Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (79435 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Deepfreezer(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2019
Dalụ onyema for putting us in the map and showcasing the rich culture and heritage of our land..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
toprealman:
Fear me as per
o boi leave matter gbege dey happen for ayingba kogi
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by toprealman: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
o boi leave matter gbege dey happen for ayingba kogi
You must be a nutter!
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by IamAtikulate: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Kenmatt:
I don't personally like this. It's a sectionalism.

Create a global image and shoot your dream to explode beyond the sky.
Story.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
haloyeah:
You are nothing but an airlliterateYou are nothing but an airlliterate
anothet attention seeking mofo spoted, let me make u famous e goat
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by edoairways: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Guyman02:

We are talking about hostesses here not Edo Airlines roasters that you flew without engine at night cheesy
I see sad
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2019
toprealman:
You must be a nutter!
whatever
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by bukatyne(f): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
They look good
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Deepfreezer(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Kenmatt:
I don't personally like this. It's a sectionalism.

Create a global image and shoot your dream to explode beyond the sky.
Akụkọ

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Deepfreezer(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
If you think Emirate has beautiful Hostesses try and fly Etihad.. not this ones that look like retired olosho

do you have sisters, Guess the answer is NO
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Deepfreezer(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2019
UncleGist:
Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wearing Another ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/air-peace-crew-to-dubai-wearing-another-isi-agu-suit-and-red-cap
pepper dem oo Airpeace pepper dem oo, my people make una dey shine dey go joor. Ndị ọma, HATERS ntoor.

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by BRATISLAVA: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2019
ATTemi:
Sometimes, we want 2 appear so learned we end up sounding like an illiterate.

Appreciate culture.
same guy would be happy to see the conservatism and head to toe covering of other cultures once he thinks they have white skin, even when they are wrinkly. Not as if white hostesses look good, but that blacks think anything white looks good

PS: did you see his own face?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
nice outfits but the air hostesses look old and below average in terms of their look which is against the norms of the industry
The last flight ✈️ I entered from PH to LAGOS the ladies look older dan dis Aero
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by BRATISLAVA: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up wish national pride i don seme boda b4 let call a spade a spade
I've had people I would consider too heavy to be BA hostesses. Just because they're white doesn't mean they are attractive. I've had gay-looking air hosts giving me stuff with limp wrists, as well as older looking ones. Smudged lipstick etc They just have better manners. Nothing special.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by BRATISLAVA: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

The last flight ✈️ I entered from PH to LAGOS the ladies look older dan dis Aero
aero... Did you see the airhostess with the biggest backside you will ever see in the air? That woman was distracting. Because her face was not.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Ewedegubbler: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Why these ugly women as hostesses ? haba
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by ITbomb(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Air hostesses should be young, slim and smart.
Not these mothers
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Odianose13(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

Keep it up. Stupidity no easy before.

That's the idiot. Get him!!!!

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Damn! These girls are fvcking ugly even with all the painting. Nigeria still have a long way to go....Op should add 'graphics' to it sad
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by fish23(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
E go well. cool
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by MedicH: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
see anoda e goat spoted i mean they are too old cant u get it

and from the hellhole you come from it's wrong and unacceptable for human beings to grow old? may you never see any age that can be said to be old. degenerate scallywag
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by AkwalaIke1: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
If you think Emirate has beautiful Hostesses try and fly Etihad.. not this ones that look like retired olosho

[/s]
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by idonhammer: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Broke ass modafuka claiming diaspora. Anu mpama

Fadomero:
anoda donkey spoted yes air roaster ewu

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
gypsey:
And smelly fake hairs, Yuck.

Walahi I hate those things die
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by ChoCho54(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
nice outfits but the air hostesses look old and below average in terms of their look which is against the norms of the industry
You are right. All Nigerian air hostesses and their male counterparts don't look good enough to me.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:

they are not old but have a bad diet. Not as slim and vibrant looking as we usually see stewards from other airlines
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by seguno2: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

The dress code is excellent.
The models/air hostesses may not be excellent.
Let us distinguish between issues and promote our own things when possible by offering constructive criticism.
It is counterproductive to throw away the baby and the bath water.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by AkwalaIke1: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:

Walahi I hate those things die
[/s]
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by AkwalaIke1: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:
Horrible makeups!

No woman wears makeup and serve me food..

I can't stand it!
[/s]
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by richie240: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Germany was isi Nigerian coat of arm, IGBOS will never ever touch anyone wearing isi agu
"Igboes will readily beat and tear a nigeria coat-of-arms clothed man but won't do such to a person wearing isiagu."
It only confirms d hatred igboes have for Nigeria and Nigerians.
No plobrem....we know dt already.
odinma!
Any wonder why d same 'coat-of-arms' u so detest remains elusive to u?

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by PDPGuy: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
lol. You people are complaining about the weight and appearance of the Flight Attendants. Wait until you see the FAs that fly with US carriers, then you’ll know those Air Peace ladies are beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.