Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I'm Ending The Relationship Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ending The Relationship Today (2260 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Newtonarialand: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Imagine my gf said the only thing have done for her is money
Then I told her the only thing she did for me is sex. And truly have been dating this gal for 7months she never buy one thing for me even singlet she never buy for me and have done heaven and earth for her . sometimes it's not all about sex. What do ladies even think about their selves . this is a gal have been giving right now she done calculate all the money wen I dey hold her sad
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by zoeA: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Just do it cool
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by proclinician: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2020
To be honest I don't know what else you expect from your girlfriend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2020
proclinician:
To be honest I don't know what else you expect from your girlfriend.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by xendra: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2020
mcthwwe men and hyping their asses

what have you done that you call heaven and earth??
what have you even done to deserve a siglet
men cry too much these dayscheesy There are no more men just babies full of complains here and there because they can't do the right thing by a woman, and they think women are their problem

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2020
U want to end a relationship. And u r telling us. To do what, talk u back into it coz u gave us a reason. Do a video of u and ur galfriend, detailed oo. Both of u dropping points and debunking allegations. Then because of u, i go waste my data ontop ur matter.

Right now, u aint serious.

The world is crumbling. And u r spewing trash here.

Behave.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2020
xendra:

men cry too much these dayscheesy There are no more men just babies full of complains here and there because they can't do the right thing by a woman, and they think women are their problem

U are irredeemable,
Ur case is too critical,
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Newtonarialand: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2020
xendra:

I believe you are not different from her or even worst than her

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by cezarman(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
You're a MAD mad for disturbing us, when you know perfectly well that you're a COWARD!
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by StylishLord(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
if u cant bring up ideals for making money or doing business, i consider u as liability and a burden to me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Martinez39s(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Women can be irrational in an amusing way. When you tell women that all they can offer is sex, they turn around with a poor clapback and say "all you have to offer is money." Lmao grin grin grin grin

Seriously, who would you (male or female) rather have in your life: someone that offers only sex or someone that offers only money? grin grin grin Who is more valuable in life: someone that offers only sex or someone that offers only money? grin grin grin A lot of women's brains are just made of akamu and breast milk. grin

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, JONNYSPUTE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by emmaodet: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Women can be irrational in an amusing way. When you tell women that all they can offer is sex, they turn around with a poor clapback and say "all you have to offer is money." Lmao grin grin grin grin

Seriously, who would you (male or female) rather have in your life: someone that offers only sex or someone that offers only money? grin grin grin Who is more valuable in life: someone that offers only sex or someone that offers only money? grin grin grin A lot of women's brains are just made of akamu and breast milk. grin

Hmmmmmmm
What else do you want Martinez?
She has given you her body already, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Easybela(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
undecided this "childish man" again , after all the advises I gave you the last time,you still haven't grown up.

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Martinez39s:

...Is it not laughable?.The girl in question has forgotten that money answerth all things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Martinez39s(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
emmaodet:
Hmmmmmmm
What else do you want Martinez?
She has given you her body already, lol
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Angelacruz: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chisos
Newtonarialand:
Then I told her the only thing she did for me is sex. And truly have been dating this gal for 7months she never buy one thing for me even singlet she never buy for me and have done heaven and earth for her . sometimes it's not all about sex. What do ladies even think about their selves . this is a gal have been giving right now she done calculate all the money wen I dey hold her sad
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by MZrapper(f): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
I pity the innocent lady.
Only God knows how much she has been through in your hands.
Weaklings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by AstroG: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
MZrapper:
I pity the innocent lady.
Only God knows bow much she has been through in your hands.
Weaklings everywhere.

Oh Lord!, please dash this one small sense

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by MZrapper(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
AstroG:

Oh Lord!, please dash this one small sense
Broke weakling.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by AstroG: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
MZrapper:

Broke weakling.

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by AfroKnight: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
xendra:

But you can’t afford your lifestyle if those babies don’t give you alms. grin
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by xendra: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2020
AfroKnight:

But you can’t afford your lifestyle if those babies don’t give you alms. grin
think I'm as needy as your mother
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by vincentjk(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2020
xendra:

So what do you say about women who even after spending on their head they still deny some simp men sex??

Don't you think they're greedy??
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by AfroKnight: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2020
xendra:

Funny enough, what my mom needs now are better ways to enjoy her investments. grin

You, on the other hand, need to gather some alms to eat first before you could even think of saving or investing.

We know your type. You unwittingly exposed your “hustle”. You’re just one of those girls who cannot survive if she’s single, with no man paying her bills. Get a job. A real job.

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by xendra: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Is it not laughable?.The girl in question has forgotten that money answerth all things.
Martinez39s:

JONNYSPUTE:
then it means you are both dumb and don't get the point; if you can only offer money then stop complaining that a lady is with you because of it, for without it you are useless to her. same as you all now treat women as sex tools because you say that's all they can offer.

all we are saying is stop crying and complaining for if you not giving her money you are totally useless

1 Like

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Phenomenal16(f): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Newtonarialand:
...is gud I know sex is never enough
Especially if u av long term plans for her
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Martinez39s(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2020
xendra:
[s]then it means you are both dumb and don't get the point; if you can only offer money then stop complaining that a lady is with you because of it, for without it you are useless to her. same as you all now treat women as sex tools because you say that's all they can offer.[/s]

[s]all we are saying is stop crying and complaining for if you not giving her money you are totally useless[/s]
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Afromentalist: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2020
You should have ended that relationship yesterday. Today is too late.

The African Mentalist
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Newtonarialand: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Easybela:
undecided this "childish man" again , after all the advises I gave you the last time,you still haven't grown up.
what advice
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Omar09(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2020
xendra:
then it means you are both dumb and don't get the point; if you can only offer money then stop complaining that a lady is with you because of it, for without it you are useless to her. same as you all now treat women as sex tools because you say that's all they can offer.

all we are saying is stop crying and complaining for if you not giving her money you are totally useless

Funny how you skipped that sarcasm in there.
Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by galadima77(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2020
cruxgemmata:
U want to end a relationship. And u r telling us. To do what, talk u back into it coz u gave us a reason. Do a video of u and ur galfriend, detailed oo. Both of u dropping points and debunking allegations. Then because of u, i go waste my data ontop ur matter.

Right now, u aint serious.

The world is crumbling. And u r spewing trash here.

Behave.

I love this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ending The Relationship Today by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2022
post=87413211:
Women can be irrational in an amusing way. When you tell women that all they can offer is sex, they turn around with a poor clapback and say "all you have to offer is money." Seriously, who would you (male or female) rather have in your life: someone that offers only sex or someone that offers only money? Who is more valuable in life: someone that offers only sex or someone that offers only money?

(1) (Reply)

Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) / I'm Beginning / Pretty Lady Cries Out About Having Everything But No Husband Yet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.