Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (79440 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrchineke:

Ok, Davido Amaka!
What of FFK ? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by richie240: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Germany was isi Nigerian coat of arm, IGBOS will never ever touch anyone wearing isi agu
"Igboes will readily beat and tear a nigeria coat-of-arms clothed man but won't do such to a person wearing isiagu."
It only confirms d hatred igboes have for Nigeria and Nigerians.
No plobrem....we know dt already.
odinma!
Any wonder why d same 'coat-of-arms' u so detest remains elusive to u?

PrecisionFx:

Very daft n meaningless assertion.
Hahahaha.....I got u there!
Don't worry, u don't need to be shy, we all know already dt ur (plural) hate for Nigeria and Nigerians is real, and we've accepted that.
no plobrem

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by LZAA: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrchineke:
Ugly yam legged Igbo crew wearing furniture making material.......Biafra airways!!

Lzaa immhotep when are you flying your family from Eko-ile back to anywhere in erosion primitive land.

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by brokenbutterfly: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
So should ugly people be jobless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Legendguru: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
very nice uniform, shame about the women
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by richie240: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Germany was isi Nigerian coat of arm, IGBOS will never ever touch anyone wearing isi agu

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PrecisionFx:
The real question u should always personally ask ur self as an AFONJA is weda u love the IGBOS

Lolz....nwoke, look in d mirror biko. The question is best suited for you (plural) :"Does Igbos love Igbos?
You that are ready to kill your fathers just because he wore the 'coat of arms of the federal republic of Nigeria, instead of Isiagu is asking for love? Taa dia!

Love kee u dia! cheesy

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Hexdavewalkersl: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

See I can see you are just jealous unlike your tribe we igbos are proud of our roots IGBO KWENU
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Hexdavewalkersl: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=84082994][/quote]

But they are still finer than you tribal bigot we are not ashamed of our tribe like you
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Righteousness89(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible
ONE DAY U WILL NEED THAT LORD'S CHOSEN..

Mark my Words, you will need That Lords Chosen this year
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Hexdavewalkersl: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
richie240:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lolz....nwoke, look in d mirror biko. The question is best suited for you (plural) :"Does Igbos love Igbos?
You that are ready to kill your fathers just because he wore the 'coat of arms of the federal republic of Nigeria, instead of Isiagu is asking for love? Taa dia!

Love kee u dia! cheesy

You Are getting it all wrong we are not like you that celebrates corruption we love ourselves but we hate corrupted ones among us

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by richie240: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hexdavewalkersl:

You Are getting it all wrong we are not like you that celebrates corruption we love ourselves but we hate corrupted ones among us
This is what u get when u interject in a matter whose genesis u are oblivious of.
Sorry, nwanne, d bolded isn't d core of d dialogue between me and prefixionfx.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Why these ugly women as hostesses ? haba
they are your fellow yam leg women na
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Hexdavewalkersl: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=Sabby1 post=84067117][/quote]

Bros we are proud of our roots unlike you tribal bigot IGBO KWENU
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by LZAA: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hexdavewalkersl:

But they are still finer than you tribal bigot we are not ashamed of our tribe like you
Hmm
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by richie240: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PrecisionFx:

And yorubas are in Jack and rose titanic luv with themselves cheesy grin wink.

It's a well known fact that the only United tribe and the only tribe that love each other to death in Nigeria are the IGBOS.

Yorubas are never known for unity and Hausa kill themselves in numbers daily.

Lolz, ........no wonder ur "love" nearly took the life of the most senior igbo government official from d face of d earth all because of Isiagu if not for a reenactment of his 100m days in primary school. cheesy
A "love" that can lead to death d day one put on d 'wrong' clothes.
That kind of "love" DT will make a vagabond 'child' beat up his father because of isi Nigerian coat of arms", I nor wantam biko! cheesy
Once again, i say taaaa!

God bless Nigerians!
God bless pmb+osh!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Let me hear u say amen!

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Allsingles: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dress to kill
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Omeizadean(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Old Turkeys. The management need to take a cue from Emirate air or even Ethiopian air. One of the girl look like her make up, just in a bid to disguise old age and pimples, need shovelling.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Robertgreene1(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2021
brokenbutterfly:
So should ugly people be jobless?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.