Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) (1200 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by Priscy01(f): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2019
A South African man Rofhiewa Makwarela has tied the nuptial knots with his beautiful physically challenged girlfriend after 4 years of being together.

The excited man took to Twitter to shared their loved up photos while describing his wife as a "beautiful soul."

See his tweet below;

https://twitter.com/RofhiewaM/status/1195286121997119490?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1138092/man-marries-physically-challenged-girlfriend-4-years-together-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2019
South Africa news no concern me.

But what's the big deal with marrying a physically challenged person as if na big deal. They are humans. And for one thing they are very true to their emotions. With them if they love you that's the end. Not all these skeskeroboske aunties.
Dated a lady in a wheelchair years ago. Best love ever. Sadly she passed on. Even at death she still took care of me. In fact still taking care of me till today. I won't go into details. Rest in peace Sikemi. If I come this life again and again I go still marry you again and again.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Is this love?
Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by rexchazy(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Endless luv

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by 1000LIKES(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Oya mods front page na
Abi make dem beg una first?
Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by Powersurge: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Some folks will never understand the meaning of happiness until they leave this world. Because they can never seize to do what is "acceptable to others".

If it makes them happy, I pray that God should help them in their union.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by Coachlizzy(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Man Marries His Physically Challenged Girlfriend After 4 Years Together (pics) by Captiveportal: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nothing better than This..no spending, more planning, no much kpanshing, the spirit of love in this marriage is pure

Unlike some I see here

(1) (Reply)

This Bad Habit Must Stop / What's This Thing About Pastors Laying Any Gal They Desire / How Can I Prevent This Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.