Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. (13712 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Hand Dryer, Computer , AC, Ox Fan For Sale / Rechargeable Fan That Blows Like A.C Cheap And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. by okirewaju(f): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hayastark:

The issue with rechargeable fan battery is not the make. The batteries are almost same, what I do is I changd the battery at least once yearly. With 4k you can buy a new battery.
Hi
Pls do you buy the battery online or a physical shop?
My OX fan is beginning to give sign and I would love to buy a new battery.
Re: Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. by Hayastark: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
okirewaju:
Hi
Pls do you buy the battery online or a physical shop?
My OX fan is beginning to give sign and I would love to buy a new battery.

I buy them from electronic store,

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. by mindtricks: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hayastark:

I buy them from electronic store,

Can you please name them if you don't mind.
Also, how do you know the ones you buy are Legit, any checks asides buying from the store?
Re: Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. by MysterU(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
mindtricks:

Can you please name them if you don't mind.
Also, how do you know the ones you buy are Legit, any checks asides buying from the store?
Q link batteries usually last longer
Re: Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. by okirewaju(f): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2023
MysterU:

Q link batteries usually last longer
True. I bought 2 and I've been enjoying my fan since then. Rechargeable fan is bae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / If Your Spouse Came Home Drunk: Your Reaction / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.