Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be (20305 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Madam Chinelo From Egbeda Needs A Sugar Boy From Lagos / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by QliqMedia: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sandra Areh Chinelo is rumored to be in a relationship with Apostle Joshua Selman and she is his soon to be wife. They have known each other right their university days in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.

How Did Apostle Selman And Sandra Areh Meet?
Apostle Selman and Sandra Areh met on the campus of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, Kaduna State. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication from ABU in 2013, while Apostle Selman studied Mechanical Engineering.

During their time on campus, Apostle Selman began preaching to students and eventually founded his ministry, Eternity Network International (ENI), in March 2011. And Sandra played an important role in starting the Koinonia ministry in Zaria and served in the Media department, earning her the nickname ‘Selwoman’ due to her loyalty and closeness to Apostle Selman.

Read more https://businessnobs.com/meet-sandra-areh-chinelo-apostle-joshua-selman-soon-to-be-wife/

Credit : www.businessnobs.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by SharingIsLife(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Haha! Sell woman as you sell man. Congrats to the servants of God. May their marriage be successful and fully blessed.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by YourGFsnatcher: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
QliqMedia:
Sandra Areh Chinelo is rumored to be in a relationship with Apostle Joshua Selman and she is his soon to be wife. They have known each other right their university days in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.

How Did Apostle Selman And Sandra Areh Meet?
Apostle Selman and Sandra Areh met on the campus of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, Kaduna State. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication from ABU in 2013, while Apostle Selman studied Mechanical Engineering.

During their time on campus, Apostle Selman began preaching to students and eventually founded his ministry, Eternity Network International (ENI), in March 2011. And Sandra played an important role in starting the Koinonia ministry in Zaria and served in the Media department, earning her the nickname ‘Selwoman’ due to her loyalty and closeness to Apostle Selman.

Read more https://businessnobs.com/meet-sandra-areh-chinelo-the-lady-said-to-be-in-a-relationship-with-apostle-joshua-selman-his-wife-to-be/

Credit : www.businessnobs.com

Since university? What were they waiting for then

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
@QliqMedia

That's a speculative post, and you ran with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Burgermotors: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
This man never marry, abi is what am thinking

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

There's time for everything. Maybe his most important priority was the establishment of his ministry and as such had to shun getting into something as demanding as marriage to avoid distraction. Congratulations to them anywheres.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by jamesversion: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Apostle Selman never marry?

I get hope na. A think say I don old sef. grin
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by spencekat(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

No dey console yourself. Go and marry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by jamesversion: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
spencekat:
No dey console yourself. Go and marry cheesy

I just checked his age. He is 43.

Dem no go allow me drink water drop cup for my family.

My Dad own na im pain me pass, always asking me "are you checking time"?.

I will show my father Apostle Selman when I visit him for Xmas.

16 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by spencekat(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

No use that as example o. Act quick quick grin
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

For ur mind Apostle Selman don give u hope now abi? Oga go marry. Death no de tell person wen him wan show face
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Nebes: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
I pray she is not a Jezebel.
Oh Lord! Please preserve Joshua Selman for the sake of your name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

Lol, no dey whine yourself.
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Nonexisting1: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

For ur mind Apostle Selman don give u hope now abi? Oga go marry. Death no de tell person wen him wan show face
So he should marry because of fear of death? And after he marries and the death come nko (God forbid)?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nebes:
I pray she is not a Jezebel.
Oh Lord! Please preserve Joshua Selman for your name's sake.

This is a very important prayer.

Cus all he's built can crumble for just choosing a wrong partner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by peanutbutterr: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2023

so this man is not married, yet so many married men and women call him Daddy.
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by ItisWell22(f): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2023
We’ve been waiting for the date since 2020, following the Covid lockdown when rumor of the wedding was intense. 🥱

Whenever, wishing them a blissful married life… 🙏

Agbataekwe:
Ahhh
So apostle never marry
I get hope bdat na
Make I rest small grin

jamesversion:

Apostle dey work and walk in the spirit.

Who una dey work with and hear from? 🤔
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Agbataekwe(m): 1:03am On Dec 23, 2023
Ahhh
So apostle never marry
I get hope bdat na
Make I rest small grin
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I don't get this post undecided

Like he should marry ASAP because he doesn't know when he might pass on? Then leave a widow to suffer to cater for a child that you the people forcing him to marry won't help with a dime.

I think it's better to die single than bringing an innocent child to the world and die early

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Chasito(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2023
Ahh, this man never marry? I still be small boy sef, time still dey
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Pusyiter(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2023
Instead of you guys comparing yourselves with people who got married in their younger age, you keep comparing nagatives ( old age)
No be better thing to dey pay school fees in old age o?
May God give us meat now that we have teeth......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by WantsandMore: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2023
jamesversion:

are you checking time cheesy...no dey give daddy high blood pressure nah
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by WantsandMore: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2023
Pusyiter:
Instead of you guys comparing yourselves with people who got married in their younger age, you keep comparing nagatives ( old age)
No be better thing to dey pay school fees in old age o?
May God give us meat now that we have teeth......
na only school fees dem dey pay for old age?

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Burgermotors:
This man never marry, abi is what am thinking

Let everyone do what pleases him or her in their time, don't look at the clock for others do it for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by TimiRume(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Being a single believer is better than being a married believer. Even Bible talk am.
Marriage is for earthly people. Marry if you can't hold yourself to avoid fornication otherwise what do you need marriage for as a heavenly citizen? You realize Christians are new creatures from heaven.

Let the world be obsessed with marriage and its stigmatisation. Not free born citizens in Christ.

Happy married life in advance Apostle sir

1 Like

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by YourGFsnatcher: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

There's time for everything. Maybe his most important priority was the establishment of his ministry and as such had to shun getting into something as demanding as marriage to avoid distraction. Congratulations to them anywheres.

Alright
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by trueking: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
One of the few men God actually called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by Iamicekid(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Wao didn’t know this blessed man isn’t married yet tho, if this is true, I just pray this woman should be what God has really chosen for him and her in his life should increase the speed of Gods work in his life not the opposite, cause him alone so far has been wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Feb 03
YourGFsnatcher:

your buisness?
Re: Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be by YourGFsnatcher: 8:36am On Feb 03
SAMBARRY:
your buisness?
When they are soliciting for donations come and ask again whether it's our business. Robots

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.