Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai (87988 Views)

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / See Amazing Pictures Of First 7-star Hotel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2019
Photo of TS bedroom of curtain and bed in dubai is now news enough to be on FP.
Rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Goalnaldo(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wow! What a post! What a show!

OP, I read this update thrice and boom... I'm now in the same bed with Tiwa Savage.

You will not believe she's been begging to have sex with me since but I've been declining, doing shakara.

omo I get mind oo shocked But no worries, before I leave here today, I must fvck her at least 27 times.

Thank you OP.
haha you and the other guy no well grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2019
So is this the same room where tiwa and her ex husband resided when he sent out his shitting on the haters photos?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Marcsunny(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2019
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in NigeriaEurope brands for male and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Ajibade123(m): 3:01am On Nov 16, 2019
what concerns us with tiwa Savage hotel room now??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by olaposer(m): 4:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Hope wizzy is there with her for her equation of enjoyment to balance because, production is not complete until it gets to the final consumer, if you know you know.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Isoduwa(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Normal level 50D a night

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nature8(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by LOGOBELT: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Wet in we no go see, is this one news??

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Kdon2: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:
She's lonely
I'm sure she's missing wizzy

Na only her pizzy wizzy go dey bang?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Emmasnoop(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Una 4 show us when she dey toilet na rubbish.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by jeffreyy: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2019
Various apps are available to use. Here you will get more about the best apps to use. https://yipcreations.com/hidden-camera-detector-apps/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Jasen1(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Badgers14:

Who did you think messed up that sheet

Please dont quote me, I am not feeling fine

Hahahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Jasen1(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2019
guru333:

shut up .u don't know where he is

Next think read and understand stop rushing that's why you failed jamb
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by BlackBuhari: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Where is the room .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Crixxx:
Ashawo kobo kobo. Lass lass na small boy wizkid go enjoy your oil well.
Mama
There is nothing kobo kobo abt this hotel o. grin Its the most luxurious in the world.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Isoduwa:
Normal level 50D a night
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by munafav(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
The puna don sock tire
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by guru333(f): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:

Next think read and understand stop rushing that's why you failed jamb

lolzzz I guess ur lack of sacarsm will lead u astray soon.....ya just too stupid to understand me
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlackBuhari:
Where is the room .

The op changed the topic. The original topic was abt the amazing view from the hotel.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by dav704(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by dav704(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
The most extensive Royal suite is meant for a Maharaja. It has a cinema room, two master bathrooms, full-size Jacuzzis including five-head rain showers, a library including an exquisite majlis design lounge.

The hotel inexplicably has 142 one-bedroom deluxe suites, 18 panoramic suites, 28 two-bedroom luxurious suites, 4 Club Suites, two Presidential Suites, and two Royal Suites.

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/how-to-get-cheap-burj-al-arab-rooms-2020/
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai by dav704(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
I thought I should give you some hint on common phrases to learn before your vacation in Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai. Do well to thank me for the comment section.

The Burj al Arab Jumeirah is also known as the Tower of the Arabs is a luxurious hotel located in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is one of the tallest hotels in the world (though 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupying space) and it stands on an artificial island from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of an Arabian dhow ship

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/burj-al-arab-jumeirah/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.