Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ilegend Is A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ilegend Is A (888 Views)

Ilegend Is Now Broke. That Why He Is Absent / Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilegend Is A by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
so what are you expecting a bashing thread or a thread to show he his a scammer, you are wrong.

I just want to give thanks to Allah and ilegend too, you are the one god use for me , you open my eyes to kdp may you never lack anything in life. though am not where I want but I am very sure the future is bright like mane forehead.

I use to think you a cruel when I use to ask you about kdp but you are use to the saying of all what you need is at Google and YouTube can't count the mb use on YouTube but today all thanks to God and you difference is happening.

keep up the good work , more riches to everyone.

Ilegend you are a God on your own.

note : those pm me to teach them about kdp, like ilegend will say all you need is on Google and YouTube for free.

1 Like

Re: Ilegend Is A by Daviva007(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
he opened me eyes to kdp,in few days i will be publishing my first ebook about weight loss and healthy life. ilegendd thank u,and thanks to God
Re: Ilegend Is A by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
We know he has more than 30 accounts on Nairaland.

He's up there in same fake category like chenzen, ilamina and mrcork

2 Likes

Re: Ilegend Is A by Daviva007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
shocked
Bonatheripper:

Re: Ilegend Is A by Daviva007(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Daviva007:
he opened me eyes to kdp,in few days i will be publishing my first ebook about weight loss and healthy life. ilegendd thank u,and thanks to God
What am talking about is that he made know what is called kdp and thus i don't care about thier earnings.....the tutorial na d koko grin
Re: Ilegend Is A by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

ilegendd... be warned
Re: Ilegend Is A by Depressed101: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

we know jare...

1 Like

Re: Ilegend Is A by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
you are deceiving yourself you up there continue hating while we keep soaring higher
Re: Ilegend Is A by MrCork: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

..wtf?..madam..do I no u from Adam? angry
Re: Ilegend Is A by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I thought to myself, "If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain."

If most people in Romance Section hardly go to Business Section, I had no choice than to bring it over here.

Glad you were motivated to get started. Keep it up and don't give up. Greater things await anyone you gets into publishing now — be it LCB, fiction, or nonfiction. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Ilegend Is A by B1ak3: 1:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Totally agree. Don't be surprised this thread, na him open am, and then half the monikers when dey praise am for the thread na him get them.

If all the books he claims to have been writing are selling, and the wealth creation formulas he keeps dishing out are working he won't be bugging romanceland with click-bait topics and what not.

I'm just saying
Re: Ilegend Is A by iLegendd(m): 2:33am On Nov 17, 2019
B1ak3:

Totally agree. Don't be surprised this thread, na him open am, and then half the monikers when dey praise am for the thread na him get them.

If all the books he claims to have been writing are selling, and the wealth creation formulas he keeps dishing out are working he won't be bugging romanceland with click-bait topics and what not.

I'm just saying

You're not wrong. Each of our books has a moniker for business reasons. See the screenshot below. All our monikers are for books, but we only have 3 official monikers which are iLegéndd, iCléf, and JoéClef. Those are our alternatives. If anyone chats with you and claims to be us, then check the moniker to make sure it's one of those 3, else, run.

To get in touch with us, send a message to anyone of them. I hope this helps and thank you for your time. All the best.

To see those books, click here https://shop.wetclef.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Smartphone Addiction Has Ruined Me / If You Were The Lady, Would You Call Me IMPOTENT / "Any Man Who Cannot Cook In My Father's Family Is Considered Useless" Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.