Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) (79428 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2019
adecz:

A child could be going wayward,
refused to take corrections or advise
from parents or guardians & even ran
from home to go enjoy slaying life...

Down the road, she comes down with
HIV, has no money for treatment or food,
gets abandoned by friends & thrown out.

At this point, her people do not
want anything to do with her.

In life, you lay on the bed as you made it.

But you are too shallow to understand.

And you just assumed this is the story you myopic thing. Because of tattoos she is wayward Where do these people get phones from.

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by nlPoster: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2019
It's good the lady is feeling better and also got assistance, but there's something about her that doesnt sit right with me.

Moreso nairaland has been heavily involved in her matter and publicity.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2019
This is good news
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Vado(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

Somebody that is a product of bad parenting.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by tsfxtech(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Wow...

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by LagosismyHome(f): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
why didn't you , with your moniker its Obvi you're in Lagos

Focus on your own giving.... let me worry about mine which has nothing to do with you
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by anonimi: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
Wow.. May God bless all who has put in their time and money to give her a second chance to live..

Amen to your powerful prayer.
This is what the religions teach us to do but the gods of men twist the Scriptures for their own selfish ends.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

2 Likes

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
TrendingGist:
Naked emaciated lady seen in Ajah is unrecognizable in new photos after being rehabilitated.

Remember the naked emaciated lady found in Ajah with rumours flying around that she was thrown out of a moving car? She has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy.

The woman, whose name has been given as Ene, was seen in October at Jubilee Bridge, Ajah. She had no clothes on and was so skinny, her bones were prominent.

Different people gave differing accounts of how she came to be found at the bridge.

As her story went viral, help came in the form of a kind Nigerian woman who rushed her to the hospital and got her medical treatment.

One month after, Ene is recovering and looks way better than she did only weeks ago.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/naked-emaciated-lady-seen-in-ajah-is-unrecognizable-in-new-photos-after-being-rehabilitated

Wonderful we really have a lot of kind hearted people in this country but our corrupt, greedy, selfish and wicked leaders just spoilt everything for us.

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by BethRhema(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

Some people are just very somehow... Mind him not, his IQ is low

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by hyperflex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
What’s her story!?
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
The parable of the good Samaritan recreated. This is practical humanity, the only true religion.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by mekuso89(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
And also useless to nairalanders
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
inspitation:

no single empathy i weep for you
Dont weep for me but: Weep for your useless country. Weep for your useless president. Weep for your useless body
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by es144000: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Every soul is precious
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by inspitation: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:

Dont weep for me but:
Weep for your useless country.
Weep for your useless president.
Weep for your useless body

I can see you are a product of a wasted sperm and you are thinking from your small-dick as your moniker says
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid
stupid would be an understatement, who said she was once mad?? Some people are not fit to be on SM, like he should be in shackles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
klashe:
Incredibly stupid

Massively Stupid

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by HMarshal(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
To all the fools shouting revolution & Biafra (am from the east too) & co & wanting it by wateva way esp war I really really pity u,esp cos most of y'all will be the first to die if,God for bibs" a war breaks out.a lot will be more skinner than the lady.implications of certain actions &movements can do a lot of damages to peace.its easier typing on ur fine & making noise.pmb & other rulers tenure might be tough,buh it's child's play to Wat happens in any war torn country even if it's just civil #GiveYourSelfBrain

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by owila4luv(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
i can recognize her wella cool
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by LZAA: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
HMarshal:
To all the fools shouting revolution & Biafra (am from the east too) & co & wanting it by wateva way esp war I really really pity u,esp cos most of y'all will be the first to die if,God for bibs" a war breaks out.a lot will be more skinner than the lady.implications of certain actions &movements can do a lot of damages to peace.its easier typing on ur fine & making noise.pmb & other rulers tenure might be tough,buh it's child's play to Wat happens in any war torn country even if it's just civil #GiveYourSelfBrain
Sai nzeogwu
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed zombieterror

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by BoomJay: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Businext:
This is commendable

God bless her and her helpers

It takes a godly eye to see beyond another's down time

#SayNoToLovelessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by adaksbullet: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
she his resebu tohyorsih2 or tohyorsih grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
inspitation:

I can see you are a product of a wasted sperm and you are thinking from your small-dick as your moniker says

My half dick is bigger than your whole generation

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Lovisious(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Blessing Nkem na me Loveday. I hope you see this comment so I'll add 'I love you so much'
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by kaziblake(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
I saw her a luth when I went to stay with my friend who died after everything..She is soft spoken and was just crying of you ask her anything..
She is so lucky because the People taking care of her are rich .

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by torqque7(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good to see her getting better but what is the real story about her cos with all the tattoos on 1girl she must have been one crazy Benue chick and she has done what ordinary people will not be able to do..she has been given a second chance,something alot of people never had including my dear sister who infact was almost a rich missionary who didnt deserve to go now..

Sometimes i just believe it when they say good people dont last. It is well Ene be grateful for a second chance and go and sin nomore. It is well with u.

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

Sai nzeogwu
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed zombieterror
Sai B.i.a.f.r.a grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nice one....

There is a guy with a sort of 'elephantiasis' I saw on Osborn road yesterday evening.....That guy needs urgent help abeg.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
vibre:
good news
Sure.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
She's really a God sent, God will bless her.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jaysleeves:
madam you fine oo
Choii
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.