Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (79442 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
MedicH:

how many of ur sisters can look one inch close to how adorable these ladies look? degenerate scallywag

They dont look good, thats just the truth.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fuckgovt: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible
jealousy no good o
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by RTSC: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
God bless igboland.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fuckgovt: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Amstupid:
Check their bag angry
Something whitish must be there angry
thank God u knw u ar stupid
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by RTSC: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

I didn't see your pics.

If you were half as good looking, your pics would have decorated nairaland.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fuckgovt: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

I guess the mid night have blinded ur eye. Mr midnighter.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

I didn't see your pics.

If you were half as good looking, your pics would have decorated nairaland.

You dont have to be good looking to be able to tell if somebody else looks good. Thats an illogical fallacy

Stop being sentimental and look at the situation objectively. They do not look good!
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fuckgovt:
I guess the mid night have blinded ur eye. Mr midnighter.

And the government must have blinded yours! Rogue!
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by MedicH: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

who be this one? Look good? in what basis? how better do u look?
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
MedicH:
who be this one? Look good? in what basis? how better do u look?

I dont have to look better than them to be able to tell that they dont look good. however if you think they do, we are both entitled to our opinions
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by RTSC: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

You dont have to be good looking to be able to tell if somebody else looks good. Thats an illogical fallacy

Stop being sentimental and look at the situation objectively. They do not look good!
Looking at it logically, they look good.
Fair looking chubby damsels on cultural outfits.

If you remove your mentality from slim tall bimbos on suits you are used to, you would see that they look good.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

Looking at it logically, they look good.
Fair looking chubby damsels on cultural outfits.

If you remove your mentality from slim tall bimbos you are used to, you would see that they look good.

They dont necessarily need to be slim. But in this case the shape is not rhyming with the cut of the uniform

Its you who has a bad mentality. Who mentioned anything about "fair" here Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by MedicH: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

I dont have to look better than them to be able to tell that they dont look good. however if you think they do, we are both entitled to our opinions

ok so they don't look good according to your own manner of standards. so what now? kill them? na u and that guy be the problem with this our society
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by RTSC: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

They dont necessarily need to be slim. But in this case the shape is not rhyming with the cut of the uniform

Its you who has a bad mentality. Who mentioned anything about "fair" here Pot calling kettle black.
We see what we want to see.

The world is looking for pioneers, not those that would fit an existing pattern.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Beautyaddy: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm...so is Air Peace Airlines now flying directly to Dubai
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by mrchineke: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ugly yam legged Igbo crew wearing furniture making material.......Biafra airways!!

Lzaa immhotep when are you flying your family from Eko-ile back to anywhere in erosion primitive land.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
MedicH:

ok so they don't look good according to your own manner of standards. so what now? kill them? na u and that guy be the problem with this our society

Ogbuefi, I am telling you that as I am using my eyes to look at them, they do not look good. Who said anybody should kill them? Stop exaggerating.

Na you be the problem oh, people like you like making excuses for iniquity. Thats why our country wont move forward...seeing black and calling it white smh

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

We see what we want to see.

The world is looking for pioneers, not those that would fit an existing pattern.

I asked you a question, what does "fair" have to do with this conversation

Im telling you that the uniform is making them look somehow youre talking pioneer
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by MedicH: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

Ogbuefi, I am telling you that as I am using my eyes to look at them, they do not look good. Who said anybody should kill them? Stop exaggerating.

Na you be the problem oh, people like you like making excuses for iniquity. Thats why our country wont move forward...seeing black and calling it white smh

lol. abeg i de umunna meeting i no wan laugh. pls nobody ugly
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by RTSC: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

I asked you a question, what does "fair" have to do with this conversation

Im telling you that the uniform is making them look somehow youre talking pioneer
There is nothing wrong with the uniform.
That is the pioneering we are talking about.

If they were on suits which is the common thing everywhere, you would not see a problem.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by goat22: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
e pain am

Hello Sir, I hope your day is going fine? Why is he calling you a herdsman! Do you sell goats and cows? I'd like to buy 14 goats and 30 cows 5000 naira for yellow brown Cow and 2500 for those greenish goats from illesha.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

There is nothing wrong with the uniform.
That is the pioneering we are talking about.

If they were on suits which is the common thing everywhere, you would not see a problem.

You wont tell me why you had to mention the fact that they were "fair" in your perfect "woke" mentality. Hypocrisy

If they were on suits which were not cut to their shape like the ones we are seeing here, I would still see the problem. Stop trying to cover up

If you have a big shape and you wear a bright colour like red then it will make you look bigger than wearing a black suit

They should have tailored it to their size instead of squeezing them into that thing and making them look clumsy.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by goat22: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
MedicH:

Are you EbukaChi Nzubgara Dinma from the clan of Ubolo Agwu Isikwa Umu? Your land is beside Umu Ada River? We've heard much about your exploits and how you single handedly wrestled the son of IbeNwafor the Lion of Onitsha.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by midnighter(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
MedicH:

Lol you dont want to laugh abi? I hope you start laughing now and everybody starts looking at you tongue
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
richie240:

"Igboes will readily beat and tear a nigeria coat-of-arms clothed man but won't do such to a person wearing isiagu."
It only confirms d hatred igboes have for Nigeria and Nigerians.
No plobrem....we know dt already.
odinma!
Any wonder why d same 'coat-of-arms' u so detest remains elusive to u?

Very daft n meaningless assertion.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by MedicH: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
goat22:

Are you EbukaChi Nzubgara Dinma from the clan of Ubolo Agwu Isikwa Umu? Your land is beside Umu Ada River? We've heard much about your exploits and how you single handedly [s]wrestled the son of IbeNwafor the Lion of Onitsha[/s].

how you single handedly sold that land beside the river and pocketed everything.

lol na de koko now.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrchineke:
Ugly yam legged Igbo crew wearing furniture making material.......Biafra airways!!

Lzaa immhotep when are you flying your family from Eko-ile back to anywhere in erosion primitive land.
Why can't you support one Nigeria

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by JoseRaji(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

@ the bolded.
Where did you say you entered naija from, again?

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by oluwasegun007(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
amliftedhigher:

Ewu

I concur... Mumu
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by JoseRaji(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
majamajic:

Emirates crew , omo

u will piss for pant

u must be around 5.7 feet , their lipstick , foundation !!

I once go Dubai just to look at the Emirates crew and come back
Yes o... We gather go that year. I only went to breathe the Dubai air for two minutes and come back.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Finnese001: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
majamajic:

no , this is not the normal red cap

am a red cap chief , no offense here

or u forget even Alfa wear red cap , but there's igbo red cap and official isi agu for us ndi nze

Respect sir
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by mrchineke: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
immhotep:

Why can't you support one Nigeria

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

Ok, Davido Amaka!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.