Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24536 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

The more you post the dumber you show yourself to be. We call ourselves Black American, African American or ADOS.. American Decendants of Slaves. We all don't think alike we choose who we want to be called.

Sh.ut up! It is well known as African American. If you are filling a formal form, there is no space for Black American. It is called African American. Stop opening yours to further ridicules. The kind of deception in you is why your kind avoid the African and adopt Black. You are charcoal, and not the native. Dont get me start schooling you the difference between the native and blacks. Your ancestors ate sugarcane in the farm. And worked hard in the mines stations. Lol. Yet, the gu.tter in you is not washed away even after thousands of years you have been delivered. That gutter in you has kept you to deceive many that you are American. You aren't. You are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

I believe in the old saying that goes *When you argue with a fool, its difficult to tell which one of you are the fool.* Im moving on, continue to argue alone, fool. grin

MadamaFakeNativeAmericana.... very fake in everything. 10 good years on NL? Jesus Christ. Doing what exactly? Tell me. What is your passion here? Say it?

We know it.....Hustler.....lol. Yahoo Yahoo connects... hehehe. scammer. You have exposed yourself in many areas that you dont even know much about the US you are claiming to come from.

You are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana. Hahahahhaha!
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

MadamaFakeNativeAmericana.... very fake in everything. 10 good years on NL? Jesus Christ. Doing what exactly? Tell me. What is your passion here? Say it?

We know it.....Hustler.....lol. Yahoo Yahoo connects... hehehe. scammer. You have exposed yourself in many areas that you dont even know much about the US you are claiming to come from.

You are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana. Hahahahhaha!

grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
My bro lives in new jersey,he says the life style is soo different and some don't like to associate with Africans,is that true.

I live in California, I don't know how the people in New Jersey feel.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

I believe in the old saying that goes *When you argue with a fool, its difficult to tell which one of you are the fool.* Im moving on, continue to argue alone, fool. grin

I have told.you. I will follow you every where till you let Nigerians alone. I will frustrate your life on this NL till you apologize.

You never for once in your life leave any argument behind, because you run your mouth faster than a V10 Porsche engine....but I am here to bulldoze you out of NL.

Go and join the native Americana forum you claim to come from and leave Nigerians alone. Else, you will not know peace on this NL again if I see you abuse one more person.

You are a scammer. I am here. I will follow you everywhere.. your two monikers are in real troubles.

You will quit NL by force. You have jammed pistotita. Ha! The solid rock. I will knock you out. I promise you. The person you call a f.o.ol has knocked you out unexpectedly. Dont worry. You are in... for a long show.

I promise you that you will ever be able to ever abuse anyone here again. And your mission to hook with more Yahoo boys has been destroyed unexpectedly. Mission terminated. I will level your network on NL.

Go on....bring out your gorillas and army. I am a solid rock.

See, those flocking around you with the hope of using you to get a greencard are now seeing the true picture. Lol. Those guys are stu.pid. Hahahjaha.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Sh.ut up! It is well known as African American. If you are filling a formal form, there is no space for Black American. It is called African American. Stop opening yours to further ridicules. The kind of deception in you is why your kind avoid the African and adopt Black. You are charcoal, and not the native. Dont get me start schooling you the difference between the native and blacks. Your ancestors ate sugarcane in the farm. And worked hard in the mines stations. Lol. Yet, the gu.tter in you is not washed away even after thousands of years you have been delivered. That gutter in you has kept you to deceive many that you are American. You aren't. You are a FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
well i am currently right now in dominica schooling.the dominicans here love nigerians and two of my closest colleagues here in class one is jamaican girl from canada and the other is a jamaican who came from the US.they know i am nigerian and they are still friendly to me.The one from the US even loves nigerian food and prepares some of it.Agreed that there might be some few ignorant ones but then this general believe that carribeans hate africans is not generally true.If they hate africans and nigerians how come some of them here are playing nigerian songs.

Is Dominica good for medical school?

Anyway, I hope you the Africans and carribeans in the UK, haven't always liked each other
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know the formular. But Nigerians easily forgive. We can ask someone to teach you how to make legit income online without charging you. And if possible, we will raise fund for the lessons.

Just quit this nauseating style here. It is so irritating. You are deceiving these poor boys. What a pity! 10 years of hustling on NL. Poor FakeAfriCoonAmerikana

grin grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

I have told.you. I will follow you every where till you let Nigerians alone. I will frustrate your life on this NL till you apologize.

You never for once in your life leave any argument behind, because you run your mouth faster than a V10 Porsche engine....but I am here to bulldoze you out of NL.

Go and join the native Americana forum you claim to come from and leave Nigerians alone. Else, you will not know peace on this NL again if I see you abuse one more person.

You are a scammer. I am here. I will follow you everywhere.. your two monikers are in real troubles.

You will quit NL by force. You have jammed pistotita. Ha! The solid rock. I will knock you out. I promise you. The person you call a f.o.ol has knocked you out unexpectedly. Dont worry. You are in... for a long show.

I promise you that you will ever be able to ever abuse anyone here again. And your mission to hook with more Yahoo boys has been destroyed unexpectedly. Mission terminated. I will level your network on NL.

See, those flocking around you with the hope of using you to get a greencard are now seeing the true picture. Lol. Those guys are stu.pid. Hahahjaha.
grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=Pistotita post=84295556]

We know the formular. But Nigerians easily forgive. We can ask someone to teach you how to make legit income online without charging you. And if possible, we will raise fund for the lessons.

Just quit this nauseating style here. It is so irritating. You are deceiving these poor boys. What a pity! 10 years of hustling on NL. Poor FakeAfriCoonAmerikana

grin grin grin grin I'm just laughing at a fool.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Is Dominica good for medical school?

Anyway, I hope you the Africans and carribeans in the UK, haven't always liked each other
yea its good..there some canadians,americans,africans,indians and some pakistanis as well as some other nationalities schooling here. but i am not intending to stay here o after i finish
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
Which part of England are you sis?

London, why?

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by joepepsy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are you in any way a Nigerian
khiaa:

I live in California, I don't know how the people in New Jersey feel.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
Are you in any way a Nigerian

No.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
not heathrow but gatwick airport.i used uk as a transit point.from lagos i flew to hammand intl airport in qatar then from qatar i flew to gatwick airport in uk then frm gatwick to atigua from atigua to dominica.took me four days inside plane.

What? Why did you do that?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

What? Why did you do that?
it was the route the agent gave to me.there is no direct flight from lagos to dominica.u use transit points.took me four days to get here grin.distance quite huge.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

London, why?
Just curious. The last time I checked, you was hiking somewhere in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
Lol

You are partly the cause of all this
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

AfriCoon Khiaa....hahahahaha. It is clear that bitterness dictates the way you interpret words and sayings. That you concluded I meant caucasians in general are more intelligent than blacks because I wrote you as an AfriCoon cannot match up their intelligence actually clarifies it that you are no brain. Lol.

AfriCoon Khiaa...your ancestors in the US ate sugarcane in the farms they were working, and they had to padlock their lips....lols. while mine were in Africa chilling...lol. Then, your ancestors got freedom and they refused to leave where they were tortured. Lol. Hahaha. Who licked the a.sses of the white? Your ancestors or mine? Mine were still chilling in Africa. Lol. And you were born, you are still living there. Lol. Look at this AfriCoon. Hehehe. Who is licking the as.ses of whites? You chose to stay with the same people who messed you and your ancestors up. And they packaged citizenship for you. Lol. Hehehe. And you are jumping up and down that you are American. Lol. You are an AfriCoon. Even Barrack had to have a white blood mixed in his DNA before he could be sold to them. Carson couldn't get it done. Or did he? Hehehe. AfriCoon Khiaa...is the shi.t or poo from the as.ses of these white folks sweet that you cannot leave their place?

If you want to prove yourself...get a DNA done...know where your ancestors are...and leave the white alone. Return to your ancestors. You cannot tell any lies again that you are lost. No excuse AfriCoon Khiaa that you are lost. No way. Technology has made it easy. Get your DNA done, leave America and move to where your ancestors are. Renounce American citizenship if you want to prove that you are not AfriCoon.. Show the world that you are against the white.

But you are accusing us here that we lick their as.ses, while you stay there there. Black AfriCoon Khiaa...there is no winter in W. Africa. So, pack your load. AfriCoon Khiaa, there is no turbulence of the sea in Africa, pack your load.

AfriCoon Khiaa, if you are on welfare...be bold yo say it. If you are nursing 5 babies from different men and the bill is high, spit it out. I volunteer to open an crowdfunding account for you.

Heck yes....We are tagging it Help AfriCoon Khiaa return Home. We will raise enough case for you. We will raise even much more for you.

Look at this AfriCoon hustling on nairaland for a dead brain prince from Nigeria to enjoy his loot with. Hehehe. We know your kind.

grin grin grin grin grin

Lool..you have a big point bro
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

AfriCoon Khiaa, hajahaha! Go on. Point 1 that is showing you might not be American. It is getting clearer. I pull out info. That is pistotita. Lol!

Americans on board, please.....help us out here ooooo. Do you agree with me that this is a fake AfriCoonAmerikana.

Ok..You have been upgraded from AfriCoon to FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.lol

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Pistotita:

Liar. You aren't gonna get out easily with lies. You are interested in Nigerian men. And it is why you are on a Nigerian forum. Why dont you keep to your one Nigerian man, and leave NL. You enjoy deceiving these big cow horn, eastern western fake princes so you can share the lots with them. Of course, they are smart. Guys, supporting her cos of greencard, can you see that you will be disappointed? Hehehehe! You are a born scammer. Liar. You tell big fat lies. Lol.

You cannot try that with pistotita. I will expose you. Lol.

Here is the post again attached as a picture. Lol

You are hustling for Nigerian Yahoo boys. Lol....hehehe.

Are you not tired after 10 years of hustling in vain?
[/s]

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool..you have a big point bro

What is his point?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

I will never leave my God given country for some white savage Interlopers. My people were here thousands of years before your white savage gods brought their disease asses here.

To leave MY country would mean to leave my inheritance. NEVER!!! It's strange how you Nigerians believe that the U.S is a country owned by whites. Those savage bastards will continue to pay me and my family for our land that they stole until the day we die.

I'm pretty sure the indigenous ppl of the america were POC but they weren't black
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm pretty sure the indigenous ppl of the america were POC but they weren't black

Can you read? My grandmother is native.

By the way, the Blackfoot and the Chickasaw were black.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
Pistotita:

Just look at how this scammer dumped the claim to AFRICAN American she had been claiming before I exposed her. You see, she avoided the word African-American and was using Black American. They aren't usually called black Americans. They are mostly known as African American. And when I opened it up, she quickly jumped to claiming the real natives of the US who aren't even regarded in the category of the tribe this scammer had previously claimed for many years. Look at the picture of the kind she is claiming. Lol.

If you are on crack or weed, you better stop it. It is making you sound stupid. No more pay from Yahoo boys anymore.

These monikers khiaa and khia are both fake. The person behind these monikers is not an American citizen with all that is going on. The person is a fraud. A FakeAfriCoonAmerikana.

Oh....I pity fo.olish NL boys who this scammer has deceived. Too bad.
[/s]

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

You are partly the cause of all this

Nope, the cowhorn guy missed the point of the discussion and refused to admit that he was wrong.

He would rather change the subject and talk off point than listen to somebody else's view.

So he's to blame
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Can you read? My grandmother is native.

By the way, the Blackfoot and the Chickasaw were black.

I thought you AAs believe in the one drop rule.

Re: the blackfoot & chickasaw, I'm sure that's another afrocentric lie but OK.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

And I have told you I will be right behind you. I may be late but I will be there/

Shebi you no dey fear?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
it was the route the agent gave to me.there is no direct flight from lagos to dominica.u use transit points.took me four days to get here grin.distance quite huge.

It's true sha..the carib is far.

How much is the school fees? I'm looking to leave freezing Ukraine sad
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pistotita:

grin grin grin grin

Speak for yourself alone oooo. Crazy bastard like you

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

What is his point?

AAs should leave america to defy whites, that will be a slap to their faces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.