Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War (562 Views)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
The South-East lost almost everything during the civil war, but today they are doing very well in various aspects of life. What is the secret? how did they come from grass to grace, and to riches. Is it diligence, dedication or what?? does anyone know.

1 Like

Re: How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
yah!!
Re: How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2019
1. CHARACTER :Their Industry... An Igbo person is naturally industrious
2. BUSINESS IDEOLOGY: The Igbo Apprenticeship system
Re: How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War by okoroemeka(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2019
90% of Igbos love their self Independence and also financial freedom,so they always think out of the box on new ways to make money ,in igboland hardworking, perseverance and all out hustling are respected and encouraged,there are some hardcore hustling Igbo areas that a man is not expected to be in a relaxing joint or bar at a certain time,8am-3-4pm.
Re: How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Ojukwubucket:
1. CHARACTER :Their Industry... An Igbo person is naturally industrious
2. BUSINESS IDEOLOGY: The Igbo Apprenticeship system
make sense

1 Like

Re: How Did The South-East Bounce Back To This Great Point After Civil War by onwuakpachris(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2019
our Hausa gateman saw d way my business was booming even though d biz was js a few months old...he was js so amazed at d "Igbo's hustling spirit" that he told me one day we were smoking "that he so much respects Igbos and their industrious spirit" I asked him why..he replied " that an average Igbo man will never be comfortable if he isn't making enough money..but over there in the North..all their young men care about is js smoking and impregnating teen girls" I told him that "as an Igbo man u must always strive to be comfortable at least o..if not..nobody will respect or even care about u sef..even ur wife o..siblings o..parents o..neighbours o..everybody in short"... igbos are just born hustlers..simple nd short..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful People / True Story: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Christian Lady Angry. / Who Else Has Fear Of Ageing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.