Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) (79429 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Shame on those who stoned her and say all sort of things to her. Big shame to them. Their wishes and desire for her got frustrated and so shall they be.

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2019
pyrex23:
rehab centers in naija?

Who's this, na bush u dey stay rehab center full everywhere for 9ja na.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2019
LagosismyHome:
Hunger no good oooo. May we never experience what people in Somalia faced some years . amen amen

Glad to see she got help .......
and from Change to next level all are walking towards Somalia experience. Only God can help us.

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by dalongjnr: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2019
It seems to me,she was kidnapped and starved. Forget about the news of HIV/AIDS. That picture suggested the case of severe protein energy malnutrition,Which could have lead to severe immunosuppression.
Just, some shots of strong antibiotic, intravenous amino acids (asthymin/asthyfer),plump nuts, good diet,blood transfusion and treatment of other infection will do the magic.
God bless the persons who contributed to her recovery. May her life never remains the same as she found new reason to live a Worthy life.

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Omotexc: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks to all cheerful givers toward
rehabilitation of the lady,
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by THMT: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2019
IME1:
smiley
Why is everyone, OK almost everyone derailing by replying that troll

Please focus on the thread, many people get joy from seeing many mentions on their profile and likes

When we follow trolls we fail to appreciate the original story and joy of the story

You really know how to handle trolls lol, unfortunately Naija people do not have that patience to ignore trolls or idiots. There is a coded reactor in naija peoples dna. Reaction is a must either loudly or silently.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by MYROYALEVILNESS: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
ONCE A MAD WOMAN IS FOREVER A MAD WOMAN!. It still dey her body

YOU'RE JUST AS MINI-BRAINED AS YOU ARE SMALL DICKED.

I BELIEVE IT TAKES ONE MAD PERSON TO IDENTIFY/LOCATE ANOTHER, MY FRIEND GO AND SEE A SHRINK AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

MAKE THUNDER FROM BENIN LOKATE YOU THERE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Jaysleeves(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2019
SexytorresE:
Since I saw the tattoo, I believe say the story na true . She is truly the one
madam you fine oo
Choii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by ebullient19(f): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2019
I wish her speedy recovery and God bless her helpers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2019
adecz:

These days, small small girls dey put hand
for so many things that one doesn't
really know whether to put hand for
their matter..

See tattoo everywhere sad sad

Such girl could have been abandoned
by her family due to a wayward life.
Seriously this is all you have to say pity.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Fashdeejay(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2019
klashe:
Incredibly stupid
supernaturally stupid

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Minjim: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2019
So, haven't they asked her what happened?
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2019
As i strongly believe that Christ didn't die for me and my ancestors, she will be fine in the mighty name of our Creator Osanobua. Whatever mistakes she might have made in the past due to her choice of lifestyle will surely be forgiven. Whatever bad lifestyle she learn and became addicted to can be unlearn. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by klashe(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Fashdeejay:
supernaturally stupid
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by semyman: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Runs girls now you know what await you.
You may not be this lucky
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

don't mind the idiot, typing that shows he is also symptomatic.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Jabioro: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2019
Glory be to God for his Mercy endure forever..I hope she can now tell us what she can remember last before she got to the market square..God bless all the helping hands and those who make it go viral
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by kemjoe: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2019
I sincerely thank God for this lady's life.
Kudos to the woman who had the courage to take her to the hospital for rehabilitation. May God bless her and answer her prayers for this gesture.
It is quite disheartening that most people instead of coming to the aid of sick people prefer to take pictures and post. What the lady needed was assistance and not the kind of comments coming out of the mouth of many people who do not know her or know her circumstance. Such people should hide their head in shame for condemning the lady unnecessarily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
Wow.. May God bless all who has put in their time and money to give her a second chance to live..

Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2019
And insane too
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by tofolo(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
pyrex23:
rehab centers in naija?

Yes we have......
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Silkgotti(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Faith in humanity restored... Especially when it comes from Nigeria
TrendingGist:
Naked emaciated lady seen in Ajah is unrecognizable in new photos after being rehabilitated.

Remember the naked emaciated lady found in Ajah with rumours flying around that she was thrown out of a moving car? She has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy.

The woman, whose name has been given as Ene, was seen in October at Jubilee Bridge, Ajah. She had no clothes on and was so skinny, her bones were prominent.

Different people gave differing accounts of how she came to be found at the bridge.

As her story went viral, help came in the form of a kind Nigerian woman who rushed her to the hospital and got her medical treatment.

One month after, Ene is recovering and looks way better than she did only weeks ago.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/naked-emaciated-lady-seen-in-ajah-is-unrecognizable-in-new-photos-after-being-rehabilitated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by espn(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2019
some people are just so stupid..why would u laugh at peoples pain...some users above me should be in wild animal kingdom....
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Where's her tatoo undecided undecided
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nduzeal: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid
more than stupid
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid
Xtreemly stupid
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2019
This is wonderful.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

very very stupid
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by scopp(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid
The guy needs sense. Very very stupid person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by adecz: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2019
A child could be going wayward,
refused to take corrections or advise
from parents or guardians & even ran
from home to go enjoy slaying life...

Down the road, she comes down with
HIV, has no money for treatment or food,
gets abandoned by friends & thrown out.

At this point, her people do not
want anything to do with her.

In life, you lay on the bed as you made it.

But you are too shallow to understand.

Ausrichie:

Seriously this is all you have to say pity.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by fajuyi59: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Lol. Just walked past dis gal at the airport and couldn’t even tell. I think she isn’t really very strong yet though, had to lean on somebody to get around.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.