Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Don't Understand This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand This Girl (2340 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand This Girl by bryan360: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

i have been chatting with this girl for sometime now..all of sudden she started ignoring me i asked her if everything is okay she said yes but she doesn't like me,she doesn't like the way i chat or the way i look,doesn't like anything about me..

i said okay no problem and i thanked her for been sincere and not wasting my time and money..

i went ahead nd told her to lose my number which she said okay,after some hours she called me and said she just wanted to see how i will react, infact she likes me but i was too quick to dismiss her..

my people,i hope i no over react?
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fake story...

You think we are kids right... formulate stories because you wanna get popular on nairaland..

Mu square
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by gentle007(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Just tell her that you don't like how she chats, talks, looks and everything about her too. After some days call her back. If she agrees that you guys should continue, fine.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by CreepyBlackpool: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maybe after she ditched you you started posting suicidal sh!t and she's pitying your poor soul undecided
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by bryan360: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Fake story...

You think we are kids right... formulate stories because you wanna get popular on nairaland..

Mu square
lmaoo..yu tink say i no get work abi?shey nairaland dy pay person for bn popular..rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
another maga loading...
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Fake story...

Mu square
Bros, what does it take to believe a simple piece of information? Are you saying these things cannot happen? Do you always have to be there right at the scene before you can even consider a claim? If that's how things are, then there's no point believing history.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by SweetPreeq(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bro use vex finish her kpekus angry

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lmao how old is the g*rl no offense bc only 14 year olds would do somt like this
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stupid nairaland ppl and lies. Bastard children
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by bryan360: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
GeeJack:
Lmao how old is the g*rl no offense bc ok 14 year olds would do somt like this
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by bryan360: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
TheDevil666:
Stupid nairaland ppl and lies. Bastard children
right back at yu bro
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by zed7: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stop dating kids.
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
bryan360:
Hello everyone,

i have been chatting with this girl for sometime now..all of sudden she started ignoring me i asked her if everything is okay she said yes but she doesn't like me,she doesn't like the way i chat or the way i look,doesn't like anything about me..

i said okay no problem and i thanked her for been sincere and not wasting my time and money..

i went ahead nd told her to lose my number which she said okay,after some hours she called me and said she just wanted to see how i will react, infact she likes me but i was too quick to dismiss her..

my people,i hope i no over react?
If she ask you for money just know she is a hypocrite.Christmas don come.Shine your eyes.
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Shugavee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
SweetPreeq:
Bro use vex finish her kpekus angry
I love this comment
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by SweetPreeq(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shugavee:
I love this comment

Thanks
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by makeherscream(m): 1:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Lol I use to do worst I will tell her something like this

You don't mean nothing I don't want you anymore I never love you . you are no body I never make this you are a mistake and never call me again.

Just to see her reaction
Re: I Don't Understand This Girl by Riele(f): 2:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Waste of mb

(1) (Reply)

Two Jamaicans Caught Doing It In The Bush / How To Make A Guy Think About You Always / Ladies If You Are Not Ready To Fork, Stay Away From Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.