Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai (88246 Views)

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / See Amazing Pictures Of First 7-star Hotel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by daddytime(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Perhaps Linda Ikeji actually thought she was inspiring or motivating a new breed into blogging. But what do we have here?

A colossus of a disgrace to the entire world and back.

Their English and what they blog about truly deserves a death sentence as opined by Lai Mohammed and the FG.

Idiots with their herd mentality.

Anything wey dem hear say na him dey give money all of dem go dive enter

I still blame Linda for this current blogging craze among our under bridge reporters.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by lamalang(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
How can one Africa concert hold outside Africa ? She should have name it Dubai for Africa concert

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
But what abt your father's room in naija?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Trutherme: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Crixxx:
Ashawo kobo kobo. Lass lass na small boy wizkid go enjoy your oil well.
Mama
So she can't afford the hotel room for herself? Or what are u saying?

Upon all the shows she don do this year. No be her colleagues dey flaunt diamond rings and chain?

Behave!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by styless(f): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Everyone is in Dubai this time around...okay

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Antoeni(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
I am Also in my 1 and Half Star Hotel Room in Ekiti.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by OnyesomJ(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wow! What a post! What a show!

OP, I read this update thrice and boom... I'm now in the same bed with Tiwa Savage.

You will not believe she's been begging to have sex with me since but I've been declining, doing shakara.

omo I get mind oo shocked But no worries, before I leave here today, I must fvck her at least 27 times.

Thank you OP.
See this one oo am not Sure you’re okay

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by samorobo: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Stupid thread...And what is this suppose to mean.....

Keep stalking people's insta story for cheap class clicks...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Antoeni:
I am Also in my 1 and Half Star Hotel Room in Ekiti.Nonsense
Pele

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow, very cool environment.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Agugbadin: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
She is calm and she relates well with every person she comes across. She is not a proud person, neither saucy nor arrogant.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tiwa DAT just finished sucking wizkid...

Wizzy mid no get time and beside. Why every body go fuvai since last week..I need to renew my residence visa..it be like say ibe blessing deh DAT side...over 40 people on my the line in Dubai..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by ugodson(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Haaaa! Don't u know Wizzy is in the next room, is a secret o!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
samorobo:
Stupid thread...And what is this suppose to mean.....

Keep stalking people's insta story for cheap class clicks...

Well we've bn celebrating davidos chains and shopping sprees in dubai, why not tiwas expensive hotel?
I'm just adding some balance to the 'news' is all.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by guru333(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:

I thought he's in Tanzania
shut up .u don't know where he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by youngest85(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pls where can I get a lodge of 3-4k per night in Nigeria?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by sureinfo: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mad o, this view make sense sha mean while make I go play dream league on my camon 12 air sha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
OnyesomJ:
See this one oo am not Sure you’re okay

that was sarcasm bro grin It was meant to say that I find no benefit or use in the post. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by mikerezzy: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Stevecovey:
The musician recently arrived into Dubai for the OneAfricaMusic festival and decided to show off the breathtaking views of her room at the prestigious 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah hotel. Directly overlooking the ocean.

Source:
www.instagram.com/tiwasavage

yall should checkout https://metrogist.com.ng/video-phyno-vibe-ft-flavour/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Annie001: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
So Tiwa went to lodge in an hotel that cost 700k per night
Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Burgerlomo: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely
I'm sure she's missing wizzy

Who told you she's lonely cool
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Badgers14: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely
I'm sure she's missing wizzy

Who did you think messed up that sheet

Please dont quote me, I am not feeling fine

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dubai is a desert. What ocean?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by beresponsible(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bed and window
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by patomberekpe(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please could You also Show us her poor and her sanitary towel, arrant nonsense.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by okaforlazarus90(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Smalldick123:
There is magic in this thread. Just read it 10 times. u will recive alert immediately. Try it and thank me later.
All thanks to the op
Hahahaha you are funny.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Na here wizkid dey take play with her yansh wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nwaonyishi69: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Our mumu suppose don't do. The cost of traveling to and fro Dubai for dick, hotel charges, drinks and stuff, as well as publicity stunt could build a descent mansion in her ancestral home. Like Tinubu, at the end, she might even deny her ancestral home. Black man fall my hand, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Godhatesodomy: 1:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.