Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies Be Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Wise (1613 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Now I am not a Christian,but I have read the Bible for the purpose of JAMB.
The reason I perceive the Bible requirement of a divorced woman not to remarry if divorced but to remain single except it be for the reason of death of her husband, is seemingly hinged on the fact of honour derived from authority.
Interpretation: A woman given to the authority of a man if she fails to conform and remain under that authority through marriage,is then considered an authority herself and therefore should stand alone. If she decides to marry again,she still has to submit to another authority.So what is the need for divorcing an authority over another authority when you can never be the "authority" of the union.
Tonto Dike for example, after making all this noise will still have to submit to another mans authority if she hasn't already,or remain single for life.she can never be boss of a home.
So I am asking you ladies to think before disrespecting that authority you willingly swore allegiance to because you all "authority seekers" are creating a pathetic situation in society trying to be what you can never become..."Boss", that's the word.
Simple words of love and sanity not authority challenges.
Ladies please comment if you are sane.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Ladies are only considered as some sort of spiritual authority both in the physical and spirit realm when they are seen to be virgins. Men respect a virgin lady because she has been able to withstand pressure from a male dominated society to remain so. Ask yourself why virgins are sought after by men of normal behavior and men with ritual tendencies? They simply want to get hold of that spiritual authority from her by deflowering after which she becomes an average authority seeker.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by bewla(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2019
God bless u
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Mr Yigiyaga, you have turned the Bible on it's head.

Go back to church and start from the grassroots, you hear so?
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Toks2008
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

Who let this agbeyinto out of the kitchen? Where is my sandwich? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:
Toks2008

Usef Dey look for wahala on a Monday morning
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

Like I always tell people,the Bible was written by men. This is my own interpretation of what is expected of people from the book of world instructions.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:
Toks2008
Is this a vehicle for sale?
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Is this a vehicle for sale?
He is a user with a very interesting take on submission.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Like I always tell people,the Bible was written by men. This is my own interpretation of what is expected of people from the book of world instructions.
Written by men under divine inspiration.

See, marriage is very spiritual, which is why we must choose our partners wisely. A divorced woman is not expected to remarry because she is still spritually bound to another man
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2019
ornicus:

Who let this agbeyinto out of the kitchen? Where is my sandwich? angry
Go and make your own darned sandwich. Is your hand paining you?? angry
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

Go and make your own darned sandwich. Is your hand paining you?? angry

You are running your mouth angry
Five slaps for you angry angry
It is not only on FUTA that they reset stubborn chicks
Receive the discipline!!!

This is how we handle silly girls
Now bend over and let us close this punishment properly. Don’t worry, we last more than five minutes angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
ornicus:

You are running your mouth angry
Five slaps for you angry angry
It is not only on FUTA that they reset stubborn chicks
Receive the discipline!!!

This is how we handle silly girls
Now bend over and let us close this punishment properly. Don’t worry, we last more than five minutes angry
Lmaaaoooo!!!! Eh serious sha cheesy cheesy

Smh. Mscheeeeeeeew
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

Written by men under divine inspiration.

See, marriage is very spiritual, which is why we must choose our partners wisely. A divorced woman is not expected to remarry because she is still spritually bound to another man
I guess you realize you just buttressed my point.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

He is a user with a very interesting take on submission.
Ok
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I guess you realize you just buttressed my point.
So now that I have buttressed your point, what is your own take women who are divorced for reasons other than a lack of submission?

You can use your rudimentary knowledge of the Bible to answer.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by midnighter(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Ladies are only considered as some sort of spiritual authority both in the physical and spirit realm when they are seen to be virgins. Men respect a virgin lady because she has been able to withstand pressure from a male dominated society to remain so. Ask yourself why virgins are sought after by men of normal behavior and men with ritual tendencies? They simply want to get hold of that spiritual authority from her by deflowering after which she becomes an average authority seeker.

Gosh.... cheesy so what now happened on your jamb Hope you wrote this on your paper?
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

So now that I have buttressed your point, what is your own take women who are divorced for reasons other than a lack of submission?

You can use your rudimentary knowledge of the Bible to answer.
reasons like?
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
reasons like?
Irreconcilable differences
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

Gosh.... cheesy so what now happened on your jamb Hope you wrote this on your paper?
I wonder what his JAMB score was grin
Re: Ladies Be Wise by midnighter(f): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Octopusssy:

I wonder what his JAMB score was grin

Lol let us be asking him o cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Octopusssy:

Irreconcilable differences
No such thing. Unwillingness to submit is the root cause.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol let us be asking him o cheesy
You go dey ask until I collect your phone number..... history.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2019
Yigiyaga:
You go dey ask until I collect your phone number..... history.
Oga oya confess. What was your CRK score in Jamb? grin
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Phenomenal16(f): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Now I am not a Christian,but I have read the Bible for the purpose of JAMB.
The reason I perceive the Bible requirement of a divorced woman not to remarry if divorced but to remain single except it be for the reason of death of her husband, is seemingly hinged on the fact of honour derived from authority.
Interpretation: A woman given to the authority of a man if she fails to conform and remain under that authority through marriage,is then considered an authority herself and therefore should stand alone. If she decides to marry again,she still has to submit to another authority.So what is the need for divorcing an authority over another authority when you can never be the "authority" of the union.
Tonto Dike for example, after making all this noise will still have to submit to another mans authority if she hasn't already,or remain single for life.she can never be boss of a home.
So I am asking you ladies to think before disrespecting that authority you willingly swore allegiance to because you all "authority seekers" are creating a pathetic situation in society trying to be what you can never become..."Boss", that's the word.
Simple words of love and sanity not authority challenges.
Ladies please comment if you are sane.
..u av a point ...submission is directly proportional to a peaceful home ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..u av a point ...submission is directly proportional to a peaceful home ...
finally! We have a thinker.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Octopusssy(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yigiyaga:
finally! We have a thinker.
Eh sir, you circumlocuted.
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Octopusssy:

Eh sir, you circumlocuted.
Thanks
Re: Ladies Be Wise by Roycemadeit(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Yigiyaga:

This is why our world would always be a in a mess. All this nonsense about authority is the reason why families get fuxkd. When you put a gender under the other it is bound to revolt at some point. I bet if you were a lady you wouldn't have written this epistle. Our patriarchal society has done more harm than good, soon it would be toppled over and the former matriarchal system would be reinstated.
The only solution is for both genders to understand that unequal authority would always be calamitous.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out!!! Nairaland Prayer Revival "Corona Virus Must Die By Fire " / If You Notice These 3 Things – Then She's Already Crushing On You. / Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.