Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) (57989 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by micflo28(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let it not come to Nigeria, peoples wife will be peeing recklessly in the public exposing the poor mans oil well
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by nasirujj(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
They should point it to the ceiling let's see.
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Favour1990(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
No no dis wasn't Kenya's dat invented it is a foreign product
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by fisherboy: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
after try bringing it out from one conner of ur pant like I do mine from my boxer let's see what happens

1 Like

Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oluwatosean:

CLICK

I doubt this was made by the Kenyans....

Saw this in a foreign movie.. Can't remember the movie though

Are you sure you can't remember the movie
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Frenzyboy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
[left][/left]
solablings:
Our African brothers The Kenyans have just invented what is called SUSU CUP which is mainly used by ladies that wishes to pee like man.

Isn't this great?

Source: https://www./groupkenya/permalink/3341595582601980/
And how does that affect this country?
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by solablings(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
POO
Frenzyboy:
[left][/left]
And how does that affect this country?
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by henrijin: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
When they finish, will they shake it?
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mmm I suppose so
blank:

So when travelling, you don't have to look for toilet up and down or squat over disgusting open spaces. Uses are plenty in Nigeria. You can park on 3MB and pee into the sea without fear of having to squat.
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Mypeople2(m): 1:43am On Nov 16, 2019
solablings:
Our African brothers The Kenyans have just invented what is called SUSU CUP which is mainly used by ladies that wishes to pee like man.

Isn't this great?

Nawa ! So this is their problem .
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by JoseRaji(m): 3:06am On Nov 16, 2019
solablings:

Isn't this great?

"Invented"? Are you high? Something that has been circulating the globe for over ten years. Research well before you type rubbish na.
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by solablings(f): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Blockhead continue arguing with your keypad
JoseRaji:

"Invented"? Are you high? Something that has been circulating the globe for over ten years. Research well before you type rubbish na.
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 4:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Oluwatosean:

CLICK

its even on aliexpress
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Oharina(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Does that mean that they will carrying it along to where ever they go ?
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Greenback: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Cousin9999: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2019
This type of tool has been around for decades in different forms. It seems to be most useful for military. The only other women that might want to use it are maybe women with injuries. Seems like a way to avoid a bed pan. It could also be a tool for women working in remote areas or who are on the road a lot for their job.

If someone doesn't fall into that category, I'm not sure why they would want to use it.

1 Like

Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by JoseRaji(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
solablings:
Blockhead continue arguing with your keypad
Look at this fool! Go and check online for this stuff. It's all over AliExpress. And you're here claiming it was "invented" by the kenyans. Who would want to waste time arguing with someone that has nothing upstairs before?
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by futureadedayo: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Do you need a good mathematics or further mathematics tutor in Abuja? Either in preparation for an exam or to bring out the best in you or your children, Please call 08038328597.... Your story will never remain the same.
NOTE: First meeting/teaching is FREE
This will give you the chance to decide if you still want me to carry-on as your tutor.......
..........................MATHS IS FUN...............................
CALL: 08038328597
Gmail: futureadedayo@gmail.com
Re: Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oluwatosean:

CLICK

Orange is the New Black?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.