Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse (24050 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by gman55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pussywar:

And where did I mention that I believe Busola
Your comment is in the positive, You called people retarded because they choose to take side with Fatoyinbo. Your comment was affirmative to believing Busola and I respect your choice
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
BananaTree:

He should be nailed for having consensual sex because he's a pastor but everyone else is free to do so and walk away like champions? That some people choose to sit and listen to sermon from unholy people every Sunday shouldn't be anyone's fault, not even the pastor's.

You'll be surprised that many people would go into depression if churches were shutdown in the country. The hope they get in church is what they live for and it doesn't matter if whoever is giving it is the most unrighteous person in the world. That's why many wouldn't still leave COZA.
Jesus said:
When the son of man comes, would he find faith on earth?

Let those who name the name of Christ depart from iniquity. The Lord knows those who are His
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Uchesis:

If he wasn't a pastor he will be excused....
excuse me? what did u just say?
I didn't say that:

If he wasn't a married pastor, he could argue the case of "conscentual sex". As a pastor conscentual sex (apart from with his wife) is forbidden to him.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Pussywar(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
gman55:

Your comment is in the positive, You called people retarded because they choose to take side with Fatoyinbo. Your comment was affirmative to believing Busola and I respect your choice

Comprehension level 0%.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Xda59:

"The evil would have been forgotten if not some ignorant overzealous CoZa members throwing mud slime at Busola."

How did the overzealous coza members know about the issue in the first place? Timi started the whole drama.
It's a case of :
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

I hope Biodun has learnt a lesson. Stop commiting adultery because you have power, money and looks.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Jesus said:
When the son of man comes, would he find faith on earth?

Let those who name the name of Christ depart from iniquity. The Lord knows those who are His

Yes, not the court. Let the Lord Himself decide that, after all, many are just hearers and not doers of the word. Don't crucify a man based on your own religion believe or indoctrination.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Took advantage of Bisola how? Raping her in his house? Lecturers ask for sex for marks, Biodun asked for sex for what?
Someone that didn't rape you in his wife's absence when babysitting chose to come and rape you in your father's house? Abegiii!
Only an idiot will go and babysit a rapist children and it is obvious she is one.
She said she reported to her family, she didn't tell us her parents' stand. If her parents compromised their daughter's rape, then they are verified idiots and all their grandchildren need to be gang raped.
I have witnessed how much power some so called pastors have on their members: It's almost godlike and hypnotic. We can only speak from what we know!

Did Biodun have sex with Busola?
I think the answer is YES!

All other things are irrelevant to me
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
BananaTree:

Yes, not the court. Let the Lord Himself decide that, after all, many are just hearers and not doers of the word. Don't crucify a man based on your own religion believe or indoctrination.
It's either yes or no!

Biodun has not come out to say either. He is banking on technicalities: and he has won!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

I have witnessed how much power some so called pastors have on their members: It's almost godlike and hypnotic. We can only speak from what we know!

It's actually hypnotic...

Yes he f*cked her.... My issue is why would she come out and say "rape"..
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

I didn't say that:

If he wasn't a married pastor, he could argue the case of "conscentual sex". As a pastor conscentual sex (apart from with his wife) is forbidden to him.

Forbidden by who? By you or Twitter jury or by the Common Law.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

It's actually hypnotic...

Yes he f*cked her.... My issue is why would she come out and say "rape"..

Because of two things
1. At that time she was below 18 years old
2. Overzealous coza members were mudslinging her and her family
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Because of two things
1. At that time she was below 18 years old
2. Overzealous coza members were mudslinging her and her family

Girls get married legally at age of 14 by then in Ilorin

She was 17, the pastor 20. In South East age of consent is even 16.

Let assume she was below age of consent...

She should had term it statutory rape not "rape" these are two different scenarios.

As it is , it is not rape not statutory rape, like you pointed out, its more of pastoric manipulation...

Which many student pastor are guilty of in most Universities.

In serious issue like this ... It's wise to call a spade a spade not shovel.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Did Biodun rape Busola? NO!
All other things are irrelevant to me.

How many Pastors' homes here you been personally, not to talk of going there for irrelevancy? She a Verified fool, Period!

I repeat, she said she reported to her family, if her parents compromised their daughter's rape, they are Certified Idiots and Onikekuje. Their grandchildren deserve to be gang raped over and over.

You babysit in someone's house, he didn't rape you in the wife's absence when there's no witness, he went to rape you in your father's house?
Her siblings were inside the house, how come nobody heard? She didn't say he brought out a knife or a gun, so, what stopped her from screaming?
Definitely, the Pastor would confirm if anyone was around, did she say Yes or NO? So, the Pastor knew the house wasn't empty and went ahead to rape?

She said she was dressed skimpy around 7am when Biodun came, who else opens the door to a man when almost unclad other than a prostitute?
Why didn't she call someone else to go and attend to the Pastor when she was almost unclad?
If she had said Biodun raped her in his home, fine! But her father's house, NO!

Did you see the Ese go back to COZA half unclad that she went to heal?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by EdiskyHarry: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
this woman is as confused as Nigeria
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by godofuck231: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
After seducing him you want him dead, then he assumably raped you then you waited for how many years for the tremor to booth? Baby sit down and have some shame, take mine too you will need it more as a woman
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did Biodun rape Busola? NO!

The answer is: VERY, VERY LIKELY! (even if we ignore the statutory rape aspect).

Circumstantial evidence will tell you she is likely telling the truth.
1) Is it possible Fato, her pastor, sexed her without seeking her consent making it rape? YES!!
2) Is it possible she froze at the enormity of what her revered pastor was doing? YES!!
3) Is it possible that Biodun and other pastors begging a 16 year old affected her? YES!!
4) Is it possible she mellowed or became confused with all the begging and intimidation till he raped her again? YES!! (remember rape is sex with her without her express consent)
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and her family as a powerful remorseless ex head of a major cult (who she now knew was no Christian) and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

With the forgoing we can safely conclude that it is highly likely that Fato twice had sex with Buso without her consent.
(I think what confuses people like u is that u assume rape has to involve some sort of violence)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Stillthebest:

Iove your explanations and in particular, the first bolded.

The second Bolded made me want to hit a shovel on your coconut head. But I will leave your unconsciousness. Since you think , I asked for a scar resulting from a violence. If you think we'll, you would understand that it took place more than two times.

The last one took place on a car trunk. Claimed he parked beside a road, took her out to the trunk then did it. So, if someone had a force canal knowledge of a Lady of 17, the first time freely, so, the same lady should Carry her two legs then go to the same man's house when his wife delivered of a baby, where he had sex with her the second time, and on and on. So, rape can happen more than once to someone you both dont live together ? And yet, the victim didn't try hard to let people know what's going on.

Her sibs shut her up, while she came out. So, none of her sibs is bold enough to stand by her in all these because she claimed she told about two.
Oga, if you can talk, remember who can interpret.
Yoruba ppl will say when something happens to you the first one, it is likely to be a mistake, second time could also be a mistake but third time can't be a mistake.

It is either the victim is daft or the victim is agreeing.

This is exactly what they count on - people like u who don’t know the details because they didn’t watch the entire video. WATCH THE VIDEO!
Remember she was only 16 and member of a closed society within which Fato is worshipped
Also remember, it is not only her. The other victim that came out also stayed in his house for long after the alleged rape.

If u examine EVERYTHING and u r honest with yourself u can tell what likely happened:

1) Is it possible for Fato, her pastor, to sex her without seeking her consent making it rape? YES!!
2) Is it possible she froze at the enormity of what her revered pastor was doing? YES!!
3) Is it possible that Biodun and other pastors begging a 16 year old affected her? YES!!
4) Is it possible she mellowed or became confused with all the begging and intimidation till he raped her again? YES!! (remember rape is sex with her without her express consent)
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and her family as a powerful remorseless former HEAD of a major cult (who she now knew was no Christian), and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

Everyone already accepts that statutory rape occurred , but in view of all these u have to also acknowledge it is very likely Fato twice had sex with her without her express consent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

As a Christian, having considered everything, I HONESTLY believe it is very, very likely he raped her (rape is sex with someone without their consent and may not involve any violence at all)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2019
How many other women came out to describe same scenario with same lawyer over decades??
And please tell me: what should the Dakolos have done after getting info that he was still targeting underaged girls? Keep quiet because they have no evidence?
They did exactly what they should have done: GO PUBLIC AND SHAME THE MAN INTO CEASING SUCH BEHAVIOUR!!
I don’t think they should have gone to police or court though
———————-

Another former COZA member accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape

Another former member of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has accused its founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged last week that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a 16-year-old who had just finished from secondary school.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that the married pastor had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

One of the people who have claimed abuse at the hands of the pastor has now stepped forward to allege that he raped her in the last quarter of 2017.

In an interview with YNaija, the unnamed victim, called X, said she joined the church in 2009 and steadily grew close to Fatoyinbo's wife, Modele, and the family's children.
She alleged that Modele groomed her for her husband by giving her access to the family by making her feel special.

She accepted Modele's offer to take care of their children as a legal guardian in a city abroad, a job that also required her to work closely with Fatoyinbo who visited regularly to minister to his congregation there.

When the alleged rape happened, she was in a meeting with Fatoyinbo at his residence discussing church business.
She said he left his seat and joined her on the couch she was sitting and then attempted to hug and kiss her despite her protests, actions she found shocking.

X said Fatoyinbo ignored her protest and went on to take off her navy blue jean trouser.
"He started to take that off. I remember trying to fight off. I kept on asking him to stop but he just kept on going.
"He had taken off my button and my zipper was down. And then he had one hand holding me back to the couch and another hand right up in my pant.
"I think at that point, I pretty much just knew what was about to happen," she said.
She said Fatoyinbo simply kept saying "Just relax" to all of her protests as he went on to rape her.
"He took off his pants and did what he wanted to," she said.

She noted that she wasn't shouting during the incident, but that she was crying and blamed herself for putting herself in that situation.
X further said Fatoyinbo apologised profusely after the alleged rape, and then sent her home.

"I didn't go there to have sex with him. I didn't ask to have sex with him. I told him to stop on countless occasions. There was no consent. I didn't give my consent. I didn't come on to him. I never saw him as anything other than a pastor and a mentor," she said.

X said she continued to work for the church and Fatoyinbo's family after the alleged rape incident until July 2018.

She said Fatoyinbo has further apologised to her for the incident on two different occasions in 2018. On both occasions, the pastor had been called out for alleged sexual misconduct on social media by Timi Dakolo, Busola's husband.

She believes Fatoyinbo's apologies were his attempt at damage control and that he had implied financial compensation to ensure her silence.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by tbibuzz(m): 3:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Dreambeat:
I do not personally know Busola or any member of her family but my gut feeling tells me she is telling the truth about her being raped hence come rain come shine, I stand with Busola.
as u stand with her help contribute for the 1m wey dem say make she pay ,better no run oo

ndi ara
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 4:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Dreambeat:
I do not personally know Busola or any member of her family but my gut feeling tells me she is telling the truth about her being raped hence come rain come shine, I stand with Busola.

tbibuzz:

as u stand with her help contribute for the 1m wey dem say make she pay ,better no run oo

ndi ara

Guy, THERE ARE THINGS THAT TRANSCEND MONEY! THERE ARE THINGS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WINNING A COURT CASE!!

They have succeeded in making it very difficult for Fato to target underage girls going forward and if that saves even one girl I’m sure it’s worth it to them.

Dreambeat, me too. I don’t know Fato or the Dakos or COZA in any way whatsoever.
But I’ve watched that video and I’ve followed the case.
As a Christian, after carefully considering everything, I have come to the conclusion that he very, very likely raped her (bearing in mind that rape is sex with someone without their consent and may not involve any violence whatsoever - and I don’t mean statutory rape, which it clearly is)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Robchuks77(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Madam go sleep..... U are just a noise maker
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

As a Christian, having considered everything, I HONESTLY believe it is very, very likely he raped her (rape is sex with someone without their consent and may not involve any violence at all)
I seek not Biodun's humiliation or downfall. However, both parties should come together and forgive and repent.

Pastor Biodun should henceforth not forget the "so easily befalling sin" and flee as much as possible.
No one is immune to sexual temptations buy it is by grace we overcome. The next scandal of this nature might destroy his ministry.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The answer is: VERY, VERY LIKELY! (even if we ignore the statutory rape aspect).

Circumstantial evidence will tell you she is likely telling the truth.
1) Is it possible Fato, her pastor, sexed her without seeking her consent making it rape? YES!!
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and her family as a powerful remorseless ex head of a major cult (who she now knew was no Christian) and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

With the forgoing we can safely conclude that it is highly likely that Fato twice had sex with Buso without her consent.
(I think what confuses people like u is that u assume rape has to involve some sort of violence)

It is either you are Bukola Dakolo or you went to the car to bring the Krest cos you have the first hand information.
An empty brain and a shallow minded person like you who don't have common sense will know that Biodun should have raped her in his house when she came for her so called baby sitting in the wife's absence but not choose her father's house when people are inside.
The story is as senseless as your posts. The idiot went to his house purposely to seduce him just like the 2nd one that dressed half unclad to go back there that she needs pussy healing.

IF her Onikekuje parents compromised their daughter's rape, they are the people she is supposed to call out. The best place for such parents is Kirikiri and all their grandchildren gang raped, filmed and posted on popular porn sites.

Everything possible, possible, possible, come to conclusion, likely etc without tangible evidence. Just listen to yourself, please stop littering the thread with your assuming jargon.
Who could believe the lady that accused Neymar was a liar by the kind of emotion involved ?

She knew he was an ex cult head and not a Christian but herself and her family attending his Church? I thought she is the only Verified idiot in the family not knowing her generations are Classic idiots. Is Prof Wole Soyinka not the founder of Blacky Axe or Pirate cult?
Is that the only church in the world or did Biodun bring them there at gunpoint?
Are there no repentant Prostitutes, terrorists, cultists, militants, armed robbers, pick pockets and thieves now living normal lives?

Keeping sleepless nights on Nairaland assuming rubbish and jargon.
All her family knew she was a virgin? A decent girl that was forced on Timi after second pregnancy?
The family use to check her virginity? Did you inform any member of your family before and after dis virgin? Do you inform them before and after you have sex?
Rubbish talk!

Is it possible you a RAPIST? YESSSSSSSSS!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by raymondele86(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Prec1ous:
Yeah, don't stop but with EVIDENCE too!

What evidence? Have you seen a rapist who raped in public? I won't be surprised if you had raped someone before...
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Prec1ous(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2019
raymondele86:

What evidence? Have you seen a rapist who raped in public? I won't be surprised if you had raped someone before...

Like your father raped your mother right?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by raymondele86(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Don’t be ridiculous. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN IN A VACUUM! Many people, including her entire family, knew exactly how old she was. They also knew she was a virgin and were teasing her about it until one of them dreamt she lost her virginity.
WATCH HER ENTIRE VIDEO!!
You bank on the fact that most people do not pay close attention to these things.

At a point u have to stop splitting hairs and acknowledge that something is likely true. You may not be totally sure but circumstantial evidence will tell u what likely happened:

1) Is it possible for Fato, her pastor, to sex her without seeking her consent making it rape? YES!!
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and her family as a powerful remorseless ex head cultist (who she now knew was no Christian) and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

God bless you and more wisdom... I can vividly see that we have a lot of rapist in Nigeria... People's comments here is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Prec1ous:

Like your father raped your mother right?

Raped underage girls you should have said. Someone who didn't deem it fit to rape you in his wife's absence when babysitting chose to rape you in your father's house where people are present?
Just imagine!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

I seek not Biodun's humiliation or downfall. However, both parties should come together and forgive and repent.

Pastor Biodun should henceforth not forget the "so easily befalling sin" and flee as much as possible.
No one is immune to sexual temptations buy it is by grace we overcome. The next scandal of this nature might destroy his ministry.

I don’t think this will affect his ministry much - he will NEVER be convicted of rape. But it will make it very difficult to continue preying on girls going forward.

Some people have the gift to PASSIONATELY AND CONVINCINGLY say something without subscribing to it at all. I think some pastors are like that - almost like 2 different people live inside them.
Fato was the HEAD of a major cult not just another ex-cultists. There is A LOT there. And it doesn’t just go away. He allegedly said he doesn’t know what comes over him when he does these things - is it possible a malevolent spirit attached to him from his days as a head cultist??

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

They never had sex as a minor.. she just added the age to make the story more spicy. Her story has so many flaws and if you're intelligent enough, it's easy to see that she's just trying to soil his image.
The age of consent in the north is 11
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2019
AfroKnight:

This is why rape cases are to be handled specially.

I believe an innocent man should not be jailed. I also believe rape victims are scarred and should be allowed to tell their stories and seek justice whenever they are ready.

In Nigeria, there is no statute of limitation on crime. And rape is a crime. She should go ahead with the case if she is ready for the difficult journey.

If she decided to pull out of the case, it wouldn’t indicate innocence or guilt.
Did you read the substance of the case she instituted? I'm sure you realise she has a lawyer who would have advised her on the best way forward. For her to have instituted a civil case as against criminal after all the braggadocio and ranting from her husband should pull a red flag.
Plus, how come it's a relatively unknown lawyer that later took up the case. Where are all the segalinks and co who even claimed they have other women who are ready to come up with their experiences in court.
Reason well bro. She knew she had no case. She was just on a face saving mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children / I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh / 3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.