Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? (2609 Views)

Girls, Why Do You Keep Close Male Friends Even When You Have A Boyfriend. / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Keketu(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2020
Girls please , after set up and everything when it's now time and touching you , why do you say no , no ? And eventually not do again? Please I really need answer

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by KristaPretty(f): 8:41pm On May 15, 2020
I will leave this for my experienced sisters to answer.

Meanwhile if any girl tells you no, please leave her so person no go talk say you force am tomorrow.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Keketu(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:

Meanwhile if any girl tells you no, please leave her so person no go talk say you force am tomorrow.
it really annoying angry now have to use soap
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Keketu(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2020
Please more ladies answer thanks

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by illicit(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
No means no but when u hear No stop stop stop next thing u will hear is oya wait let me off my pant..... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Keketu(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
illicit:
No means no but when u hear No stop stop stop next thing u will hear is oya wait let me off my pant..... grin
no pant off bro she just smiling angry very annoying

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
It’s a leverage parole....

They want it, But they make it look like you are the one that want it... so that at the end of the day, when they eventually do it with you, it will look like they did a big favour.....

Don’t tell me Uve not heard the saying “I gave him sex” ......

That’s how one guy on another thread paid 400k for a flat he will not live in, still chop beating from the babe, yet his head is still not correct...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by ObongBona(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2020
Maybe it's because the spirit may not be willing, while the body is willing.

So, no no ... is for the spirit, while the accompanying dead silence is for the body.
And it appears that the body is usually superior.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Reex12(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
op goan ask d girl dat tld u no no,cus d girls here wont answer u
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by babajero(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:

That is if she didn't promised me of it earlier, in other to make me spend on her, that is fraud. I will make sure she relinquish everything I spent on, if it is not something I can collect back, I will call the cops on her to make her pay everything back. Instead of her sending me to prison for rape I will send her to prison for fraud.
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by KristaPretty(f): 9:34pm On May 15, 2020
babajero:
That is if she didn't promised me of it earlier, in other to make me spend on her, that is fraud. I will make sure she relinquish everything I spent on, if it is not something I can collect back, I will call the cops on her to make her pay everything back. Instead of her sending me to prison for rape I will send her to prison for fraud.

You got her things with your money, agreement was for her to have sex with you willingly. She got to your place or wherever and told you she was no longer interested in the sex and unwilling. You forced her! Before they deal with your socalled fraud issue levelled against her, you would have spent half a lifetime in prison for rape or unconsented sex.

That is something the world will never take lightly be it a male or female victim. You blab until you find yourself in a situation, then you understand.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by KristaPretty(f): 9:35pm On May 15, 2020
Keketu:
it really annoying angry now have to use soap

Detergent will be easier grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by babajero(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:

You got her things with your money, agreement was for her to have sex with you willingly. She got to your place or wherever and told you she was no longer interested in the sex and unwilling. You forced her! Before they deal with your socalled fraud issue levelled against her, you would have spent half a lifetime in prison for rape or unconsented sex.

That is something the world will never take lightly be it a male or female victim. You blab until you find yourself in a situation, then you understand.

Regards.
Did you read what I wrote? I will not touch her nor force her I will only make sure she relinquish everything I got her, if not I will call the cops on her. and make sure she pays for everything.
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 15, 2020
Some guys use to fúck up Walai
Once toast a girl after several attempt of scope and trying to get her she said no
And ever since then I didn't chat with her again
It's was one Faithful evening she just message me
Saying haha and I went just like that without even trying my luck again
Told her that since I tried and she said no can't Kill myself
Next thing I heard was let's start and see where it's goes
I was like start what?
Me don move on tae-tae have found another person told her openly
O fur sàrà
When a girl tell you no,,, you move on and switch to someone else
Begging her or teasing her will only make you stupid
The relationship pay them not you
You will lose your fúcking money
You will waste your fúcking energy
You will later get heart attack when she fúcking leave you for someone fúcking richer than you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by KristaPretty(f): 9:46pm On May 15, 2020
babajero:
Did you read what I wrote? I will not touch her nor force her I will only make sure she relinquish everything I got her, if not I will call the cops on her. and make sure she pays for everything.

On what basis would you call the cops on her That she ate your money??
We are not quarelling, you can always say your point without being agressive!

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2020
Keketu:
Girls please , after set up and everything when it's now time and touching you , why do you say no , no ? And eventually not do again? Please I really need answer

maybe she aint ready for "touching"
maybe the brotha is useless in "touching"
maybe the brotha is not mastering the way to woo her properly
maybe she isnt even interested and all is in the bobo's head
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by slydv(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2020
With detergent , 2seconds everywhere dn burst

Detergent will be easier grin[/quote]
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by babajero(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2020
KristaPretty:

On what basis would you call the cops on her That she ate your money??
We are not quarelling, you can always say your point without being agressive!
She acquired by pretence and that is fraud, the law said I should not touch her, so I will let the law handle the case itself. I wasn't being aggressive in my write up, I was just telling you my mind.
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 16, 2020
Try this shiit with me and you're gone.
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by IamJuicy: 1:01am On May 16, 2020
I say yes when I wannit.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:32am On May 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:
It’s a leverage parole....

They want it, But they make it look like you are the one that want it... so that at the end of the day, when they eventually do it with you, it will look like they did a big favour.....

Don’t tell me Uve not heard the saying “I gave him sex” ......

That’s how one guy on another thread paid 400k for a flat he will not live in, still chop beating from the babe, yet his head is still not correct...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Keketu(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2020
grin we ll go for 2nd round
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by callmeRichie(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=89591547]Some guys use to fúck up Walai
Once toast a girl after several attempt of scope and trying to get her she said no
And ever since then I didn't chat with her again
It's was one Faithful evening she just message me
Saying haha and I went just like that without even trying my luck again
Told her that since I tried and she said no can't Kill myself
Next thing I heard was let's start and see where it's goes
I was like start what?
Me don move on tae-tae have

baba mi I don laugh taya grin grin, they are one confused being ehnn

e get 1 crush I had for my department since and I just told her for our final year then. con ask say if she's in a relationship, she said YES. OK! me wey no get taim be4 just bone her side straight.
one day she just vex tell me say I don't even check on her again, that I bone her side like that grin grin con dey preach dey tell me say life pass that level, lol

I laughed I taya, she still dey my DM till now. I just dey check her once in 3 months grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by callmeRichie(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Keketu post=89589344]Girls please , after set up and everything when it's now time and touching you , why do you say no , no ? And eventually not do again? Please I really need answer

Lol nah shakara scheme jare. dey don't wanna feel cheap nani, though some guys are shits too though!

Buh that shit dey pain me like mad o, me wey kuku no get taim be4. the highest time I would spend on you is 2 weeks grin grin. I don't imagine myself staying that long sef, lol.

No be say babes plenty matter, I'm just like I know what I want now! of course I'm not a player, if I want to be with you I'm real simple!

anyways, relationship people how una dey now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Keketu:

At this ppint, I think men should force those type of women. It is really disrespectful to let a man without sex.
Re: Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Keketu:

At this point, I think men should force those type of women. It is really disrespectful to let a man without sex.

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives / Please Never Allow Your Woman See Your Account Balance / A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.