Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 (5312 Views)

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by bawomolo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
what happened to vision 2020 or 2025. they don scrap am?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by nuhu69: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
tongue lipsrsealed
wen u don comot 4 seat u dey talk, or u don press o.b.j botton 22222222222
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by princekevo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2010
President Goodluck Jonathan said yesterday in Abuja that if his administration’s plans for the power sector are fully implemented, Nigeria should be generating enough power for use in homes, offices, and commercial enterprises by April next year.

Lol!! Tht is if the plans are fully implimented, Incase they are not fully implemented you guys can still remain in darkness. Mr. president, why would the plans not implimented fully and effectively?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by jumobi1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2010
Do you guys expect him to be quiet until all of a sudden there is good power supply in Nigeria? Any president that wants reelection would make promises. It's up to us to believe them or not.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by daroz(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
oh men of little faith, when will u ever believe that anything good will come of nigeria?
GEJ, carry on, we believe u
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by manny4life(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
daroz:

oh men of little faith, when will u ever believe that anything good will come of nigeria?
GEJ, carry on, we believe u

Little faith right? How so? In your opinion, how long u think it would take him to establish stable power supply, enough to power homes offices, and commercial activies? April 2011 is nothing but a pure lie, can't happen if he said 2013, then there's a possibility that if he makes it his "PRIMARY" priority and responsibility, i.e. checking on its everyday progress, then I would say there's a possibility.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by lakode(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
politricking
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Bankong: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
make we wait and see april 2011 no far! angry
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by joganut(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
mr president i know you have good intentions so did every president. This is a political strategy that u guys use so its not new. any way i admonish u to act on it and let it not be just another vice or tatctics that u want to use to win votes
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by 1025: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
mr president i know you have good intentions so did every president. This is a political strategy that u guys use so its not new. any way i admonish u to act on it and let it not be just another vice or tatctics that u want to use to win votes

@joganut,
if everyother president according to u had good intentions, what happened to their good intentions at the end of the day?
is it possible that jonathan's intentions will go the ways of our past presidents?
by the way, do u know of any politician(s) with bad intentions?
let all of them win so that good intentions will meet good intentions.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by MShittu: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lets just pray that we get light, because only the politicians and the rich can do anything about the power problem
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
bawomolo:

what happened to vision 2020 or 2025. they don scrap am?
ask what happen to 7point agenda??

naija government make me grin
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Lindseyrd: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
This guy call GEJ is not worth being in charge of anything.He is no brainer,mumu,rago.This stupid idiot opened his smelly mouth and said this in front of former British prime minister and one of the best CEO(Morgan Stanley) in a corpoerate world that Nigeria would achieve 16400 mega watts[20000-3600(current mega watts] in 6 months when Nigeria only achieve less than 3600mw in 50 years of its existence.
Please take sentiments out of it this guy is not deserve to be sitting where he is.He is just not inspiring as a leader!!
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by safariman(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
Why can't we have an annual rotational electric power along zoning lines?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Boboribo: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
You no go fit find BEAF for this kind matter because he knows his guy is talking TRASSSSSSSSSSH.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by mrofficial(m): 3:48am On Nov 20, 2010
I gaz laugh at this dullard called GEJ. grin grin grin

3 weeks now, i never get light for my area. Na for heaven Nigeria go get stable light.

GEJ, go and sleep! I can't bet my hope in this man lai lai, cos na LIE!
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by HUMANITYY: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2010
Nigerians should know that GEJ is not a product of Godfatherism unlike any other president you had in the past, this country took almost 25years to decay, so please expect the rebuild to take 50years, he is a product of love and that he is giving, just sit with pen and paper and fellow his comment` then investigate, you will see he is not talkative, something you don`t know is that he only speaks when he has accomplished plan.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by mrofficial(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2010
^ carry ur opinion commot here.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by blackcypha(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2010
He shud EAT A SH.i.T SANDWiCH AND GO TO HELL COZ HE JUST MADE ME HATE HiM NOW FOR DAT UREALiSTiC STATEMENT HE MADE,
N/LANDERS he wants your votes like the others dat is why, what the corrupt muthafuckas cudnt do in 50yrs he claims he wud do in 5mths, we r sick of these our silly leaders,
if u believe this why wont u belief in the FLYiNG SPAGHETTi MONSTER?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by blacksta(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2010
Boboribo:

You no go fit find BEAF for this kind matter because he knows his guy is talking TRASSSSSSSSSSH.

Abeg say that again
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by MaiSuya(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2010
HUMANITYY:

[b]Nigerians should know that GEJ is not a product of Godfatherism [/b]unlike any other president you had in the past,

KAI! I laff in Gwari! Are we really talking about the same GEJ here?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by JUO(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
God will help you
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by azahmed(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2010
i don't believe him!!!
we 'r tired of promises in dis country, get it done if u'r capable.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by chosen04(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
HUMANITYY:

Nigerians should know that GEJ is not a product of Godfatherism unlike any other president you had in the past, this country took almost 25years to decay,

So GEJ is a product of Godsonism to OBJ? What will blind support not turn some dude into?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Dream1: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2010
KMBT - Kissing my brown teeth
SMBH - Shaking my big head
WIMTITD - Walking into my table in the dark
SFP - Swearing for PHCN
TTPOG - Trying to put on Generator
NMD - No more diesel
SITDABBM - Sleeping in the dark and bitten by mosquitoes
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Olumogun: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
Junior = Daddy, what do you have for me?

Daddy = I will get you a jet when coming back.

GEJ should stop treating the citizens of this nation as toy crazy children.
we know it is not in their (Govt) capability to solve the problem of electricity.
when the time come, God will intervene.
we know he is next on the queue to grab as much of the LOOT as possible
no one should decive us that they have the love of the masses at heart.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by ochukoccna: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
Story joo!
Can someone tell GEJ Naija people are not as dull as he and his homeboys are?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Chapi: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2010
Na so we the hear every election time, all of them na the same, deceiving us with stable power & job creation.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by ibrolamin(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2010
goodluck has nothing to offer; only empty promises. What has he done or achieved so far. Nothing positive or in fact no meaningful development or realistic projects. So much funds are set aside/spent on projects without the necessary or significant results which are not even accounted for. N10bn for independence celebrations, $5.6bn for power sector, just to mention a few. It just business as usual for the game of depleting and looting public treasury. The rule remains 'do it smartly & dont get caught'. Nigerians be wise! I must be blind and daft to support or vote such a slow poke who has nothing to offer to this nation come 2011 election.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by revolt(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2010
Guess he's hoping to achieve it by luck.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
This is april. How far Gej?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by THEAMAKA(f): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
I KNEW IT! BIG FAIL! LOL grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City: From Adversity To Prosperity / The Nigeria Police Force And Gratuity / Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.