Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24544 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Africans hair is beyond curly, it is kinky and COILY.

Was I talking about Africans or natives? A European Voyager name Giovanni da Verrazano sailed to America in 1524, he wrote a letter to the queen describing the natives.

Quote.. "Some of the natives look like the Orientals, short with angular faces and others were dark like Ethiopians with thick black hair, not long but in a pigtail. They were tall with broad shoulders and broad faces."End of quote.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Help FakeAfriCoonAmerikana Khiaa return home .

"Go Fund me" fund raising for FakeAfriCoonAmerikana Khiaa is coming up soon.... tagged Help FakeAfriCoonAmerikana Khiaa return home .

We are opening a special thread very soon for this purpose by the special grace of God. We will fund it. She will show us her DNA result so we can know where she is getting deported to. Let her leave the white alone and go to Africa where her ancestors are. Let her leave Nigerians alone.

We will see if there is any trace of any native in her gene. Lol.

Please, if you have more info which will help us tackle this Khiaa, get in touch asap. I volunteer to sponsor the campaign 100%.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Was I talking about Africans or natives? A European Voyager name Giovanni da Verrazano sailed to America in 1524, he wrote a letter to the queen describing the natives.

Quote.. "Some of the natives look like the Orientals, short with angular faces and others were dark like Ethiopians with thick black hair, not long but in a pigtail. They were tall with broad shoulders and broad faces."

Manipulator, we aren't in the era of relying on any Giovanii da whatever description to prove anything. There is a real technology to put all these claims to a real test. Show us that you are ready for this test, and we will set up the account to sponsor it. Stop messing around and stop manipulating NL users.

Let us put this to test with technology. No way out for you scammer. It is not hard. TD Jakes is from the Igbo lineage shown by the technology. We will know if you have even 0.00000001% of the native via the test. Lol.

Now your title has expanded....you are now FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator. Hahahahjajaj!
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Quote.. "Some of the natives look like the Orientals, short with angular faces and others were dark like Ethiopians with thick black hair, not long but in a pigtail. They were tall with broad shoulders and broad faces."

khiaa:

Natives come in different skin tones and hair textures from bone straight, wavy and curly just like Africans they are still natives.

You said the above. African hair is beyond CURLY. Our hair has KINKS and COILS.

And so?? Black ppl get mistaken for other POC all the time. Whites don't care to learn the difference between us. They see melanin and lump us all together.

It's the same reason they say all pretty black girls look like beyonce. They don't care to know.

They see us all the same
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Bullshittttt.

I don't take the bible as a history book so I don't really care.

I am very aware the Africans tribes moved around, but did they move into Africa from the outside NO.

The light skin of igbos? Neighbours almost jet black skin?? I can't deal with this ignorance

Are you trying to say igbos have admixture??

I hope you know south Africans can be light skinned too right?? Where did they emigrant from??

The Bible is no history book but a point of reference for historical facts. Even the Koran contains a lot of stuff from the bible. You are welcome to reject it. And no you are right, the African tribes never moved into the continent from any where else.

Have you read any civil war book? Igbos did not carry identity cards on their faces that set them apart to be targeted and killed in SW and Northern Nigeria. Their light skin was how they were mostly identified while on the run and in cities and killed.

South Africans? The Zulus and co? They're as black as cool but their women have been raped constantly and used as sex slaves by early Europeans for more than 700 years before the English arrived in the late 19th century. Zulu and makabe blood and other tribal blood have been mixing and remixing with whites for centuries.

I'm not telling you anything just read books by ancient historians, forget the internet, the real knowledge is not there.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Pistotita:

Manipulator, we aren't in the era of relying on any Giovanii da whatever description to prove anything. There is a real technology to put all these claims to a real test. Show us that you are ready for this test, and we will set up the account to sponsor it. Stop messing around and stop manipulating NL users.

Let us put this to test with technology. No way out for you scammer. It is not hard. TD Jakes is from the Igbo lineage shown by the technology. We will know if you have even 0.00000001% of the native via the test. Lol.

Now your title has expanded....you are now FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator. Hahahahjajaj!
[/s]

Try to shut up and put prick in the nearest dustbin before it gets cut off. Even when you are being ignored by the babe you keep disgracing you matured self this way. You no get shame?

Stop disgracing Nigeria old fool
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

The Bible is no history book but a point of reference for historical facts. Even the Koran contains a lot of stuff from the bible. You are welcome to reject it. And no you are right, the African tribes never moved into the continent from any where else.

Have you read any civil war book? Igbos did not carry identity cards on their faces that set them apart to be targeted and killed in SW and Northern Nigeria. Their light skin was how they were mostly identified while on the run and in cities and killed.

South Africans? The Zulus and co? They're as black as cool but their women have been raped constantly and used as sex slaves by early Europeans for more than 700 years before the English arrived in the late 19th century. Zulu and makabe blood and other tribal blood have been mixing and remixing with whites for centuries.

I'm not telling you anything just read books by ancient historians, forget the internet, the real knowledge is not there.

Point of reference for who??

I'm sure they also killed plenty non- igbos because there are light skin in other groups too.

So South Africans are mixed too? grin

I'm sure you also believe the khoisan have also been raped by east asians because they have the epicanthic fold.

You are too naive. You don't know how black genes work
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by nlPoster: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Bullshittttt.

I don't take the bible as a history book so I don't really care.

I am very aware the Africans tribes moved around, but did they move into Africa from the outside NO.

The light skin of igbos? Neighbours almost jet black skin?? I can't deal with this ignorance

Are you trying to say igbos have admixture??

I hope you know south Africans can be light skinned too right?? Where did they emigrant from??

Different opinions but some SA tribes might have been much further north in ancient times.

And yes, Igbos do seem to have had some admixture from other places either within or outside Africa but it's in such distant history no one knows anything about it.

The contrast with their dark neighbours is probably because they make conscious efforts to perpetuate/promote the light skin as a general standard, same with the dark skinned tribes.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

You said the above. African hair is beyond CURLY. Our hair has KINKS and COILS.

And so?? Black ppl get mistaken for other POC all the time. Whites don't care to learn the difference between us. They see melanin and lump us all together.

It's the same reason they say all pretty black girls look like beyonce. They don't care to know.

They see us all the same

1. Stop giving a damn what white people see, think or feel?

2. I am not talking about Africans, the only reason I stated them is you said Africans don't look alike but you are all black, indigenous Americans don't all look alike but they are still indigenous people (natives).
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Point of reference for who??

I'm sure they also killed plenty non- igbos because there are light skin in other groups too.

I'm sure you also believe the khoisan have also been raped by east asians because they have the epicanthic fold.

You are too naive. You don't know how black genes work

Babe, you seem to have al the answers you don't need me. I don't know how black genes work and don't give a shit about biology. I've never been to south African but I've studied the few i met closely and I happen to be one of those who have read every book i could lay hand on about African history, SA in particular.

Enjoy your day.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
@1Sharon, please don't argue with her gorillas. They are trying to distract everyone from the mission at hand. The mission is to shut FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator Khiaa up.

Do you notice that I am not replying anyone of them? The moment you start replying them too much, the strategy of distracting us all is working. They are his gorillas. The passion to get greencard by force has made them foo.ls to themselves. Yet, the fake lady is deceiving them. And they too are deceiving her. Lols.

Please, just leave these desperados alone. It is their 2nd or 3rd monikers they are all using. They aren't using their main monikers, I can assure you. So, why engage them in any discussion? Boys that are ending up in Kirikiri very soon where they are going start eating watery stony beans. Lol
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:
@1Sharon, please don't argue with her gorillas. They are trying to distract everyone from the mission at hand. The mission is to shut FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator Khiaa up.

Do you notice that I am not replying anyone of them? The moment you start replying them too much, the strategy of distracting us all is working. They are his gorillas. The passion to get greencard by force has made them foo.ls to themselves. Yet, the fake lady is deceiving them. And they too are deceiving her. Lols.

Please, just leave these desperados alone. It is their 2nd or 3rd monikers they are all using. They aren't using their main monikers, I can assure you. So, why engage them in any discussion? Boys that are ending up in Kirikiri very soon where they are going start eating watery stony beans. Lol

See sickness!!!

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by nlPoster: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes, South Africans are mixed.

But they know where the admixture is from.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by nlPoster: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:

Different opinions but some SA tribes might have been much further north in ancient times.

And yes, Igbos do seem to have had some admixture from other places either within or outside Africa but it's in such distant history no one knows anything about it.

The contrast with their dark neighbours is probably because they make conscious efforts to perpetuate/promote the light skin as a general standard, same with the dark skinned tribes.

The bantu migration history says South Africans expanded from west africa. No northern than that.

Why cant you guys accept that blacks can be light skin and foreigners have nothing to do with it?

Do you also believe the khoisan are mixed with East Asians cos they have the epicanthic fold?

You are very naive.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

2. I am not talking about Africans, the only reason I stated them is you said Africans don't look alike but you are all black , indigenous Americans don't all look alike but they are still indigenous people (natives).

You are charcoal BLACK too. Stop forming. You are a fake African American. You are a real black lady. Black. Stop using "you". Use the pronoun "we". You are afro, black, Africa, etc.

Just imagine this one saying we are licking the as.s of the white. And she is ashamed of the Africa dominant gene in her fake alleged Americana claims. Lol. Who is the as.slicker?

Look at her. Denying her people. Can you imagine how disgusting this FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator Khiaa and Khia is? She makes me want to vomit.

This is the type that Nigerians describe as a real bas.tard who uses her left hand to point to her home. This one is a big shame to the African American community she is claiming. Ask this manipulator. Is it AFRICAN American she fills in forms or BLACK American if truly she is African American? Of course.... they are called AfricanAmerican first before they are called Black Americans. But this manipulator does not know because she has never filled anything of such.

Illegal immigrant. Mr. Trump is coming after your a.ss soon. Lol. You are gonna get deported soon if truly you are presently in the US. Lol.

Ba.stard girl using left hand to describe her home. Your ancestors are sugar cane eaters.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by nlPoster: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

The bantu migration history says South Africans expanded from west africa. No northern than that.

Why cant you guys accept that blacks can be light skin and foreigners have nothing to do with it?

Do you also believe the khoisan are mixed with East Asians cos they have the epicanthic fold?

Light skin in (west African) blacks does not mean there was never any admixture, it's simply inconclusive.

Khoisan are thought to be one of the oldest population groups in Africa, I don't know much about them besides that.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

2. I am not talking about Africans, the only reason I stated them is you said Africans don't look alike but you are all black, indigenous Americans don't all look alike but they are still indigenous people (natives).

Why did you post what that european said then?

The contradiction with you, I cant deal grin

Do you only care what they say when it suits your argument?

As I said before they mistook native americans for ethiopians cos they don't give a damn to differentiate us. They same way they think every black girl looks like beyonce.

POC all look the same to them.

Black is black and native indian is indian.

He said they were dark like ethiopians. And so? Are we the only melanated people on earth?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:

Light skin in blacks does not mean there was never any admixture, it's simply inconclusive.

Khoisan are thought to be one of the oldest population groups in Africa, I don't know much about them besides that.

The khoisan have hooded eyes like east asians. I guess they must also be mixed
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

Babe, you seem to have al the answers you don't need me. I don't know how black genes work and don't give a shit about biology. I've never been to south African but I've studied the few i met closely and I happen to be one of those who have read every book i could lay hand on about African history, SA in particular.

Enjoy your day.

You dont care about biology? No wonder you're so ignorant
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Pistotita:

You are charcoal BLACK too. Stop forming. You are a fake African American. You are a real black lady. Black. Stop using "you". Use the pronoun "we". You are afro, black, Africa, etc.

Just imagine this one saying we are licking the as.s of the white. And she is ashamed of the Africa dominant gene in her fake alleged Americana claims. Lol. Who is the as.slicker?

Look at her. Denying her people. Can you imagine how disgusting this FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator Khiaa and Khia is? She makes me want to vomit.

This is the type that Nigerians describe as a real bas.tard who uses her left hand to point to her home. This one is a big shame to the African American community she is claiming. Ask this manipulator. Is it AFRICAN American she fills in forms or BLACK American if truly she is African American? Of course.... they are called AfricanAmerican first before they are called Black Americans. But this manipulator does not know because she has never filled anything of such.

Illegal immigrant. Mr. Trump is coming after your a.ss soon. Lol. You are gonna get deported soon if truly you are presently in the US. Lol.

Ba.stard girl using left hand to describe her home. Your ancestors are sugar cane eaters.
[/s]

Sometimes i get confused who's the woman here. The more matured American lady or you a fool at 40+

Heheheheheheheheh!!!!

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Sister, you are on point. She is a manipulator. She has been operating far too long on NL. She is trying to be smart, but she is not. Imagine...that dorminant gene in her which is African (sugarcane eaters), she is trying to leave out. Of course, she isn't American at all. She is a real liar. Did you read where we showed she is interested in Nigerian men? She first denied it that she didn't say it. Then, she came around again that it was a man. Lol
But the internet keeps a very good record. Since 2012 she is still hustling around that Nigerian man. Lol. When she clearly used "men" in the post.

The cow and the eastern 419 prince deceiving her are the biggest fo.ols. Lol. Greencard closed. Hehehehehhe.

She has been exposed. I will frustrate her out of NL. That is a promise I intend keeping. You people should leave her for me. Pistotita will chase her away.

She is a virus. Everywhere she writes, troubles start. She must be rooted off NL. I will bulldoze her off. I promise it. And I will get it done.

Lool you may be right bro. I have interacted with her in the past. I don't know whether she's been purposely obtuse, but she's smarter than what I'm seeing here.

I really don't know
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

You dont care about biology? No wonder you're so ignorant

Because I didn't study biology and hate the subject?

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=1Sharon post=84300732]

Why did you post what that european said then?

The contradiction with you, I cant deal grin

Do you only care what they say when it suits your argument?

As I said before they mistook native americans for ethiopians cos they don't give a damn to differentiate us. They same way they think every black girl looks like beyonce.

POC all look the same to them.

He said they were dark like ethiopians. And so? Are we the only melanated people on earth?[quote]
"*********************************
Your false pride won't let you see the truth, I never told you the natives were Africans I told you they were black natives.
What I know has nothing to do with what a white man said but what I know and see.I posted what the white man said because you care a lot of what they think and feel.[quote]
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

Because I didn't study biology and hate the subject?

And why do you feel the need to argue about genetics?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool you may be right bro. I have interacted with her in the past. I don't know whether she's been purposely obtuse, but she's smarter than what I'm seeing here.

I really don't know

Well, one of the symptoms of scammers is that they unknowingly show stup.idity no matter how smart they are. Telling lies to cover up lies is the hardest activity from my experience with liars. Just stay glued with them, stay focused, and you see them murmuring lies again and again to cover up new lies. Then, you just see a dummy on your palm whom you had earlier thought is smart.

I am still focused, and I'm going to ignore her gorillas. Lol. They felt I am going to fall for the strategy they have been using to silent NL users. Lol. The cow and the 419 Eastern prince. Lol. The strategy for those ones is to not reply them. Let them be barking. My focus is the FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator.

Just be watching the series. You know how Ghost ended up as the loser in the series titled Power is how she will turn ghost on this NL. It is going to be magic to you all that Fake Americana Khiaa is going to be silenced very soon.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

And why do you feel the need to argue about genetics?

Who was arguing with you about genetics? Babe, if my liver has gene problems and you are the last doctor in Nigeria i sure as hell won't let you touch me. I won't argue with you at all just jejely move my ass to a UK or US hospital and have a real pro sing Christmas carols to my organ. Who wants unnecessary complications? undecided
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Your false pride won't let you see the truth, I never told you the natives were Africans I told you they were black natives.
What I know has nothing to do with what a white man said but what I know and see.I posted what the white man said because you care a lot of what they think and feel

Se what truth? You're spewing nonsense to me sorry. Did I mention whites before you posted what that european explorer said?? What are you on about ?

And if those "black natives" took a DNA test will the result come back as native indian ?

Look, I am a Nigerian born in England. I am Nigerian-British sometimes I go by "black british"

I interact with whites.

That doesn't change the fact that if took a DNA test, It will be traced to somewhere back in West Africa and not Europe.

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Well, one of the symptoms of scammers is that they unknowingly show stup.idity no matter how smart they are. Telling lies to cover up lies is the hardest activity from my experience with liars. Just stay glued with them, stay focused, and you see them murmuring lies again and again to cover up new lies. Then, you just see a dummy on your palm whom you had earlier thought is smart.

I am still focused, and I'm going to ignore her gorillas. Lol. They felt I am going to fall for the strategy they have been using to silent NL users. Lol. The cow and the 419 Eastern prince. Lol. The strategy for those ones is to not reply them. Let them be barking. My focus is the FakeAfriCoonAmerikanaManipulator.

Just be watching the series. You know how Ghost ended up as the loser in the series titled Power is how she will turn ghost on this NL. It is going to be magic to you all that Fake Americana Khiaa is going to be silenced very soon.

Yet this fool can't show one lie that I told but his long essays are nothing but lies.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Pistotita:

[/s]

We just feel you are a fool bro nothing more. Later you'll start telling stories of going to school in NY. Just look at your error prone English|

You are one who feeds on attention from women. Your trolling has turned sour to the point of disgrace if you don't know and, Christ, you talk to damn much for a man.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

Who was arguing with you about genetics? Babe, if my liver has gene problems and you are the last doctor in Nigeria i sure as hell won't let you touch me. I won't argue with you at all just jejely move my ass to a UK or US hospital and have a real pro sing Christmas carols to my organ. Who wants unnecessary complications? undecided

You refuse to accept that blacks can be light skinned and Europeans have nothing to do with it.

Are albinos white then? Why is their skin white?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

We just feel you are fool bro nothing more. Later you start telling stories of going to school in NY. Just look at your error prone English|

You are one who feeds on attention from women. Your trolling has turned sour to the point of disgrace if you don't know and, Christ, you talk to damn much for a man.

Don't mind him, he's just a lonely desperate fool who is craving my attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Check Out Our Wedding Pictures / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.