Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

(must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing (1182 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Rape: Is It Wrong To Tell Women Not To Dress Provocatively? / A Letter To The Genevieves (RAPE IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by hazard7(m): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2020
It is so funny when people talk about rape(especially on nairaland) like they know better. I am like dude wtf are you talking about. Rape is a vile crime that should be punished by death not on only just men but women also. Yes women get raped often by men(your opinion) but could you tell me what do we do about men that get raped by "women"?
STEOREOTYPING
I have seen the threads of the likes of Badboibipo,missimelda09 and the likes about why are all men rapists. I have to say they asked a valid question but. They are stereotyping for cheap likes and shares. I don't support their whole generalization but let's ask ourselves(we men) that question. Why are "all men" rapist?
ANS: All men can not be rapist because that means your grandfather,father,brother and males from your family tree are rapists. Its as simple as that,am not trying to knock anyone down but that was what you are trying to say. Yes some men rape,doesn't mean all men. Making that statement its like a white man saying all blacks are drug dealers or all nigerian males are fraudsters. Is it really true? Tell me is......... It.......... Really.......... True?(Your opinion)
THE INJUSTICE
Why is it that if a man is raped and if he reports it he is shamed with answers like(did you not enjoy it?). Seriously could people be more retarded? Like dude,cause I don't have a vagina means I can't be forced against my will to have sex? Or cause my John Thomas(dick) raise up when am romanced means I consented to sex but if a lady is wet and achieves orgasms during rape means she is raped and am not? Right I forgot we are only humans after all,always seeing your side but can't even check my side of the story to see the "other side of the moon". I dig that.
Its a fact that women get raped more times than men(don't know how true is that cause I sure know male rapes are not that acknowledged) we (think) know that but the truth is we don't. Our society is bleeped up, government is bleeped up,our judicial system is bleeped up, the world is bleeped up and sorry to say,we the people are more bleeped up. Just tell me why if a female is raped by a male is a crime and the vice versa is not(just tell me). Men are raped day in day out nobody is saying anything and you are expecting the same men to show sympathy to a lady that just got rape. Sorry baby doll but no one gives a bleep about your "so called" trauma. Let me fill you in on this short story.
I was raped at the age of 7 by my mother's friend. My mom sent me a message to her and when I got there, I knocked on the door and she opened the door. She told me to sit down and offered me juice not knowing it had sleeping pills(mind you,this is a woman who is divorced with three kids and youngest happens to my close friend). I drank the juice without question and two hours later found myself naked. I felt weak and asked her what happened that I am naked,she said that I was the one that took off my clothes by myself while sleeping(like are you fucking kidding me,lady). I delivered my message and went home. I know you are wondering how do I know that she raped me? We almost close. To cut the long story short.......
On September 20,2000 I was coming back from school when I was called by that same woman to come and help her to buy 5 bottles of coke. I obliged thinking I was a good boy not know that what will happen on that day will forever leave "scars" that will haunt me for years to come.
I brought the bottles of coke for her since she was staying outside but she said I should take it inside which I did. I entered and found four other older women. As I was dropping the bottles, I saw her locking the door and putting the key inside her clothes. I didn't initially see the red flag,when I was done,I walked up to her and told her I was leaving and she looked me eyeballs to eyeballs and said I was going nowhere. On cue the other women in the room grappled me to the floor and that was how it started........
I was beaten with belt in order as I was told by my assailants to "remove the spirit of defiance in me" then I was forced to give "head" to each of the lady there including my supposed mother's friend. Then I was romanced all over in other to get an erection which it didn't work. They decided to inject me with drugs,I got a full erection and the rest they say is history.
MY SINCERE OPINION
Some people will believe,some will diss me that didn't I enjoy it since I got an erection,some will even mock me and say am a liar but its all your opinion,you entitled to what ever you want to say but don't come here to say "all men are rapist" that what you are reading now doesn't justify anything. Yep hon,it might be true or not. More men are raped but nobody listen to our plight because we are men,we are supposed to be strong,we can never be raped because we are men. Well I was,I still remember what those drugs injected in me have cost me both emotionally and financially. I have every right to be angry but am not because that's just LIFE. Not all men are rapist,the same way not all women are whores,the same way rape is not female based. It is just what it is.
To all those genuine rape victims(both male and female). It is tough at first but you need to move on,I know it feels like the end of the world but trust me when I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Yes grief,but don't let it pin you down,they(rapist) won you physically but don't let them win you emotionally.
Don't think you can't start life again,you can and you SHOULD. Look at the likes of Oprah Winfrey,if she can do it so can you. Those of you who are looking for someone to talk to,you can always dm me and I will do my possible best to help. Let's say
#No to rape
#No means No
#Justice for rape victims

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by generationz(f): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
hazard7:
It is so funny when people talk about rape(especially on nairaland) like they know better. I am like dude wtf are you talking about. Rape is a vile crime that should be punished by death not on only just men but women also. Yes women get raped often by men(your opinion) but could you tell me what do we do about men that get raped by "women"?
STEOREOTYPING
I have seen the threads of the likes of Badboibipo,missimelda09 and the likes about why are all men rapists. I have to say they asked a valid question but. They are stereotyping for cheap likes and shares. I don't support their whole generalization but let's ask ourselves(we men) that question. Why are "all men" rapist?
ANS: All men can not be rapist because that means your grandfather,father,brother and males from your family tree are rapists. Its as simple as that,am not trying to knock anyone down but that was what you are trying to say. Yes some men rape,doesn't mean all men. Making that statement its like a white man saying all blacks are drug dealers or all nigerian males are fraudsters. Is it really true? Tell me is......... It.......... Really.......... True?(Your opinion)
THE INJUSTICE
Why is it that if a man is raped and if he reports it he is shamed with answers like(did you not enjoy it?). Seriously could people be more retarded? Like dude,cause I don't have a vagina means I can't be forced against my will to have sex? Or cause my John Thomas(dick) raise up when am romanced means I consented to sex but if a lady is wet and achieves orgasms during rape means she is raped and am not? Right I forgot we are only humans after all,always seeing your side but can't even check my side of the story to see the "other side of the moon". I dig that.
Its a fact that women get raped more times than men(don't know how true is that cause I sure know male rapes are not that acknowledged) we (think) know that but the truth is we don't. Our society is bleeped up, government is bleeped up,our judicial system is bleeped up, the world is bleeped up and sorry to say,we the people are more bleeped up. Just tell me why if a female is raped by a male is a crime and the vice versa is not(just tell me). Men are raped day in day out nobody is saying anything and you are expecting the same men to show sympathy to a lady that just got rape. Sorry baby doll but no one gives a bleep about your "so called" trauma. Let me fill you in on this short story.
I was raped at the age of 7 by my mother's friend. My mom sent me a message to her and when I got there, I knocked on the door and she opened the door. She told me to sit down and offered me juice not knowing it had sleeping pills(mind you,this is a woman who is divorced with three kids and youngest happens to my close friend). I drank the juice without question and two hours later found myself naked. I felt weak and asked her what happened that I am naked,she said that I was the one that took off my clothes by myself while sleeping(like are you fucking kidding me,lady). I delivered my message and went home. I know you are wondering how do I know that she raped me? We almost close. To cut the long story short.......
On September 20,2000 I was coming back from school when I was called by that same woman to come and help her to buy 5 bottles of coke. I obliged thinking I was a good boy not know that what will happen on that day will forever leave "scars" that will haunt me for years to come.
I brought the bottles of coke for her since she was staying outside but she said I should take it inside which I did. I entered and found four other older women. As I was dropping the bottles, I saw her locking the door and putting the key inside her clothes. I didn't initially see the red flag,when I was done,I walked up to her and told her I was leaving and she looked me eyeballs to eyeballs and said I was going nowhere. On cue the other women in the room grappled me to the floor and that was how it started........
I was beaten with belt in order as I was told by my assailants to "remove the spirit of defiance in me" then I was forced to give "head" to each of the lady there including my supposed mother's friend. Then I was romanced all over in other to get an erection which it didn't work. They decided to inject me with drugs,I got a full erection and the rest they say is history.
MY SINCERE OPINION
Some people will believe,some will diss me that didn't I enjoy it since I got an erection,some will even mock me and say am a liar but its all your opinion,you entitled to what ever you want to say but don't come here to say "all men are rapist" that what you are reading now doesn't justify anything. Yep hon,it might be true or not. More men are raped but nobody listen to our plight because we are men,we are supposed to be strong,we can never be raped because we are men. Well I was,I still remember what those drugs injected in me have cost me both emotionally and financially. I have every right to be angry but am not because that's just LIFE. Not all men are rapist,the same way not all women are whores,the same way rape is not female based. It is just what it is.
To all those genuine rape victims(both male and female). It is tough at first but you need to move on,I know it feels like the end of the world but trust me when I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Yes grief,but don't let it pin you down,they(rapist) won you physically but don't let them win you emotionally.
Don't think you can't start life again,you can and you SHOULD. Look at the likes of Oprah Winfrey,if she can do it so can you. Those of you who are looking for someone to talk to,you can always dm me and I will do my possible best to help. Let's say
#No to rape
#No means No

Sorry, about what you went through.

Where you able to tell your mom?
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by hazard7(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
generationz:

Sorry, about what you went through.

Where you able to tell your mom?
I wasn't able to talk about it till her death three years later(may her soul rest in peace) cause I was confused. I remember jokingly telling my religious education teacher(male) and he said "a boy can never be raped". I shrugged it off and since then I have to cope with the trauma cause the drug I was injected made my heart to race faster, my erections are very painful and the occasional migraines.
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by Justbehave(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sorry about that bro. Is good men are speaking up too. It's just a pity that no one believes us. May God deliver us from these wicked women. Say No To Rape.
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by hazard7(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Justbehave:
Sorry about that bro. Is good men are speaking up too. It's just a pity that no one believes us. May God deliver us from these wicked women. Say No To Rape.
Funny thing is that people will protest about this "rape" but at the end of the day people really don't care.
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by generationz(f): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
hazard7:

I wasn't able to talk about it till her death three years later(may her soul rest in peace) cause I was confused. I remember jokingly telling my religious education teacher(male) and he said "a boy can never be raped". I shrugged it off and since then I have to cope with the trauma cause the drug I was injected made my heart to race faster, my erections are very painful and the occasional migraines.

Oh my God, have you sought treatment for the heart palpitations?
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by hazard7(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
generationz:

Oh my God, have you sought treatment for the heart palpitations?
Yes,I am getting better but my doctor told me "The most appropriate way to treat palpitations is for me
to avoid the triggers that cause your symptoms.". Which is quite difficult but am still doing my best.
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by generationz(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
hazard7:

Yes,I am getting better but my doctor told me "The most appropriate way to treat palpitations is for me
to avoid the triggers that cause your symptoms.". Which is quite difficult but am still doing my best.

Sorry, again. I wish you all the best and divine healing.
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hazard7, I'm really sorry for what you went through, reading it was heartbreaking for me, God be with you and heal you, Amen.

#e-hug.

3 Likes

Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by Futurejoy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
hazard7:
STEOREOTYPING
THE INJUSTICE
MY SINCERE OPINION
#No to rape
#No means No
I can’t doubt your story cos there is a guy I know of that was raped by his mum friend’s daughter that was close to her 30’s when this guy was barely 17. This guy went through serious trauma that really affected his relationships. It’s crazy that people don’t believe that guys get raped.

2 Likes

Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Humans can be unpredictable at times.
Do you know that some people love being sexually molested and in fact raped?
Well many will join the crowd to condemn the act but deep down in their hearts they'll have loved to be the victim if the rapist happens to be the man or woman of their dream.
I've had many of my friends in highschool say they'll have loved to be raped by a particular movie star, and many men out there also love to experience fendom from female celebrities.
So rape is a case that need to be treated with caution or else you'll get to the court one day and hear the victim say "please force him/her to marry me, keep the penalty for now until he/she intends to leave me" undecided

1 Like

Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by Rareoil(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2020
hazard7 sorry bro.
Do you know the Nigerian constitution does not recognize the male gender can be raped.

Constitutional reforms are needed.
Alot has to be done in this country.

We have a long way to go.
Re: (must Read) Rape Is Never A Good Thing by Lightangel65: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bla bla we don't care

(1) (Reply)

This Cute Guy Is Worth Just 75k / What Has Been Your Worst Or Funniest Reaction To A Heartbreak / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.