Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) (30195 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2017
There was stir along Mombasa road on Friday evening after city bachelor decided to propose to his long-time girlfriend on the busy the highway.

Titus Nyakundi 35, a teacher at Prestigious School in Lavington was proposing to his girlfriend Elizabeth Mwikali who works at private company along Mombasa road.

Despite the heavy traffic towards Mlolongo on Friday evening his surprise was okayed by one of his friend, who is an outrider traffic cop.

Nyakundi's trick was well planned prank for the lady to be 'arrested' by anti-narcotics detectives upon being flagged down by the traffic cop and told to park aside just around Eka Hotel.

To make it be real, he switched off his mobile phone as Mwikali made frantic calls to Nyakundi upon being told by the phony detectives that the boyfriend was also wanted hardcore drug dealer.

Shortly, Nyakudi emerged from hiding and went down on his knees to propose as friends and passengers on traffic cheered the tearful Mwikali, other zoomed off knowing that hardcore drug dealer had been finally nabbed.

"I decided to use this kind of prank because she has been cautioning me never to engage in dirty deals or even anything close to drug abuse, she is the love of my life and I'm happy that she has accepted my proposal, had she turned down because of the prank, I would have cried throughout the night,” said Nyakundi.

On her side Mwikali said "I was so scared but it hit that if he was really as the two guys posing as detectives were pushing it, we would have sat down and solved the problem because of our love"

To grace the proposal, some of their close friends served lovebirds' costly wine before they all moved the party to nearby Panari Hotel along Mombasa road.

Source + More Photos >> here >>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-pranks-girlfriend-narcotics-arrest-proposes-photos/

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by izzou(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
I'm not a fan of publicity but I love happiness

So, I wish them well grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by gabinogem(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
I wish both of u success in ur marriage institution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Fxmanager(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Sometimes wen i imagine the age of people that are about to or recently got married i couldn't understand why friends & relatives are urging me to tie the knot

For fvck sake i am in my early thirties! There is still time to choose the right partner angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
WTT??! Why would anyone want to stress themselves over an entanglement you'd get bored with overtime?? I really can't deal

Why don't you just hand her the freakn' ring and ask if she would marry you just like you'd ask for anything. I don't see myself making a scene to make what would eventually turn out to be a nightmare romantic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by izzou(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
Sometimes wen i imagine the age of people that are about to or recently got married i couldn't understand why friends & relatives are urging me to tie the knot

For fvck sake i am in my early thirties! There is still time to choose the right partner angry

That's exactly what those guys in that picture said

You better realize that there is no time bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by psalmson001: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
My proposal will be "whistle blowing themed" in collaboration with efcc & icpc. Just incase we no find anytn for her papa house, i go change am to proposal grin

Dear future wife, is joke i is o.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by glosplendid(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Kelvin0(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Mombasa, Titus Nyakundi, Elizabeth Mwikali...if i hadn't seen this kinda names, i would have been disappointed.

Happy married life between!
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2017
He he. This kind thing fit cause breast attack o grin
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by pauldiamonds: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2017
if the girl had denied him,he would haved started crying.......MUMU
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2017
angry angry
Thumbs down
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by darkenkach(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Marriage wea go soon crash.
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2017
bettercreature:
Nonsense!
Hahaha, Na real nonsense, next news jare grin

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by NoChill: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2017
After two months them go begin fight, na when the real police go come in
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by d33types: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2017
In the last days, stupidity will engulf the surface of the earth..
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Pranked mine with a borrowed Bentley. She agreed fast. Told her the car wasn't mine later.

She is still thinking about my proposal..

2 Likes

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Praying it won't materialize in the future o
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by PointZerom: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

If you marry at d age of 25, by the time you'll clock 60 your first child will be 35yrs, if you marry at 40 by the time you'll clock 60 your first child will be 20yrs. Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by bastien: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmm, my own go be like Pablo Escobar own
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2017
izzou:
I'm not a fan of publicity but I love happiness

So, I wish them well grin

Good!!
Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by silasweb(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Never a dull moment in kenya

1 Like

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by chronique(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Cool. Years ago, I used to imagine me proposing at the ever busy Maryland junction, at Ikeja, after I might have pulled over in traffic, picked up a quarrel with the lady(would have set out a ploy to work with) and asked her to come down from the vehicle and created a scene that would attract onlookers, and eventually do the needful...lol.

I think I have outgrown that kind of crazy stuff, and would prefer a quiet candle light dinner at home or at a luxury restaurant/hotel(that's if I get to go that route though). I think I'm currently a big fan of simplicity and tranquility.

5 Likes

Re: Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) by MVLOX(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Nice concept....

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Advice For Single Successful Guys / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.