Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) (79407 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

Sense far from you.

Very far

5 Likes

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
ONCE A MAD WOMAN IS FOREVER A MAD WOMAN!. It still dey her body
You don't even know if you'll die b4 her. We should be guided .Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by IME1: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
smiley
Why is everyone, OK almost everyone derailing by replying that troll

Please focus on the thread, many people get joy from seeing many mentions on their profile and likes

When we follow trolls we fail to appreciate the original story and joy of the story

4 Likes

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by edward1984(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

Don't mind him,, his stupidity is on another level
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid
He is worse than that. He needs rehabilitation himself because the statement he made could only have come from a mad person.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:

I am beginning to suspect that there are bot accounts on nairaland honestly and looking through this one looks like one undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
pyrex23:
rehab centers in naija?

Yes..i know plenty of dem

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by seanmozilla: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:
You are very stupid
I seconded
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Ebije1(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
I'm 100% sure ur brain is smaller than ur dick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by adecz: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
These days, small small girls dey put hand
for so many things that one doesn't
really know whether to put hand for
their matter..

See tattoo everywhere sad sad

Such girl could have been abandoned
by her family due to a wayward life.

2 Likes

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2019
I am so glad she's getting her shape back
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by SehgateTeam(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Great recovery.....

At a point in life everybody needs a helping hand regardless of your crime/sin.

Definately someone somewhere purposely left this poor girl for death without taking care of her.

I really hope to hear her own side of the story.

God bless her helper in multiple folds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Have they not been able to identify her and track down who did this to her?

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Since I saw the tattoo, I believe say the story na true . She is truly the one

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2019
TrendingGist:
Naked emaciated lady seen in Ajah is unrecognizable in new photos after being rehabilitated.

Remember the naked emaciated lady found in Ajah with rumours flying around that she was thrown out of a moving car? She has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy.

The woman, whose name has been given as Ene, was seen in October at Jubilee Bridge, Ajah. She had no clothes on and was so skinny, her bones were prominent.

Different people gave differing accounts of how she came to be found at the bridge.

As her story went viral, help came in the form of a kind Nigerian woman who rushed her to the hospital and got her medical treatment.

One month after, Ene is recovering and looks way better than she did only weeks ago.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/naked-emaciated-lady-seen-in-ajah-is-unrecognizable-in-new-photos-after-being-rehabilitated

God bless the GOOD SAMARITAN!!!

But what really happened to her...

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by LZAA: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by saydfact(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2019
thank God for her life..... a 2nd chance she has...
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by greatbrian(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2019
She better go and sin More. Grace spoke on her behalf this time
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by pius4luv(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

He is very foolish for uttering that kind of statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by THMT: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Am sure so many people called witches/wizards and mad people in a country like Nigeria only have mental stress coupled with the real mad and wicked people around them.
The real mad and wicked ones are people with no conscience and human sympathy,
The real mad people full scatter in Naija from the Rich to the poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Dreamville: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid
And wicked.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by domchike(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Ur profile name tells well of your character
Smalldick123:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Depressed101: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
pyrex23:
rehab centers in naija?

yes plenty, there are two in my town, one by a church, the other is owned by an individual
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
LagosismyHome:
Hunger no good oooo. May we never experience what people in Somalia faced some years . amen amen

Glad to see she got help .......
why didn't you , with your moniker its Obvi you're in Lagos
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by akee01(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
May angry thunder fire ur miserable life

Smalldick123:

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2019
All we need in this world is a little TLC.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:

yes, you are very right because you've just shown the same symptoms. whoever can type this shows such individual is symptomatic.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Me minding my business

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
I thought they said she was a fat runs girl that was thrown out of a jeep then she dried up immediately.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by phantom24: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2019
which of them is the victim cos am seeing two ladies
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by TPound(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:

Just as your moniker depicts the size of your manhood, it also depicts the size of your brain.

Idiot still thinking with a Pentium 1 processor angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.