Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24382 Views)

Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
e pain am
u shall soon get banned grin grin grin
I wasn’t banned. I can’t remember my password. I can easily reset it
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
shut up, liar
how do you forget password just like that
liars will roast in hell
mnyd44: telling false tales
omokoginimi:
I wasn’t banned. I can’t remember my password. I can easily reset it

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
shut up, liar
how do you forget password just like that
liars will roast in hell
mnyd44: telling false tales
mumu
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
i remember some weeks ago a friend of mine both of us went to the market here to purchase some foodstuffs.they have open air markets just like we have in naija though their markets here are much neater and they dont pile up rubbish ln front of the market like we do in nigeria...apart from their open air markets they also have shopping malls like our shoprite in nigeria though their ladies dont do selfies in shopping malls like our ladies do in naija.some me and dis my friend purchased some nice looking onions and grape fruits and bananas(they have nice looking juicy bananas over here).so this my guy saw one watermelon and was asking the lady if the watermelon is good and tasty.now there was a dominican guy standing close and he took offence and asked my friend if he isnt from africa and he doesnt know what water melon is.i think d dominican guy misread my friend"s intention but then he acted as if he had a beef with a nigerian guy before.i had to go in between my friend and the dominican guy to ease the row that was about to spark off cheesy.the dominican was just sounding off and saying things about nigerians but i told my guy to ignore.we bought our foodstuff and left.over here is best u ignore anybody that is ignorant and make friends with the ones who are cool with u.but overall what i have seen here in dominica is positive reception from them.they like nigerians but then there are some who are still suspicious based on the news they have heard about nigerians but then when they get to know u and see u not a bad person they open up.as for weda they hate africans cos they sold them into slavery i havent experience any of such.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
kiss my ass
omokoginimi:
mumu

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
kiss my ass
wait let me go and reset
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
k
omokoginimi:
wait let me go and reset
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
k
I changed my mind
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:

My pleasure sir. Nice to be here.
I give likes or comments to those I heavily agree with...male or female.
Oh, I am definitely not the African American lady (that you are interested in) for sure.
I am just an African American lady who doesn't want Nigerians in this forum to believe that we have such deep-rooted hatred for white people.
I'm interested in why the young lady has so much rage towards them.
I think you definitely know that I am not a child, boy or man...playing silly games.
No need to use profane language sir.

There are 3 African Americans on this thread besides you and one of them is my interest not you. Never knew you until a few seconds ago and I'm not a womanizer so relax my interest ain't shifting.

I am just an African American lady who doesn't want Nigerians in this forum to believe that we have such deep-rooted hatred for white people.

You are exactly the opposite of so many black Americans I know who hate whitey with a passion. But yeah, I also know some who think like you.

I'm interested in why the young lady has so much rage towards them.

Its in her blood. She finds fault in every nation and tribe. Click on her name and view her profile then click on 'view all her topics'. She's been at this for years and on multiple platforms too. Today its Black Americans, tomorrow its Russians last month it was Yorubas and then Igbos, finally she's upset and wonders why we all label her a psycho.... blah blah blah.

I think you definitely know that I am not a child, boy or man...playing silly games.
Yes i do. I also know you're a genuine American.... the "looking for brownie points." was a dead giveaway. Haven't heard that one in years.

No need to use profane language sir.
Now I'm very worried about you. You are a nice girl in a very bad place.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
kk
omokoginimi:
I changed my mind
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
that's that popular nairaland crackhead known as 0knm
Dimples0303:

Is that crackhead the owner of onila and Co enterprise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
that's that popular nairaland crackhead known as 0knm

Are you joking RN? It's not him angry
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
lefulefu:
i remember some weeks ago a friend of mine both of us went to the market here to purchase some foodstuffs.they have open air markets just like we have in naija though their markets here are much neater and they dont pile up rubbish ln front of the market like we do in nigeria...apart from their open air markets they also have shopping malls like our shoprite in nigeria though their ladies dont do selfies in shopping malls like our ladies do in naija .some me and dis my friend purchased some nice looking onions and grape fruits and bananas(they have nice looking juicy bananas over here).so this my guy saw one watermelon and was asking the lady if the watermelon is good and tasty.now there was a dominican guy standing close and he took offence and asked my friend if he isnt from africa and he doesnt know what water melon is.i think d dominican guy misread my friend"s intention but then he acted as if he had a beef with a nigerian guy before.i had to go in between my friend and the dominican guy to ease the row that was about to spark off cheesy.the dominican was just sounding off and saying things about nigerians but i told my guy to ignore.we bought our foodstuff and left.over here is best u ignore anybody that is ignorant and make friends with the ones who are cool with u.but overall what i have seen here in dominica is positive reception from them.they like nigerians but then there are some who are still suspicious based on the news they have heard about nigerians but then when they get to know u and see u not a bad person they open up.as for weda they hate africans cos they sold them into slavery i havent experience any of such.

The first bolded statement had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Some feminists are coming for your ass, you can bet on it.

The second bolded statement though is something else. Suspicious is an understatement, there are just bad people in this life that will hate you for your skin and where you come from, simple
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
O mo K ogi N i M i grin grin grin
Dimples0303:

Are you joking RN? It's not him angry
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
grin grin grin

You guys have serious issues grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
I don't, he do lipsrsealed
Dimples0303:

You guys have serious issues grin grin grin
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sir Bigcowhorn,
Don't feel bad for me at all.
I'm ready now.
I wasn't speaking about the OP.
I was speaking about the Black American woman's hatred towards white people.
Her anger overflows...and I was wondering why.
She is who I wanted to know more about the reasoning behind that.
But again, this could all be a hoax, like so many situations.

Who you are "now" interested in, is your business sir.
I won't even begin to address that...lol.

That's cool that there are (3) African-Americans here. Hoping they are enjoying.
Just so you know...I don't do well with "threats".
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:
Sir Bigcowhorn,
I'm ready now.

That's cool that there are (3) African-Americans here. Hoping they are enjoying.

It's a free world do your digging and whatever please you.

And hey, I did not threaten you. You are in a bad place. Naija will teach a series of lessons, that's a fact not threat.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

It's a free world do your digging and whatever please you.

And hey, I did not threaten you. You are in a bad place. Naija will teach a series of lessons, that's a fact not threat.

May I ask where the "bad place" is and the lessons I'll learn?
I'm all for peace sir.
Alrighty then.....thanks much for this brief exchange.
You are right. I'm in a dangerous place.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You've admitted knowing 190 but won't admit he dumped you

You're just a shameless liar.
Since you admit to knowing 190, that's proof that you were dumped by him.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
khiaa:

Since you admit to knowing 190, that's proof that you were dumped by him.

I don't have your time today so fuckkoff .
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by handsomebanana(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thank you very much for your understanding

Kofi was born in Ghana. He has no Jamaican roots
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:
Sir Bigcowhorn,
I'm ready now.

You don't understand "my hatred for whites" just like I don't understand your worship of whites. You can walk a mile in my shoes and you would understand the animosity I and others have against them but I can walk 20,000 miles in your shoes and never understand your need to worship them.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:

May I ask where the "bad place" is and the lessons I'll learn?
I'm all for peace sir.
Alrighty then.....thanks much for this brief exchange.
You are right. I'm in a dangerous place.

There are some lessons only life can teach. Let this tread be the last place you make known you are an American. Stay here a year. watch and learn. Never respond to DMs or drop your details anywhere.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You first.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If you don't have time then you shouldn't have brought your lying dusty ass to my mentions in the first place. I proved you wrong yet your false pride won't let you admit to your mistake. Kick Rocks Bytch!!
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Bigcowhorn: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
handsomebanana:

Kofi was born in Ghana. He has no Jamaican roots

WWE has Jamaica on his profile, sorry.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
khiaa:

You don't understand "my hatred for whites" just like I don't understand your worship of whites. You can walk a mile in my shoes and you would understand the animosity I and others have against them but I can walk 20,000 miles in your shoes and never understand your need to worship them.

Thank you for responding to me.
I really, truly and honestly want to understand though.
What has happened for you to be like this?

Yes, I haven't walked in your shoes before, BUT I can promise you that I've probably had even more bad encounters with some white people than you..
But why have so much hatred? It's not good for your health.
Not quite sure I would use the word "worship" though to describe my ability to love "all" people.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:

Thank you for responding to me.
I really, truly and honestly want to understand though.
What has happened for you to be like this?

Yes, I haven't walked in your shoes before, BUT I can promise you that I've probably had even more bad encounters with some white people than you..
But why have so much hatred? It's not good for your health.
Not quite sure I would use the word "worship" though to describe my ability to love "all" people.

First of all, you do not love all people, even The Most High hated some of his creation. My people on both sides of my family have dealt with the wickedness of these people for over 400 years and it still continues today, so don't tell me some crap about you having more bad encounters because if this were true you wouldn't proclaim to love them unless you are some kind of docile brainwashed idiot.

PS..My health is fine, being aware of my enemies is good for my health and will keep me safer in this racist country called The United States of America.

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
khiaa:

First, you do not love all people, even The Most High hated some of his creation. My people on both sides of my family have dealt with the wickedness of these people for over 400 years and it still continues today, so don't tell me some crap about you having more bad encounters because if this were true you wouldn't proclaim to love them unless you are some kind of docile brainwashed idiot.

Well I am working on loving all folks...(by God's grace) because I don't..which you are correct. But it's not because of race/ethnicity. It's because of bad characters.
Yet you won't give specific examples.
Are you talking about slavery as a whole?
Or isolated, personal incidents?
You are right about the "400 +" years oppression and unimaginable cruelty and satanic degradation against the black race.
Have you ever personally been called a "nigger" to your face as an innocent child going to elementary school on multiple occasions?
Has the word been written on your car?
Have you been repeatedly discriminated against and isolated in college classes just because you were one of the 2-3 blacks in the class?
Those are just a few examples of what's happened to me.
What would make you not be so enraged anymore?
Also why do you continue living in the U.S. if you have such animosity towards white people?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dasani:

Yet you won't give specific examples.
Are you talking about slavery as a whole?
Or isolated incidents?
You are right about the "400 +" years oppression and unimaginable cruelty and satanic degradation against the black race.
Have you ever personally been called a "nigger" to your face as an innocent child going to elementary school on multiple occasions?
Has the word been written on your car?
Have you been repeatedly discriminated against and isolated in college classes just because you were one of the 2-3 blacks in the class?
Those are just a few examples.
What would make you not be so enraged anymore?
Also why do you continue living in the U.S. if you have such animosity towards white people?

That's child's play. When you start talking about lynching, cops savagely murdering innocent black children, women and men then we can talk.

The savagely harassment of little black school children by the teachers and the cops, arresting little elementary school children for playing children games at school, blowing up churches and synagogues, savagely murdering people while praising their god at church, raping and beating a little African girl so bad that her heart stopped working and she had to have a new one, wrongly killing members of your family because of their skin color.

Until you experience this don't come to me with this love and worship of these demons that can't do anything wrong in your eyes.

I continue to live here because this is my country, my people were here thousands of years before those wild savages stepped their filthy diseased infected butts on this land destroying thousands of my people with their small pox and syphilis.

You want to love all people "by Gods grace" when God didn't do this himself. Explain how this is possible for YOU but not YAH?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.