Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (79439 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by BarrElChapo(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
after watching the rigorous selection process that Singapore airlines use in selecting their hostesses, men these ones na serious aunties.. one is even slightly looking overweight according to industry practices sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by munchi(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Ewedu Muslims won’t love this
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Kenmatt(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
I don't personally like this. It's a sectionalism.

Create a global image and shoot your dream to explode beyond the sky.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by mamajj17(f): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
The IGBOS sabi do BUSINESS, l swear grin grin kiss

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by SEGLIZ: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

........you can see your life.
after all the home training, money spent to educate you, you only could end up graduating as a glorified idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Sicilyjoe: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
No respect for igbo culture, wearing isi agu is OK but putting on a red cap is an insult to we elders of igbo custodian
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Guyman02: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

We are talking about hostesses here not Edo Airlines roasters that you flew without engine at night cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Kingrefreshed: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

The last time you're in Nigeria Are you now back to the North? Mmmmmmeeeh! Goat!!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Abbeyme: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Looks unfitting

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2019
UncleGist:
Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wearing Another ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/air-peace-crew-to-dubai-wearing-another-isi-agu-suit-and-red-cap

Nke anyi bu nke anyi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by majamajic(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

Emirates crew , omo

u will piss for pant

u must be around 5.7 feet , their lipstick , foundation !!

I once go Dubai just to look at the Emirates crew and come back

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Skepticus: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

I'm not Igbo but it makes sense promoting our culture.

You and the 20 idîots who liked your comments need a shrink.

Your inferiority complex is out of this world!

13 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Marvieduke(f): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Seem airpeace is representing the national carrier.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Amstupid:
Check their bag angry
Something whitish must be there angry
U are ur username indeed
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Gbegulox12(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
shocked beautiful nonsense oneafricamusicfest in dubai maybe they are also going igbochieftaincy there nothing we no fit use our data see self
radarada
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Mshad662(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Amstupid:
Check their bag angry
Something whitish must be there angry

Hahahaha Bro out dey craze oh lol �
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
nice outfits but the air hostesses look old and below average in terms of their look which is against the norms of the industry

I guess u would have to tell the industry to sack dem grin
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
see your face like expired kpof kpof, common keep kwayet!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Abbeyme: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Kenmatt:
I don't personally like this. It's a sectionalism.

Create a global image and shoot your dream to explode beyond the sky.

I personally do not like the designer’s choice of detail but the material is not sectional at all. Sir peace is deviating from the norm and presenting Nigeria to the outer society.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Risingblue008(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
For ur own information, there is what we call CROSS-CULTURE,check d meaning and DM me
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Shey na the isiagu wey cause beating for germany

Nope.

Germany was isi Nigerian coat of arm, IGBOS will never ever touch anyone wearing isi agu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by BarrElChapo(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Germany was isi coat of arm, IGBOS will never ever touch anyone wearing isi agu

so you noticed it too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by majamajic(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Abbeyme:

I personally do not like the designer’s choice of detail but the material is not sectional at all. Sir peace is deviating from the norm and presenting Nigeria to the outer society.

sorry what's Nigeria local attire ? can u describe it ?

for me I have not seen Nigerian attire

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Osobi32(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
just wondering why the old ladies as air crew.... Who will smile at this ladies on board? Rubbish
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by dnawah(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2019
UncleGist:
Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wearing Another ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/air-peace-crew-to-dubai-wearing-another-isi-agu-suit-and-red-cap
see as them snap one side of they faces,abi them the hide their faces way no fine? those days if u see Nigerian airways crews, fine fine girls
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
No respect for igbo culture, wearing isi agu is OK but putting on a red cap is an insult to we elders of igbo custodian

no , this is not the normal red cap

am a red cap chief , no offense here

or u forget even Alfa wear red cap , but there's igbo red cap and official isi agu for us ndi nze

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by nadesh(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
English haff died

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Cantonese: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

Dare to show us your picture. You go be like fowl wey rain dey beat.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by OgaJonah(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
Why are they all fat and old
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by solmusdesigns: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2019
If you think Emirate has beautiful Hostesses try and fly Etihad.. not this ones that look like retired olosho

Fadomero:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.