Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (79438 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by def111(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

and the ladies look old with poor makeup....

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by somalianprince: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Cool. Anambra amaka
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by landforeast(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible
Said someone who is yet to travel out of his Ogbomosho enclave. No be only Air Roaster but air hen

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
nice outfits but the air hostesses look old and below average in terms of their look which is against the norms of the industry

The truth. Most posters want to be sentimental but those ladies aren't beautiful according to industry's standards.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Victorex001(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

But if they were wearing Ankara or gele they’ll look good to you...
If only you had concentrate on Education and not hating the next tribe.

Air roasters ko.. Air fryers ni ���

Tribalism would be your end Urchin

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by PHOTSEE(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2019
majamajic:

sorry what's Nigeria local attire ? can u describe it ?
for me I have not seen Nigerian attire
You see them wearing it, when going for village towns-meeting.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by just4fun(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Not bad. I guess they r trying to be unique. Its a business strategy targeted at some certain customers. Everyone must not be doing d same thing always.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Amah70: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

How handsome/beautiful are you?

Envy don't shatter you people.

The dress code is symbol of our national pride.

Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by majamajic(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
PHOTSEE:
You see them wearing it, when going for village towns-meeting.

Nigeria as a nation Don't have attire , the tribes do

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Amah70:

How handsome/beautiful are you?

Envy don't shatter you people.

The dress code is symbol of our national pride.

Deal with it.
shut up wish national pride i don seme boda b4 let call a spade a spade
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Hotzone(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Sexiful!!!!
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
These Fat ugly creatures? their weights, the weights of their Make ups, Wigs and fake hairs Alone will weigh the plane down.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by LOGOBELT: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm ok

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Dearlord(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Nice dress but these are not sight appealing to the female folks.

Let us learn to dress suite & not to abuse dress mode
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by BanevsJoker(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
No be only roasters, add barbecue.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Horrible makeups!

No woman wears makeup and serve me food..

I can't stand it!
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=Fadomero post=84073535]shut up wish national pride u don cross seme b4
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Horrible makeups!

I can't stand it!
And smelly fake hairs, Yuck.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2019
BanevsJoker:

No be only roasters, add barbecue.
u see anoda mugu wey neva cross seme not talk ghana
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
Why are they all fat and old
gringringrin
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Victorex001:

But if they were wearing Ankara or gele they’ll look good to you... If only you had concentrate on Education and not hating the next tribe.
Air roasters ko.. Air fryers ni ���
Tribalism would be your end Urchin
see anoda mofo
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Lukebryan2sure: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

Too funny grin
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2019
BarrElChapo:

so you noticed it too grin grin

Yep
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by toprealman: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
And your pics bros......make I leave am sha
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
landforeast:

Said someone who is yet to travel out of his Ogbomosho enclave. No be only Air Roaster but air hen
you know y i like nairaland gives mad maen room to express there feellings gy take ur drug
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by PHOTSEE(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Horrible makeups!

I can't stand it!
CHAI!!!
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
you know y i like nairaland gives mad maen room to express there feellings gy take ur drug
u n bw man u be maen
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2019
def111:

the only on dis section with brain na so
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2019
def111:

the only gy on this section with brain na so

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
toprealman:
And your pics bros......make I leave am sha
the pic dey fear u na so o boi enjoy ur day
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Germany was isi Nigerian coat of arm, IGBOS will never ever touch anyone wearing isi agu
gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.