Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (63355 Views)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by contigiency(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
you and that your sugar daddy are nuisance. But he is more stupid than you. In fact, he is a member of the wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by airbrush: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
Weldone

stupid gal why you no tell am to give the millions and leave you for Nigeria. use the money to better your life .

at the end you may not need the sugar daddy sef
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Girls wey dey answer "Etinosa" are usually prostitute

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by DexterousOne(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2019
generationz:
You can imagine a woman who had to prostitute herself for money shaming slim broke guys?

The entitlement is crazy.

You expect a young man just coming up to splash millions on you?

I wonder where the sugar daddy is today because she doesn't even look like someone who anyone is splashing even a thousand bucks on.

Well, some of you men deserve this. After all some of you end up becoming like these sugar daddies who stole your girlfriends.

The society is done
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Venerable612(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2019
generationz:
You can imagine a woman who had to prostitute herself for money shaming slim broke guys?

I wonder where the sugar daddy is today because she doesn't even look like someone who anyone is splashing even a thousand bucks on.

Well, some of you men deserve this. After all some of you end up becoming like these sugar daddies who stole your girlfriends.

Apt.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2019
And that is your soul aim in life as a young Nigerian girl..

Never aspired to be the world best economist or CNN report er or win literatures grand prize..

My pusssy was bleeped and millions was spent on me...

You are a disgrace to our generation. We will keep drilling that borehole if you..

Shameless.

PS..she is still ugly as hell...not worth my 2k.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by bonnyhope: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2019
dilodavid:
What you also tell us how he fvcked you? Abi e no do you?

that is why she said he is a 2 minute man na

the man go be dis kind pot belly man
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by bonnyhope: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:
And that is your soul aim in life as a young Nigerian girl..

Never aspired to be the world best economist or CNN report er or win literatures grand prize..

My pusssy was bleeped and millions was spent on me...

You are a disgrace to our generation. We will keep drillibgvthst borehole if you..

Shameless

ladies of this generation have no shame again
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by DaInferno(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=84038439]You can imagine a woman
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by slimjohn2k5: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Are u back to Nigeria or not
Is the sugar that still taking u to Dubai or not
because of young age girls talk anyhow. When they are getting to 27 they will be preaching how u can grow with a struggling guy
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Akalia(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Spits. She's too ugly to identify as a slayqueen. Some men don't have thirst and class.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by seangy4konji: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2019
bonnyhope:

ladies of this generation have no shame again

Sometimes I wonder who gave birth to them..I v sisters. They would never portray themselves in such manner. Sonestimes you wonder if they have family names that the name must be held in pride...

Buhari has turned all of them to hoes...weyher you accept it or not..from old yo young women in Nigeria now is into prostitutuon...married men..old and young..kids as small as 14 now will tell you what will u give me when m going..I weak bro

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Austineva(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2019
because of puna? ALU mee some men. I tell u. I can't be such stupid. Just for ordinary puna that is free everywhere u go. And such men can never give a dim to his fellow men, even to his best male friend. Tufiakwa, for some men

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by seangy4konji: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Austineva:
because of puna? ALU mee some men. I tell u. I can't be such stupid. Just for ordinary puna that is free everywhere u go. And such men can never give a dim to his fellow men, even to his best male friend. Tufiakwa, for some men
bastard men as such are all around..to buy a bottle if beer while you watch premiership game. No...a useless how called him 2 min man...his that her pussy no pass 5k
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Jones4190(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2019
noblealuu:
And so fucking what

Wetin Buhari no go see for London

The kind of thread you need Nwamaikpe cheesy
he went on honey moon
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Belteshazzar1: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
And that's the way you girls end up living a miserable life.. after they will be saying let's increase women interest in governance while they are out there uploading their nudes online.. How can a slay queen govern a nation....
I'm sure you girls didn't forget a post that was trending last month about the tattooed lady hmmmmm this is the way it started..
mtcheeeew
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by cococandy(f): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2019
After all the millions he spent on you, are you rich now?

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by nonix22(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
he was a 2mins man; thank you God he did not die on top of you.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Thegamingorca(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2019
generationz:

It's a circle of life.

Money is meant to be spent.

You either get a Benz or yOu spend on a slut
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Azmanaty:
Edo girl

Not surprised undecided
Your a fool not surprised either. undecided
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Lindaa97(f): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice footies by the way......
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Austineva(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:
bastard men as such are all around..to buy a bottle if beer while you watch premiership game. No...a useless how called him 2 min man...his that her pussy no pass 5k
I tell u, bro. Some can be useless for d whole African. I have seen countless of such men. I hate such men to d extent that I can't help them even at d point of death. There is this one I knw very well, he comes to our work place once in while, u as a man can never owe him 5naira as a balance. Buh gives more than 2k or more to my fellow work mate who is woman. He doesn't even give a smile to his fellow man buh if u see where he is smiling and gisting with women, I tell u, u will be amazed. Dear, I hate such men that I can't imagine helping them even at d point of their death.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by Sniper101(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Truly, everyone (mostly women) has a price.
All you gotta do is...Make A Good Bid. grin

But anyhow sha, Las Las na still one "slim broke guy" she go eventually end up with; after her current lifestyle is done with her.
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by kevotek1000(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Good the first time she travel out of this country is through sugar daddy, Maybe next time you will travel out of this world through Ritual daddy. No more shame to most Nigeria ladies. Her kind was throw out from a car @ Ajah the other day. Ladies will never learn, no more decency anymore... Showing cleavages and surgical Ass, advertising their POT OF HONEY as their sole source of MONEY...
No wonder Mr President said women are met to be in the KITCHEN. Nothing more than sex objects I guess, they are always portraying that nowadays.

What Etinosa don't know Is that internet never forget...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by heendrix(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2019
noblealuu:
And so fucking what

Wetin Buhari no go see for London

The kind of thread you need Nwamaikpe cheesy
Lol it's true.....nwaAmaikpe comment would really be needful here grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by seangy4konji: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Austineva:
I tell u, bro. Some can be useless for d whole African. I have seen countless of such men. I hate such men to d extent that I can't help them even at d point of death. There is this one I knw very well, he comes to our work place once in while, u as a man can never owe him 5naira as a balance. Buh gives more than 2k or more to my fellow work mate who is woman. He doesn't even give a smile to his fellow man buh if u see where he is smiling and gisting with women, I tell u, u will be amazed. Dear, I hate such men that I can't imagine helping them even at d point of their death.
I distance myself from such men..i work hard and pray make almighty no let me have reason to be at their mercy or ask them for favor...if we meet at beer palor.deh your table I deh my table..they even usually even envy some one that does not send then..low life insecure bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by deeva1: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
All these Benin girls self...I only pity her glory dat she sold for Dubai trip
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by heendrix(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Conceptman:
if sugar daddy's wife or children catch you, nobody will pity you. enjoy while it last, remember to post when you chop better beating join.

09034377258aluminium windows in casement, casement burglary. contact us.

grin grin. grin
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by wisdomkid: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
Ha! see honesty, it's better than lying nonsense. Lol, sugar daddy people everywhere..
Re: Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me by anonimi: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:
Sometimes I wonder who gave birth to them..I v sisters. They would never portray themselves in such manner. Sonestimes you wonder if they have family names that the name must be held in pride...

Buhari has turned all of them to hoes...weyher you accept it or not..from old yo young women in Nigeria now is into prostitutuon...married men..old and young..kids as small as 14 now will tell you what will u give me when m going..I weak bro

This Buhari sef undecided sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.