Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below (3744 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Woman Born Without Arms And Knees Find Man Of Her Dreams / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by mohdbaffa: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
This lady made a Facebook post "who's less busy this weekend,let's get married" a guy replied, they're both married with a bouncing baby boy.
Check out pictures. Y'all babes tripping on social media when a dude DMs you, learn from this.

Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Jasen1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow

So many other girls have been doing so too but it didn't work

Tho most Nigerian girls don't know how to respond to guys on SM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Bithub: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Heroclitus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Getting Married made easy...
Is it that easy to throw around such question and also that easy to get a valid answer/reply?
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Not a guarantee you'll get the right partner just like that anyway. But the morale of the story is quite simple. Ladies should learn to reduce their forming like they have nothing to gain our loose.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow,straight to the point,no forming....

ONE day i will share my nairaland post that got me my man(if God have it,he will be my husband) grin.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Coachlizzy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
The fact that it worked for her doesn't mean it will work for everyone.know what works for you and do it right
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Oluwatosean(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Wow

So many other girls have been doing so too but it didn't work

Tho most Nigerian girls don't know how to respond to guys on SM

It's not like they don't know how to respond, things like that happen when it's not meant to be

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by davillian(m): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Sometimes you drop a message like this and get multiple dicks lol
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by johnkey: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Igbo man desperately looking for wife jamb evening newspaper looking for Mr nice guy to carry her dilapidated cross.
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Venerable612(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2019
johnkey:
Igbo man desperately looking for wife jamb evening newspaper looking for Mr nice guy to carry her dilapidated cross.

Some men like them Matured, Big and Bold.

There is no such thing as a dilapidated cross. She’s human. Have some respect brother.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by johnkey: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Venerable612:

Some men like them Matured, Big and Bold.

There is no such thing as a dilapidated cross. She’s human. Have some respect brother.
dilapidated pvssy then, since you want make I use all my mouth talk.
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by chigoizie7(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Good for her
Re: Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below by Venerable612(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2019
johnkey:
dilapidated pvssy then, since you want make I use all my mouth talk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Scenes In LION KING, You Didn't Noticed At All!!! / My Husband Deserves All My Salary – Nigerian Lady / Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.