Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) (79406 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
I thought gulible " Africans" talk say na JuJu, a lot of Nigerians are irredeemably stupid and ignorant, the poor girl was even stoned.. JuJu in 2019? GTFOH...
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is very touching from the way her godsent helper held her tightly like her junior sister. Everybody deserve a second chance. May God forgive her and heal her completely.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
torqque7:
Good to see her getting better but what is the real story about her cos with all the tattoos on 1girl she must have been one crazy Benue chick and she has done what ordinary people will not be able to do..she has been given a second chance,something alot of people never had including my dear sister who infact was almost a rich missionary who didnt deserve to go now..

Sometimes i just believe it when they say good people dont last. It is well Ene be grateful for a second chance and go and sin nomore. It is well with u.

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature.

Check her real story on YouTube. She wasn't dropped from any car and became lean according to those who saw her on the road. The lady who helped her said it on YouTube that she has full blown AIDs. As at the time she was taken to the hospital, she could not talk that's the pics where she's wrapped with white clothe. So it was at the hospital she was diagnosed with AIDs.

Type the real of other skeleton lady at Ajah and you'll see the story. I read it two weeks ago.
Good to know shes recovering though.

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
TrendingGist:
Naked emaciated lady seen in Ajah is unrecognizable in new photos after being rehabilitated.

Remember the naked emaciated lady found in Ajah with rumours flying around that she was thrown out of a moving car? She has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy.

The woman, whose name has been given as Ene, was seen in October at Jubilee Bridge, Ajah. She had no clothes on and was so skinny, her bones were prominent.

Different people gave differing accounts of how she came to be found at the bridge.

As her story went viral, help came in the form of a kind Nigerian woman who rushed her to the hospital and got her medical treatment.

One month after, Ene is recovering and looks way better than she did only weeks ago.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/naked-emaciated-lady-seen-in-ajah-is-unrecognizable-in-new-photos-after-being-rehabilitated

Check her real story on YouTube. She wasn't dropped from any car and became lean according to those who saw her on the road. The lady who helped her said it on YouTube that she has full blown AIDs. As at the time she was taken to the hospital, she could not talk that's the pics where she's wrapped with white clothe. So it was at the hospital she was diagnosed with AIDs.

Type the real story of the skeleton lady at Ajah and you'll see the story. I read it two weeks ago.

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:
Have they not been able to identify her and track down who did this to her?

Who did what to her?

Type the real story of the skeleton lady at Ajah and you'll see the story. I read it two weeks ago.

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=OILOFGLADNESS post=84167389]

God bless the GOOD SAMARITAN!!!

But what really happened to her...[/quote

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
charliboy654:

I thought they said she was a fat runs girl that was thrown out of a jeep then she dried up immediately.

Not true.

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by bettyLad(f): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
can't really see much difference , facially she looks prettier before rehab sef.. is she not ready to tell us her story
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by damoobaba: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by MizyB(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
There are still good people in this world, I have no doubt in my heart.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
LagosismyHome:
Hunger no good oooo. May we never experience what people in Somalia faced some years . amen amen

Glad to see she got help .......

They are still facing it
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Brightest04(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
The reason why it's not good to judge people when you know nothing about their predicament.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by adecz: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ausrichie:

And you just assumed this is the story you myopic thing. Because of tattoos she is wayward Where do these people get phones from.

From your name, it is clear
that AUsrichie is AUtistic !!

A very apt name for an intellectually
handicapped fellow..

And, stop stalking & quoting me angry
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by raymondele86(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
klashe:
Incredibly stupid

Rudely stupid

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by delpee(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
Wow.. May God bless all who has put in their time and money to give her a second chance to live..

A resounding AMEN!

May she recover fully to God’s glory!

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Kdon2: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
TrendingGist:
Naked emaciated lady seen in Ajah is unrecognizable in new photos after being rehabilitated.

Remember the naked emaciated lady found in Ajah with rumours flying around that she was thrown out of a moving car? She has been rehabilitated and now looks healthy.

The woman, whose name has been given as Ene, was seen in October at Jubilee Bridge, Ajah. She had no clothes on and was so skinny, her bones were prominent.

Different people gave differing accounts of how she came to be found at the bridge.

As her story went viral, help came in the form of a kind Nigerian woman who rushed her to the hospital and got her medical treatment.

One month after, Ene is recovering and looks way better than she did only weeks ago.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/naked-emaciated-lady-seen-in-ajah-is-unrecognizable-in-new-photos-after-being-rehabilitated

Waoh!A new lease of life!
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
rehabilitated or clothed?
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
what about her hiv??
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Lyrikallz2018: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
MDBrand:

You are very stupid

This your insanity is still disturbing you....
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by vertueptime: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why does she have crazy tatoos?

TrendingGist:

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by MDBrand: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lyrikallz2018:

This your insanity is still disturbing you....
What business do I have with you?
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
LagosismyHome:
Hunger no good oooo. May we never experience what people in Somalia faced some years . amen amen

Glad to see she got help .......

Well, with the way things are going, I'm seeing a new Somalia in the making. Nigeria and Nigerians are losing it

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
bettyLad:
can't really see much difference , facially she looks prettier before rehab sef.. is she not ready to tell us her story

Hmmmm...

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Focus on your own giving.... let me worry about mine which has nothing to do with you
Jesus bless you there

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Numero9: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2019
of only we could learn to love each other with no strings attached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by selemo: 1:13am On Nov 20, 2019
One good black lady....
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by LagosismyHome(f): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Judybash93:

Well, with the way things are going, I'm seeing a new Somalia in the making. Nigeria and Nigerians are losing it

Sadly there some truth in this statement cry cry
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2019
adaksbullet:
she his resebu tohyorsih2 or tohyorsih grin lipsrsealed

Iyen emi na?

Obaje!

1 Like

Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by adaksbullet: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Iyen emi na?
Obaje!
:p emi ika cheesy
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
pyrex23:
rehab centers in naija?

They are very many.
Google is your friend.
Re: Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
adaksbullet:
:p emi ika cheesy

Iffa get hold of you ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.