Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating (3012 Views)

"She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by IssaGist: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
A South African man, Rofhiewa is excited as he marries his physically challenged fiancee after four of dating.

According to his tweet;
It all started back in 2016, now it's been 4 years together. I just marry this beautiful soul
https://twitter.com/RofhiewaM/status/1195286121997119490?s=19

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-marries-his-physically-challenged-fiancee-after-4-years-of-dating

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by IssaGist: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2019

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Olalan(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
May God bless their union.......
BTW True love covers all

6 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by IssaGist: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Sabby1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
It all started in 2016......
2016 -2019 is 3 years and not 4 years as posted by the bros

The guy deserves an accolade. To marry someone with disability in this present age is quite rare. He must be courageous above all odds to do that

The guy got my absolute respect

9 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by concupiscent: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Love finds all.
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Evergreen4(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Genuine love

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Okoroawusa: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
This thing they call love is very strange indeed....

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by NwaAmaikpe: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
shocked

God forbid.
May none of my kith or kin find the type of love that will reduce them to laughing stocks.

This one is a confirmed senseless person who should be disowned by his family and friends.
What type of love turns a man into a mumu?

We are still saying that women are liabilities to men and he went on to marry one who is even a liability to her ownself.

Shame on him and shame on his umunnas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by IvarTheBoneless: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
The guy is good-looking... I hope he's in it for love and not maybe money.

I salute him. Sorry I doubt I could have done this willingly.

Best wishes to them...
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by UncleGist: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by dipson4u08(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
that girl papa owe better money...

which kind love....

Money is involve jare
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by YorubaPrince: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
The Fool above never experience love hence the reason to wail.

I wish them the best of luck! cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by IamPlato(m): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2019
This Nwaamaikpe Of A Boy Has Finally Arrived Again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by iRepNaija1: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2019
When a cute or beautiful woman marries a disabled or ugly guy, no one says a thing. The other way around? Something is wrong or he needs to be given accolades. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by YorubaPrince: 2:39am On Nov 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.
May none of my kith or kin find the type of love that will reduce them to laughing stocks.

This one is a confirmed senseless person who should be disowned by his family and friends.
What type of love turns a man into a mumu?

We are still saying that women are liabilities to men and he went on to marry one who is even a liability to her ownself.

Shame on him and shame on his umunnas.

You're a true reflection and depiction of a typical Okoro man and their values... just the way they reason. Keep it up my bloda! grin
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Tarabye: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Burgerlomo: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2019
My respect man cool

May God bless their union cool

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Lamasta(m): 5:29am On Nov 16, 2019
This is what we call true love

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Amstupid(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Dat girl go like diiick Wella ,,, make he no be say na diiiiiiiick cause her disability undecided

Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by Launcher: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2019
A fool among the commentators said : This SHOULD be us.
can't stop laughing
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by torin: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
I wish them happy married life.

He that is showing favor to the lowly one is lending to Jehovah and he will repay"(Read Proverbs 19:17)

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. / Prostitute Confessed To Lying Against A Cab Man After Stripping Naked (video) / Reactions As Uganda's Ugliest Man Marries Second Wife,ŕ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.