Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom (2215 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Here's a video making rounds online as a young man pranks his mom with a fake joystick.
This Prank got people talking. This got a lot of people talking.

"You Don't Wanna Touch”, he said.

A boy's skit prank has got social media users and people talking after showing his mother a fake joystick.

He surprised his mother in the living room with his fake joystick, and asked her to touch it, but refused.

I should slap you in the stuff for laughing in my face she said. Remove that shuff from here, are you sick in the head. What the beep is this, the mother lamented.

You don't wanna touch it?

He said as he went further to use his fake joystick to touch his mother's backside.

This got social media users talking as some said he went too far saying the mom should touch it, while some thinks he should be arrested, because he may do worst.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B42OnRbFmMF/

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/11/i-got-hot-in-front-of-my-mom-man-pranks.html?m=1

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Watch Video Here;

See Reactions Below:

Re: Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by moorevic(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
I think the dude wants to nhu nhu his mum. So his trying to know her reactions first before carrying out the main act. Too much of" Son fvcks stuck mom "
Re: Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by WonderManly(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mtchewwww

Re: Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by kingxsamz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is one of the reasons why aliens don't visit us.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by kingxsamz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
moorevic:
Too much of" Son fvcks stuck mom "

See how you dey expose yourself.

Re: Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom by moorevic(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
kingxsamz:

See how you dey expose yourself.
And you were able to figure me out. HOW? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female First Class Law Graduate Displays Her Certificates (pics) / The Major Reason Women Are Created Is To Produce Babies. / Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.