Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi (83841 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by made4naijamusic: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2019
An update on the severely malnourished naked woman allegedly dropped off by a car under Jubilee bridge in Ajah (read here), Lagos, has been given.

The woman's name has been given as Ene. She is reportedly HIV positive and has been taken to Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH.

Twitter user Solomon Buchi gave the update, writing:

Pls help. This is Ene. She is HIV positive. If you stay in Ajah, you’ll see her naked with people throwing stones and hurling insults at her. My friend rushed to take her from the road to LUTH, trying to get her medical care. LUTH is delaying. Pls retweet. We need to save her

https://mobile.twitter.com/Solomon_Buchi/status/1184742044322930693

https://www.made4naija.com/update-on-unclad-emaciated-woman-filmed-at-jubilee-bridge-ajah/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2019
And this was the girl some animals clothed as humans were stoning yesterday in her more than pitiable condition?!

Will those kind of people ever make heaven?
People are just so wicked!

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!
You see the same type of people on this forum also.

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

SEGLIZ:
"wicked" is an understatement.
Nigerians are worse for animals.
'Some Nigerians' is more apt bro!
We still have many of us with good minds.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2019
This Solomon guy is really stûpid.

He had no right to reveal her status, and that’s if she is really HIV+.

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.

307 Likes 23 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
OK ooo

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by layuns(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by KZakari(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Scary undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Where is Larryfest?

Special Adviser on Identifying Oloshos and SlayQueens.

You and your ilk were so quick to tag her olosho. Does it even make sense that someone will just be dropped and start reducing? Is she ice block?

So what if she is an olosho? Does that make her deserving of death? Is that why people should be stoning her offline and online?

I am beginning to conclude majority of us are very wicked, we deserve our leaders.

Gosh!

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by solmusdesigns: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

Different Bloggers and Different spinning of same story

More twist would come with different headlines

Police need to invite Solomon Buchi for questioning, perhaps since he knows her HIV status perhaps he knows other details about her, like who droped her off and why she has an huge cut on her chest and what turned her deaf and dumb

18 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Solomon Buchi the woman wrapper. why did you have to announce her status. nonsense

41 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ElRapido: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
If she is HIV positve, all she needs is a few weeks in the hospital, and she would be fit again.

This isn't the 1980's...when a HIV positive person would be dead in months....and even the late 1990's when HIV regimen were very very expensive. Now, we have better therapy, better regimen. What we don't have yet is a cure...but soon, we shall get there.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Clubmaster: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Stories like this makes me doubt the holy book.

Are you telling me that this present generation hasn't surpassed Sodom and Gomorrah?

God really owe those people one hell of an apology, that is if the stories are true.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by yeyeboi(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Ok
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ELgordo(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
ovoko. .. hmmmm black tock king I see your pipu

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Larryfest(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by manitoba(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Omg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
How can people someone will shrink instantly. Even God had to take time to mould Adam, he didn't do it instantly. Nigerian you can sell them anything as long as juju is involved.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by tamonokare: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Some people are just wicked. I know the set of people who can stone a person in this condition. Christians. And i know they'd be casting and binding while stoning her.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Viking007(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
She is HIV positive and the best you could do was broadcast it online? Knowing fully well the stigma that comes with it?

24 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by nnamdibig(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
So the same Nigerians that are evil still send donations for her treatment
fallacy of generalisation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Renderhelp(f): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Oga must you tell us her status

A lot of people are already hating on the helpless woman tagging her a prostitute who deserved what she got and you are here announcing she is HIV positive.

You are just adding fuel to fire with your basket mouth.

I hope this poor lady becomes whole again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by realestniggah: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2019
God have mercy

When I say Nigeria is fucked_ this is what I mean.. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.. So because she might be an ashawo means she should be denied help.. What exactly is wrong with people in this country?.. Why stone her? People are heartless.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by misreal(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2019
i watched the video.mehn that lady was shrinking
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Mckandre(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:
This Solomon guy is really stûpid.

He had no right to reveal her status, and that’s if she is really HIV+.

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.
nd ure the saner one undecided

6 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by KendrickAyomide: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2019
the idiot don they drop account number already

12 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Wayne4uall(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.