Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Life's Principles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life's Principles (451 Views)

Principles Of Successful Marriage || Ep. 1:- Agreement(amos 3:3) / Misunderstanding The Principles Of Feminism / Follow These Principles And You ll Bed Any Lady U Want! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life's Principles by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hello Everyone!

It is safe to say that this world, this life, works with principles. On any aspect of it you can think of. And until you know those principles is only when you can enjoy life to the fullest!

This thread is created for us to share the life principle that has longed been working for us. It may be "give and it shall be given" or any of that sort.

Kindly share, because so many people are grope in darkness as to being selfish with themselves. Maybe you even learn the principle(s) in a book. Share the title of the book so that people who like to read will take advantage.

People are waiting to be inspired by your story.

Regards!
Re: Life's Principles by blackpanthar: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
mikezuruki:
Hello Everyone!

It is safe to say that this world, this life, works with principles. On any aspect of it you can think of. And until you know those principles is only when you can enjoy life to the fullest!

This thread is created for us to share the life principle that has longed been working for us. It may be "give and it shall be given" or any of that sort.

Kindly share, because so many people are grope in darkness as to being selfish with themselves. Maybe you even learn the principle(s) in a book. Share the title of the book so that people who like to read will take advantage.

People are waiting to be inspired by your story.

Regards!

Bro, your gesture is NICE but it is not worth it.

PEOPLE WILL NEVER VALUE WHAT THEY GET FOR FREE!!!
Don't you know?

So, coming here to post wise nuggets is a bloody waste of data, because IF THEY DID NOT PAY FOR IT, THEY WOULD NOT REMEMBER IT.

This thread will not even go viral, people do not come here looking for wisdom or principles... and many who have the wisdom and principles we need, are too busy putting them to work and will not share it easily.

I hope you can see the little sense am giving here.

Silence is still golden. My principles are customized to me and solely for my journey of life experience.
Re: Life's Principles by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
blackpanthar:

Bro, your gesture is NICE but it is not worth it.

PEOPLE WILL NEVER VALUE WHAT THEY GET FOR FREE!!!
Don't you know?

So, coming here to post wise nuggets is a bloody waste of data, because IF THEY DID NOT PAY FOR IT, THEY WOULD NOT REMEMBER IT.

This thread will not even go viral, people do not come here looking for wisdom or principles... and many who have the wisdom and principles we need, are too busy putting them to work and will not share it easily.

I hope you can see the little sense am giving here.

Silence is still golden. My principles are customized to me and solely for my journey of life experience.

I see your point and quite agree with you. However, there are some out there who would be appreciative of the life changing lessons that may be shared. We don't know!
Re: Life's Principles by themaestro08(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
My few but powerful principles are:

1.Absolute honesty: under no circumstance should I lie, breach trust or break promise.
2.minding my own business. This has done lots of good to me.
3. Walking away from anything/anyone who threaten my or peace of mind or doesn't add value to my life.
Re: Life's Principles by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
themaestro08:

1.Absolute honesty: under no circumstance should I lie, breach trust or break promise.
3. Walking away from anything/anyone who threaten my or peace of mind or doesn't add value to my life.

I especially love the first one.

Lalasticlala
Re: Life's Principles by Daviestunech(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
mikezuruki:

I especially love the first one.

Lalasticlala
Re: Life's Principles by Daviestunech(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
themaestro08:

..as for me I always mind my business most especially all the Time...but wat surprises me is that pple thinks I'm being proud...I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Life's Principles by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Daviestunech:

..as for me I always mind my business most especially all the Time...but wat surprises me is that pple thinks I'm being proud...I wonder why

it's normal for people to think that way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remita / How To Read Someone's Mind And Know What They Are Thinking / Men AND Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.