Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. (906 Views)

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Beware: "Alphamale" & MGTOW In Nigeria Are Potential Rapists And Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by kollinzgee(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Every guy cannot be an alphamale.No matter how much alphamale stuffs you get taught how far you will improve depends on your nature your temprament and how you are wired upstairs.you see no two humans are alike just like we have different skin colour, height and IQ so is our emotional strength too. some people people can withstand the highest levels of pressure and criticism without breaking while some will crumble under the slightest it's nature work.

sometimes the I fail to understand what is going on here on NL women are not our enemies at least not all.we are supposed to learn how to relate well with women not hating on them they are meant to be under our control that's how nature wants it failure to do that nature will punish you that's why nice guys suffer. women do not hate nice guys they only hate their inability to control because of insecurities, to make things easier for you it's not necessary you become an alphamale just follow the below tips trust me you will never regret it.

1) FIX YOUR INSECURITIES
if you still have fear of women in you then you have a long way to go.Do you over reverence women over respect them are you a gentleman?
It is good to respect women but it is very easy to overdo it and it is a turnoff and it will surely backfire.if you still have fear of approaching women, being comfortable around try to fix it. the best way to do this is to face your fears until you get used to it.we men love our egoes but dont be afraid to get it bruised sometimes it will only make you stronger and used to it.the moment you can relate with women the same way you relate with your guys you are free as f***k you are not afraid to flirt and move things to the next level them you are super sexy to women wink

2) learn to say your mind

we all have our likes and dislikes as humans be proud of yours don't compromise it because of one fine girl undecided.if you don't like your lady flirting with other guys in your presence tell her straight up with an angry face angry .if she misbehaves tell her straightup tell her you deserve her respect .if she is getting too fat tell her in a polite sweet way.if her fashion sense is poor tell her but in a polite way I guess your are smart.i usually tell my girl to dress more coperate paint her nails follow fashion trends and she loves me for it. women love to be guided if you always find nothing wrong with what she does, you don't bring up any drama and fights once in a while she will term you a boring lowlife.

3)Fall in love but don't be an asshole

no woman wants a man who doesn't love her inasmuch as women are illogical they need your love show some Sweetside but don't become clingy.if you are dating a girl between 18-- 23 wooow bro control your love knob this women want your absolute control not your lovey dovey side.womem want love,care, drama , dominance .do you notice your love for your spouse gets stronger after you guys settled a fight.maybe after a short breakup you guys reconciled do you know you attraction get stronger that's what am talking about here it's keeps the fire burning wink

4)Good sex
My niggas you need to be a bit of a badboy in ozza room leave all that your churchboy side undecided these girls are badder than you think.you need to see me in action na 45 mins until she beg grin please don't fornicate.these ladies love this thing but pretence go kill them until they meet a guy who can bring out that side of them.

I am kollinzgee the failed alphamale embarassed

but I found something better grin

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by Bewiseedet(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
So wright
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by kollinzgee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
mods pls frontpage our men must learn this.
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by futurevizi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nice bro... Which one is failed alphaman again bro..
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by kollinzgee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
futurevizi:
Nice bro... Which one is failed alphaman again bro..

I wanted to be alpha before but am naturally a nice guy.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by Ekemeze: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by mumumugu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
be yourself
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by planetx13: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
kollinzgee:
Every guy cannot be an alphamale.No matter how much alphamale stuffs you get taught how far you will improve depends on your nature your temprament and how you are wired upstairs.you see no two humans are alike just like we have different skin colour, height and IQ so is our emotional strength too. some people people can withstand the highest levels of pressure and criticism without breaking while some will crumble under the slightest it's nature work.

sometimes the I fail to understand what is going on here on NL women are not our enemies at least not all.we are supposed to learn how to relate well with women not hating on them they are meant to be under our control that's how nature wants it failure to do that nature will punish you that's why nice guys suffer. women do not hate nice guys they only hate their inability to control because of insecurities, to make things easier for you it's not necessary you become an alphamale just follow the below tips trust me you will never regret it.

1) FIX YOUR INSECURITIES
if you still have fear of women in you then you have a long way to go.Do you over reverence women over respect them are you a gentleman?
It is good to respect women but it is very easy to overdo it and it is a turnoff and it will surely backfire.if you still have fear of approaching women, being comfortable around try to fix it. the best way to do this is to face your fears until you get used to it.we men love our egoes but dont be afraid to get it bruised sometimes it will only make you stronger and used to it.the moment you can relate with women the same way you relate with your guys you are free as f***k you are not afraid to flirt and move things to the next level them you are super sexy to women wink

2) learn to say your mind

we all have our likes and dislikes as humans be proud of yours don't compromise it because of one fine girl undecided.if you don't like your lady flirting with other guys in your presence tell her straight up with an angry face angry .if she misbehaves tell her straightup tell her you deserve her respect .if she is getting too fat tell her in a polite sweet way.if her fashion sense is poor tell her but in a polite way I guess your are smart.i usually tell my girl to dress more coperate paint her nails follow fashion trends and she loves me for it. women love to be guided if you always find nothing wrong with what she does, you don't bring up any drama and fights once in a while she will term you a boring lowlife.

3)Fall in love but don't be an asshole

no woman wants a man who doesn't love her inasmuch as women are illogical they need your love show some Sweetside but don't become clingy.if you are dating a girl between 18-- 23 wooow bro control your love knob this women want your absolute control not your lovey dovey side.womem want love,care, drama , dominance .do you notice your love for your spouse gets stronger after you guys settled a fight.maybe after a short breakup you guys reconciled do you know you attraction get stronger that's what am talking about here it's keeps the fire burning wink

4)Good sex
My niggas you need to be a bit of a badboy in ozza room leave all that your churchboy side undecided these girls are badder than you think.you need to see me in action na 45 mins until she beg grin please don't fornicate.these ladies love this thing but pretence go kill them until they meet a guy who can bring out that side of them.

I am kollinzgee the failed alphamale embarassed

but I found something better grin

grin grin.. guy you funny..... Nice write-up.....

Ciao
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by Eberechi24(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
The failed alpha male got me cheesy

Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by Kendeken: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Bro pls send
Re: You Don't Need To Be An Alphamale Just Do This And You Are Good. by Kendeken: 1:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Bro pls send me link for Advanced Bang Rule download
am a secondary schl student so I don't have a bank account therefore I can't buy it
Bro pls send d link I'll do anything

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Proposes To His Babe At Checkpoint / At 33 Not In A Relationship / Make Free $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.