Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) (32149 Views)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
I doves my cap
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Wow. South South is moving to the next level.

This is really victory for democracy and the masses.

SE will remain stagnant forever until they embrace change

All these Jambites with free data.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by RareDiamond: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
It is you that would remain stagnant not South East. South East would develop and progress quickly according to God plan unhindered.

CrimeKsmart:

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Theboss100(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
obembet:
I wish same thing can happen in Kogi. Anyway I don't want hear noise after 2 years o. People wey vote Mr. Project in PHC don dey cry now. My duty is to mock them
Nobody is crying. We are happy with what he is doing. Face ur state and mind ur business.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by awa(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Theboss100:
Pls bring this statement down. It's a hate speech. Why so much hatred for the IGBOS? If they chose to remain like that is it ur business? I hate tribalism. Pls grow up with sense this time. Goodnight.

The Boss, I pray the guy won't come after you. I have never seen a hated tribe like Igbo. I am proudly Ibo and I love my tribe.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by FakeManna: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
South south has been completely islamised. grin grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by LLobiorah: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good luck to Bayelsans. I hope and pray, that this choice bring them their desires.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Theboss100(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
awa:

The Boss, I pray the guy won't come after you. I have never seen a hated tribe like Igbo. I am proudly Ibo and I love my tribe.
I am a RIVER'S Man, i will tell u without fear of favour that NIGERIA will be nowhere without your guys. I am proud of the ibos and u guys deserve to rule this country forever. U pple av done alot to earn it. That's fact.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
2018PROFSUNDAY:
I doves my cap

Doff my cap
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by verifiablefacts: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Can we also say South West is now PDP because Seyi Makinde won Oyo?
he said moving to the next level not moved to the next level.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
danot1030:
Jonathan is a hero singers how market?

Jonathan didn’t support Dickson so guess who he supported indirectly?? Exactly!
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by obembet(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Theboss100:
Nobody is crying. We are happy with what he is doing. Face ur state and mind ur business.

Suffering and smiling. Tell us what wine has done since he reelect. He has no employ anyone since 2015. Na una problem sha
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Angrymode: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
danot1030:

Jonathan remains a hero irrespective of your opinion. If you don't know, Jonathan is part of the reason Diri and PDP are massively rejected because of that arrogant Dickhead
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by comrChris(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
awa:

Can you help with your definition of "back back backward" Lioness.
You have time to respond to that human being.
It pains me to see the way these south westerners brag about making the right choice, being politically brave, sometimes am like which of the south west are these fools always referring to. I have toured the whole of south west and I'm yet to find out what exactly makes it better than south east all of them claim is underdeveloped. Even their so called governors, aside Makinde that just came onboard which other governor is doing better than an average eastern governor?

They have foolishly forgotten that IMO people don't take nonsense from politicians too, they did it to Ohakim and Rochas, even Anambra.
Aside Ikpeazu, which other governor is not performing here in east?

These people should sometimes shut their mouth, the fact that they are contented with whatever their governors give to them doesn't mean eastern governors are not trying. We just like criticizing our governors and making them do more unlike them that are always okey with whatever they get.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Jibsy203(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You will remain foolish forever, and which area of sw is better dan SE mugu ur brethren are doing community begging all over de country wit der next level
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by awa(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
comrChris:
You have time to respond to that human being.
It pains me to see the way these south westerners brag about making the right choice, being politically brave, sometimes am like which of the south west are these fools always referring to. I have toured the whole of south west and I'm yet to find out what exactly makes it better than south east all of them claim is underdeveloped. Even their so called governors, aside Makinde that just came onboard which other governor is doing better than an average eastern governor?

They have foolishly forgotten that IMO people don't take nonsense from politicians too, they did it to Ohakim and Rochas, even Anambra.
Aside Ikpeazu, which other governor is not performing here in east?

These people should sometimes shut their mouth, the fact that they are contented with whatever their governors give to them doesn't mean eastern governors are not trying. We just like criticizing our governors and making them do more unlike them that are always okey with whatever they get.

You are on point Sir.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Bar1941(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
tony4God:
Please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help. PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS.

Fidelity Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWboGhU8rAQ

God will surely help you, I've read your post many a time soliciting for assistance on this medium, though I have it in mind to send something no matter how little, but the video further convinced me you truly need assistance, I will send the little I can today and I URGE OTHER READERS TO EQUALLY DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO ASSIST THIS YOUNG MAN.

Lastly, never allow your present situation make you think you are invalid, there are various things you can still do to make your own little contribution to the society, just look inward. MAY GOD HELP YOU.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by dakido(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
shut your dirty mouth up they are the same but you supported PDP .it is downcast on you

Nigga! I didn't support shit! Watin concern me concern election. Be it anybody, make things no just tight for me and my family. Lobatan
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by dakido(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
efighter:

You are the one showing early signs of Chronic Madness

You know those signs? Your parent or siblings must have had issues like that before. Am i right?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Charly68: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Even his people from the state capital thumb printed Balots for Lyon ..case closed .
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Charly68: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Buhari has demonstrated his love for the people by given their son NNPC to manage,the people are simply reciprocating the good guesture of the party leadership . They declared operation humble Dickson
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by openmine(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Bro, I am from South South, I know that we vote for party rather than candidate, this election was massively rigged, if you know you know. Dickson is not a rugged man like Wike this is why APC has succeeded
cheesy cheesy
You are also talking to a south south guy too!
I know Bayelsa politics all too well!
APC has been in Bayelsa for a long time and yet they could not win a single LGA....but Lyon showed up in months and he suddenly became popular...
Secondly,Lyon is from southern ijaw where most had clamoured for a governor to come from that LGA!
Lastly,people are tired of the antics and arrogance of Dickson's government!
Uptil now,he still owes pensioners their gratuity!
Keeps cutting people's salaries for no reason at all....
This has nothing to do with party affiliation or that the people of Bayelsa all of a sudden started liking APC....far from the truth!
Its about the individual!
As for rigging, no party is innocent of this crime...both APC and PDP rigged....however,the reason rigging was allowed in most of the LGAs was based on the collective goal of the people of Bayelsa to exercise their powers to take out a stooge of Dickson!

The result thus far shows what happens when the people are united in a single goal to actualize their constitutional rights!
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by GermanPoison(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Emu4life:
PDP(Papa Deceive Pikin)
(PDP)Person Deceive People
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by charlesditro: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

stay forever to make sure of it........
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by GermanPoison(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jibsy203:

You will remain foolish forever, and which area of sw is better dan SE mugu ur brethren are doing community begging all over de country wit der next level
SW is better than SE look at the internal generated revenue and ask urself which region is more develop

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by OyinO: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
dakido:
To the mad man above me, keep been mad!

To those jubilating, i dont understand why people tend to forget this so called leaders of ours are the same. Less than 1% of them are sane!

Wayrey ni gbogbo won!

You lie. Sorry is your middle name right now. Power will change hands, and that means a fresh set of people will enjoy too. PDP has been there since 1999 and only a few people have continued to enjoy the wealth of Bayelsa State since then. Now, some deprived indigenes will taste the wealth too.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2019
yorubas only care about the individuals
Maduawuchukwu:

Can we also say South West is now PDP because Seyi Makinde won Oyo?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by caracas: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

So bayelsa now represents south south
Chai Your mumurity is really next level
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Divinalss: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2019
danot1030:

You are not a Bayelsan so please don't say what you don't know. . Jonathan voted for APC
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by BestieQuotes: 2:54am On Nov 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Unknown Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Village, Kill Many People, Burn Over 200 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.