go dey fly their babes all around europe. I go kuku get money by that time.

Congrats to you. It's nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by generationz(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
pcguru1:

I expect young people not to even look her side, from everything she posted, I can sum it up in 1 word 'liability', but she is hustling though regardless. only a foolish young guy chases such. I mean what's the gain ?

Some men who don't have a good dose of self worth will feel important chasing people like this and splashing money on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Osefonria: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
When some guys go use am ritual now, people go dey talk. No brain at all. Naijan girls with their money mentality is appalling.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
ednut1:
What many of the dubai bound ladies do. At least she is being honest
She should also seek for forgiveness and stop the act.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by tomdon(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
generationz:
You can imagine a woman who had to prostitute herself for money shaming slim broke guys?

The entitlement is crazy.

You expect a young man just coming up to splash millions on you?

I wonder where the sugar daddy is today because she doesn't even look like someone who anyone is splashing even a thousand bucks on.

Well, some of you men deserve this. After all some of you end up becoming like these sugar daddies who stole your girlfriends.

She wasn't shaming slim broke boys, she was only asserting that while her shuga popsy is a 2 minute man, those boys fvck the hell outta her
No be lie. I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Goke101(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
This girls ain’t loyal

All these girls saying shits on internet, don’t they have parents or do they think they won’t get married or have kids one day
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Jonovo98: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Very soon they will say, a young lad ran mad after she was been dropped by unknown man
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by seunfape(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Edo people takes prostitute as serious job ....omase o
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Amanda4life: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Very soon you will get married and soonest your husband will become sugar Daddy to some other girls.

The day you come out on social media to cry. You will have incurable heart attack.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by anonimi: 5:44am On Nov 16, 2019
seangy4konji:
buhari is one of the biggest scam in Nigerian history. Once he leaves you will be amazed of how much he and his Fulani cow cabals have looted. I hope Nigerian does not go into famine and civil war...he has ruin Nigeria with borrowing and no food..he basically provided no jobs for youth..the same way they have turned all the hausa mennto almanjiri and turned the efcc he started to stray dogs to cl down on any fine youth in the west and south using a nice car or wearing good cloth. He wants every body to be under his mercy and suffer. Not a single political looter is in prison..but efcc gets joy by displaying small boy who survive by getting small 200$ gift card..is that the problem of Nigeriaohh I wish you know the suffering going on individually in Nigeria now.

Do you think that he is planning to leave or to die in office

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Sotland: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Quite a long time... Inbox me at your convenience
generationz:
You can imagine a woman who had to prostitute herself for money shaming slim broke guys?

The entitlement is crazy.

You expect a young man just coming up to splash millions on you?

I wonder where the sugar daddy is today because she doesn't even look like someone who anyone is splashing even a thousand bucks on.

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by AuroraB(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
See angst, rage and vile reactions on here. If we were this upright, there won't be problems as we are experiencing. See them baring their fangs. Abeg, una too extra undecided
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
some bini babes ehn grin..i dey fear dem grin.u will see a 19 yr old bini chick racketing a bald headed 79 yr old man cheesy...ehn dating ur own great grand father agemate shocked or those ones wey dey racket old italo men...na wah for wire road grin.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Duggedised12:
,even the ones hiding under females monikers just couldn't resist ,lol inside life undecided

[b]
grin grin grin grin na dat one kee me pass grin grin grin

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Duggedised12(f): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin na dat one kee me pass grin grin grin
talk to your brothers o make them behave grin or if to be male don't tire dem make we kuku help them cut the tiny finger wey dey inbetween their legs since them nor know the value . grin grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Duggedised12:
talk to your brothers o make them behave grin or if to be male don't tire dem make we kuku help them cut the tiny finger wey dey inbetween their legs since them nor know the value . grin grin
abeg let a brotha hustle grin.if im pose as a female na im go get d attention im need nau cheesy.but wetin really crack me up be say most of them forget say na female monikers dem dey use and the true male in them had to come out cos of this thread grin

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Duggedised12(f): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
abeg let a brotha hustle grin.if im pose as a female na im go get d attention im need nau cheesy.but wetin really crack me up be say most of them forget say na female monikers dem dey use and the true male in them had to come out cos of this thread grin
the thing pain dem too much. grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Duggedised12:
the thing pain dem too much. grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.