Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Can I Make It Serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make It Serious? (618 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make It Serious? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls, there is a lady that I am crushing on from a distance.I am a shy type and a virgin.I really don't know how to approach her telling her how I feel and wanting to go serious with her.Pls, I need ur help. Serious ideas please.
Tanx is advance.
Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by Pubichairs(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Go make money my brother..leave love..

Before u go end up gulping sniper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by galadima77(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
No offense, but do you perceive any sign of green light?
Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who are you man? As yourself who are you?

How old am I? How strong am I? How physically capable am I? Am I capable enough to deal with the hassles and meeting all requirements involved with having a woman in one's life?

Do I have right orientation about marriage; about women; about family life; about life itself? Do I have the wisdom involved in dealing with a woman?

How much is in my account? Am I financially capable? Who am I exactly? Have I made it in life to a reasonable degree? Will a woman not distract me from having enough money to spend and achieving my dreams and taking care of my parents?

Who am I actually? Are my behaviour and character enough to sustain and treat a woman right?

If you have positive answers to all these questions, then how about the said girl?

Who is she? How is she? What kind of person is she? Is she wife material type or the destiny destroying material type? and so on..

If you have positive impressions and feelings about the girl, about her personage and character and you are fine with who she is, then move on to the next step.

ASK HER OUT!

If you cannot ask her out, approach her friend, brother, sister, father, mother, e.t c and let them help you tell her.

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Pubichairs:
Go make money my brother..leave love..

Before u go end up gulping sniper
I am presenting working and a graduate
Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2019
galadima77:
No offense, but do you perceive any sign of green light?
Actually,i haven't taken a step yet.
Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Who are you man? As yourself who are you?

How old am I? How strong am I? How physically capable am I? Am I capable enough to deal with the hassles and meeting all requirements involved with having a woman in one's life?

Do I have right orientation about marriage; about women; about family life; about life itself? Do I have the wisdom involved in dealing with a woman?

How much is in my account? Am I financially capable? Who am I exactly? Have I made it in life to a reasonable degree? Will a woman not distract me from having enough money to spend and achieving my dreams and taking care of my parents?

Who am I actually? Are my behaviour and character enough to sustain and treat a woman right?

If you have positive answers to all these questions, then how about the said girl?

Who is she? How is she? What kind of person is she? Is she wife material type or the destiny destroying material type? and so on..

If you have positive impressions and feelings about the girl, about her personage and character and you are fine with who she is, then move on to the next step.

ASK HER OUT!

If you cannot ask her out, approach her friend, brother, sister, father, mother, e.t c and let them help you tell her.

Good luck!
Tanx.So much.From my personal perspective,as directed to me,i can say... 89%.But from hers;I just have to do a little digging as u advised.Tanx a million

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make It Serious? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tdyke4lyf:

Tanx.So much.From my personal perspective,as directed to me,i can say... 89%.But from hers;I just have to do a little digging as u advised.Tanx a million

You are welcome grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Don't Take It Personal, It's Just An Advice / If You Were To Be In My Shoes What Will You Do (200k Involved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.