Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse (24409 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

He says he doesn’t know what comes over him when he does these things. Is it possible it is a malicious spirit that followed him from his days as head cultist??Those kind of things don’t just go away
I hope he'll be humble enough to seek for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She is no longer 17, now 16, that's the major disadvantage of telling lies, you will always contadict yourself.
Giving 1st hand information like you are present there and keeping sleeplessnights vomiting trash from an empty skull TDB.
What an idiotic generation, go to someone's house to go and stab him and his common sense didn't tell him he will land in jail.
Is Biodun now a retired ex cultist hence the call out? What are you doing in an ex cultist church and sleeping in his house for?
Shameless prostitute from brainless lineage.
Did you not watch Neymar's accuser's video how she was crying?
Abeg go sleep the one you burn for night and stop talkingrubbish because of an emotional video

Just look at your language. I don’t talk like that so it’s all yours.
What is difference between 16 and 17??!! Are they both not underage?? Is it not still not a clear case of rape (statutory rape)?? You are the one who told a substantive lie - that she was 20!
Yes he is a former head of a major cult, but he was supposed to have been born again, a devout Christian. Won’t u be scarred if u find out he is no Christian - that he is capable of anything?
How many women have accused Neymar of rape or manipulative sex? - ONE!!
A powerful pastor worshipped by his church, whose wife just had a baby, had sex with a 16/17 year old virgin, one of those his worshippers, and here you are up all night defending him that it was consensual! HAVE YOU NO SHAME SIR??
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

If you think he didn't lose, help him pay the 1m and also the ridicule that will follow him around now. He lost biggerly dude
Sometimes, victory isn't just about the financial reward or loss but the fact that your voice was heard.

Ill be surprised if Biodun sue them for not paying up.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Exactly. And they are called haters by those who remain. Hope you see how it is

But if he keeps doing it same cycle will repeat except now the public is unto him, that’s why he has to desist - at least for some time
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Well, that's because Timi started throwing stones at biodun after the ese Walters issue. That's when all dat was said abt his wife.
They always knew that something happened. Most of them knows what goes on in the church but they like it that way. The point they were making is busola ain't so innocent
Timi threw stones at Biodun,
the zealots responded by throwing mud at Timi, His Wife and Children

Dont forget that Busola was a first-hand victim of SEX with the MOG Biodun. Should she believe Pastor Biodun when he said he never had sex with Walter?

How was Busola guilty (at 16-17 years old with a grown up experienced married man who is also a revered man of God)?

Her only offense is that one can say: why Now? why not 15 years ago?

Until pastor Biodun can insinuate consent, which also doesn't look too good, Busola is innocent.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Go back and read his statement. He said he never had sex with her at all. I'm not saying he's telling the truth but that's what he said
If you can get me the link, I'll appreciate.
What I read as a statement from him was that he NEVER RAPED anyone in his life.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Ok. So he went to her house and ordered her to open her legs and she became terrified.
Are you sure she said dat part abt befriending another cultist because if so, it calls to question her morality as well. Biodun was not a cult member as at the time the events took place. So why befriend an ex-cultist to seek protection from him? Police no dey?

YES!! He went to her house while her mum and sisters were out. She had never had sex before and it took her some time to process what was happening. The other alleged rape victim said the same thing - she didn’t make any noise and was actually blaming herself!

Yes he is a former head of a major cult, but he was supposed to have been born again, a devout Christian. She said she was very scarred of what he might do to her and her family after she found out he was no Christian - that he was capable of anything. And they had no man in their house or anyone who could fight for them. She was finally able to leave the church after she befriended another ex-cultist who warned Fato and she felt protected from him. That’s EXACTLY what she said.
Always remember, this was a powerful pastor worshipped by his church, whose wife just had a baby, having sex with a virgin minor member of his church, one of those his worshippers!
Think of the power dynamic.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

I hope he'll be humble enough to seek for deliverance

How r u sure he believes in deliverance. Some people are capable of powerfully preaching the Bible without believing it themselves
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

YES!! He went to her house while her mum and sisters were out. She had never had sex before and it took her some time to process what was happening. The other alleged rape victim said the same thing - she didn’t make any noise and was actually blaming herself!

Yes he is a former head of a major cult, but he was supposed to have been born again, a devout Christian. She said she was very scarred of what he might do to her and her family after she found out he was no Christian - that he was capable of anything. And they had no man in their house or anyone who could fight for them. She was finally able to leave the church after she befriended another ex-cultist who warned Fato and she felt protected from him. That’s EXACTLY what she said.
Always remember, this was a powerful pastor worshipped by his church, whose wife just had a baby, having sex with a virgin minor member of his church, one of those his worshippers!
Think of the power dynamic.
This ur narrative is different from what everyone heard o
Did she not say her brother wanted to stab him?
She even mentioned some Pastors who pleaded with her and her family on his behalf not to go to the police. One of them is the head of his pH branch. Your story is different eh
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

If you can get me the link, I'll appreciate.
What I read as a statement from him was that he NEVER RAPED anyone in his life.
Here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/metro/pastor-fatoyinbo-reacts-to-busola-dakolos-rape-allegation-against-him/bdlg9j3.amp
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

Sometimes, victory isn't just about the financial reward or loss but the fact that your voice was heard.

Ill be surprised if Biodun sue them for not paying up.
He doesn't need to sue them for dat. They have to pay.
There's nothing bad ur voice being heard if you have something to say
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

He doesn't need to sue them for dat. They have to pay.
There's nothing bad ur voice being heard if you have something to say
That's the point.
Here voice had been heard and the initial mudslingers are quiet. Although, she has other new critics.

If they don't pay, nothing will happen unless Biodun sues them for that. Even if they pay, the worst thing Biodun will do to himself is to proceed with his charge of defamation of character. I doubt if he'll want to undergo quizzings from a defence lawyer
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

This ur narrative is different from what everyone heard o
Did she not say her brother wanted to stab him?
She even mentioned some Pastors who pleaded with her and her family on his behalf not to go to the police. One of them is the head of his pH branch. Your story is different eh

See, exactly what I’m saying - they are counting on most people not bothering to know the details.

She still went back to the church after the second time out of fear but was now distant. She left shortly after, when she felt protected and got some strength from her ex-cultist friend. (The other rape accuser did same - she continued staying with the Fato’s after the alleged rape).

It was after this that her sister with talent for vision had a dream that she was disvirgined. She then tearfully confessed everything to them. That’s when her brother wanted to go and kill Fato.

Below is what she said VERBATIM:

“My brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See, exactly what I’m saying - they are counting on most people not bothering to know the details.

She still went back to the church after the second time out of fear but was now distant. She left shortly after, when she felt protected and got some strength from her ex-cultist friend. (The other rape accuser did same - she continued staying with the Fato’s after the alleged rape).

It was after this that her sister with talent for vision had a dream that she was disvirgined. She then tearfully confessed everything to them. That’s when her brother wanted to go and kill Fato.

Below is what she said VERBATIM:

“My brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”
So where's the ex-cultist boyfriend part in all dis?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

So where's the ex-cultist boyfriend part in all dis?

(Remember everything I’m saying is strictly according to her)

The ex-cultist gave her the guts to leave the church. He actually confronted Fato and warned him to stay away from her. She felt protected and empowered enough to leave the church. After she discovered that Fato was capable of anything she was worried what he might do to her and her family if she just left. They had no male in the house and nobody to fight for them
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

(Remember everything I’m saying is strictly according to her)

The ex-cultist gave her the guts to leave the church. He actually confronted Fato and warned him to stay away from her. She felt protected and empowered enough to leave the church. After she discovered that Fato was capable of anything she was worried what he might do to her and her family if she just left. They had no male in the house and nobody to fight for them
She never said all dis. She has a brother, two if I'm correct. So where are you getting it from that she has no male in her house.
Besides, I'm only hearing this ex-cultist bf tale from you
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by CanadaOrBust: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

She never said all dis. She has a brother, two if I'm correct. So where are you getting it from that she has no male in her house.
Besides, I'm only hearing this ex-cultist bf tale from you

Watch the video. Everything I said is from her exactly.

Here is part of the psychology I say it’s very likely she’s telling the truth:

If u r angry with someone and lie against them, that anger will quickly dissipate because u know u r lying. Also it is human nature to NOT want to have to repeat a lie. If after 17 years the anger still persists and the person (without having to) repeats the same story to an even wider audience, it is very likely they are telling the truth
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
konvict0111:
Please mention me if the router is still available by next Tuesday. Thanks.

Its still available ccKonvict0111
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
konvict0111:
Please mention me if the router is still available by next Tuesday. Thanks.

CCkonvict0110
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2019
zaragal:

Its still available ccKonvict0111
Would you be able to share some pictures of the product with me?

Thanks for letting me know.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by raymondele86(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Prec1ous:

Like your father raped your mother right?

You lack home training but Jesus loves you... God forgive you your sins for you don't know what you are doing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video / Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] / Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.