Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Principles Of Successful Marriage || Ep. 1:- Agreement(amos 3:3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Principles Of Successful Marriage || Ep. 1:- Agreement(amos 3:3) (582 Views)

I Finally Got Caught Under Her Thighs In Class [ep 1] | Love Episode Ng / Successful Marriage Secrets / Hot Romance Story - Neighbor Next Door Ep 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Principles Of Successful Marriage || Ep. 1:- Agreement(amos 3:3) by loveandmatters: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Hi friends, how do you understand agreement in marriage? Let's discuss!

What People Don't Understand About Agreement-
One thing I've come to realized and I believe is affecting a lot of homes is that, many couple fails to understand that agreement goes beyond what we sign on paper, it goes beyond just accepting proposals, it's beyond things we think we know about ourselves. Agreement encompasses things we don't know about our spouse spiritually, habitually, physically, morally, dislikes and likes etc. It also includes the transformation in women due to childbearing, i.e. you don't say her body is not as attractive as before, or you workout a solution together because you've agreed to that change from day one of your marriage.

So, it becomes an issue for couples who wants their partner to continue to be who they know them to be before marriage without an expectation of any change in their person or should I call it "updated version" of them. Many of which starts revealing in their first few months or years of marriage, and if care is not taken, you'll start to hear things like, this is not the man or woman I got married to, he/she as changed. Madam, that might not be the case.

I could remember the first time my wife heard me scored��, I was seriously tired that day and couldn't help it. She can't sleep with such funny noise by her side, but she managed❤, and I made necessary adjustment after that. She never said 'what kind of life is this! I can't even sleep!'���.

Please join us on Love and Matters:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6uT1rmVmO72_FOtng3ZxGg

Disagreement Is Part of Agreement:
We need to understand that disagreement is inevitable in marriage. As in, we disagree to agree. We disagree not to walkout of the marriage but to build and make it better.
Disagreement should be like a refiner to shape yourselves into what you guys wants your home to be. Gold pass through fire before it can fulfil purpose. Embrace your disagreement with love and not negativity. Let it be for the purpose of reshaping one another and not tearing yourselves apart.
When coupled have this understanding, they can withstand anything.

Agreement Comes With Possession
One of the issues some young couples encounter in marriage is the inability to adjust to Possession.
Possession comes in when you start exercising or demanding right over one another.
For example, you want to hang out with your friends after work as usual, but your wife wants you home as early as possible. Sometimes, she believes she has right to choose what you wear to an event, what you eat for dinner�. Likewise, as husband you make demands too, because youu believe you have the right.
This stage must be managed well and with maturity.

To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Principles Of Successful Marriage || Ep. 1:- Agreement(amos 3:3) by loveandmatters: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2021
With Agreement Comes Commitment
Commitment is another key element of a successful marriage. It is important that we are fully committed to one another's needs; emotionally, intellectually, physically etc, into a life-long relationship with your partner. We must be ready to respond and adjust when necessary and be focus in building an all round successful marriage.
Commitment is not one-sided thing; the couple must both be present and faithful to this without taking unnecessary advantage of one another. Any form of unfaithfulness from one partner can affect the other negatively. So when we are talking about commitments this also include protecting your partner's interest in your doings and seeking each other's happiness in all situation.
Before a man approaches a woman, there would have been a level of agreement in his spirit, soul and body. He's expected to have agreed to make the woman his companion without compromise. His level of agreement gives birth to his determination and commitment level, and this is one of the things women should look out for when choosing a partner.
Also, you need to be committed to your partner's success. Your success is her success and vice-versa. Always seek to bring the best out of your selves.

Full Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Iqo4AdMnE

With Agreement Comes Great Strength
The scriptures says, You shall agree on (a) thing and it shall be established.
- Two are better than one because they have a more satisfying return for their labor; for if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and does not have another to lift him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 AMP
- One will chase a thousand, two will put 10,000 to plight. Power of agreement.

We can see the strength of agreement in the above passages. We can also see this same application between countries in the world, it's called allies. Maximising each other's strength to form a great force, always ready to sacrifice for one another.

God will not agree on a thing for us, He is a respecter of will, that's why you must be in agreement.
-Can two walk together lest they agree?
-A house that's divided against itself can never stand.
How can Husband and Wife be walking different paths, and yet they are praying for the will of God to be done in their homes, how?
Even as individuals, our strength Is fully maximized when we are in agreement with ourselves (spirit, soul and body).
May God grant us(couples) grace to walk together as one.

With Agreement Comes Acceptance and Togetherness
Accepting each other's weakness, strength, position and resposnsibility in the home is a great asset in ensuring togetherness. We must accept one another, shape one another in love and find peace in each other.

Point of Discussion:
- Agreement Goes Beyond Marriage Certificate
- Handling Disagreement With Maturity
- With Agreement Comes POSSESSION
- With Agreement Comes COMMITMENT
- With Agreement Comes GREAT STRENGTH
- With Agreement Comes ACCEPTANCE
- With agreement comes TOGETHERNESS

Prayer:
2 Samuel 23:5 NLT
“Is it not my family God has chosen? Yes, he has
made an everlasting covenant with me.
His agreement is arranged and guaranteed in
every detail. He will ensure my safety and success.

Kindly join us on 'Love and Matters':

(1) (Reply)

Bea'tiful With Lowc't / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says "My Phone Screen Is Bad" / Sex Seduction (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.