Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security (61189 Views)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2019
daddytime:

She is a murder and not a mother...come beat me.
Beat you? Why? BTW it's she's, not She is! Which school you go self undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by stormborn28(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Born2Breed:
That child probably went for an event during the weekend and couldn't remove the lashes before Monday morning.

They would have simply send her back home not trying to pull her back to the school which to me is assault and the video is very wrong.

She made a mistake, send her home or discipline her after the parent must have vacated the school premises not assaulting her in presence of her mother,no woman will take that .

Imagine that silly teacher saying goodbye to queens college,na your papa build the school. You wey dem go transfer soon go ikorodu or ijanikin.
dont worry... You go soon hear say the girl don dey Fvck big diick.. Na mistakes e go also be even when she commit abortion na still mistakes
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by AuroraB(f): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoephase:

I don't think you put some thoughts in your statement.

Yes it is a school guided by rules and regulations. Does the regulations state that public shaming is the punishment for not dressing as prescribed in the school dress code?

Secondly, she looks like a teen this is a critical period in her developmental phase, I believe the school should have had a private talk with the mom and daughter, and let them understand that such is not acceptable.

While in the principle office she should be made to take it off and serve her punishment quietly.

Publicly humiliating her does nothing but exposes the school to law suits.
You get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by babyfaceafrica: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
please, don't judge. Its one side story. The school authority mishandle the situation. If they try such things with my daughter, I will make sure I jail them. There is nothing bad in correct her but not rough handle like this. She is still a Minor and they need to correct her with love. Why not take her to principal office?
you think qc is ajegunle grammar school,it will happen and you will do nothing!
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by mapet: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2019
brainhgeek:
Yes, she was very wrong to be dressed that way to school and she deserved to be turned back but I think the security guys didn't handle the situation well. She should have been corrected without a public disgrace. That probably made the woman lose her senses and wanted to show she is not a weakling

.....and ended up showing she is daft.

1. Pray tell, how do you expect the security to correct her in private? Did you realise that in some boarding schools screening are done at the gate or far away from the hostel so that those non-compliant are not allowed into the school premises?
2. At the gate where the event happened, everyone is already public.
3. The woman lost her sense right from her home......

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by bisoye11(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
I just can't believe what I read on instagram,immorality is a goal nowadays.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2019
But the video doesn't show where the mother was harassing the security instead it was the opposite. How do you bloggers think?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
what should they have done?..look if a mother cannot train her child to behave well,the school should not be blamed
I am not blaming the school, i only said the reacted poorly. Worst has happened b4, fixing eyelash is not a very big sin that warrant all this drama involving security and parent fighting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by daddytime(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2019
grossintel:

I no go school, any wahala?

The time wey I suppose use go school na him I take do the journey wey dey my siggy

You still wan teach me?
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by odisman(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2019
klashe:
Waiting for her to be pounded behind the library building.
Tell me something is that where you do it? Are u a staff there cos is a girl's school or you are staying there. Answer if u get mind.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Thegoodone13(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you think qc is ajegunle grammar school,it will happen and you will do nothing!
they can't try such think with me. I don't know u and you don't know me. Just leave it like that.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by mapet: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2019
ZlatanIbile:
So, you’re justifying the rough handling and the unprofessional attitude of the school staff? There are better ways to go about things like this without it getting out of hands. And for me, if any idiot lays his hands on my daughter like the security man did to raise her face, he’s ready to bleed.

and you will end up in Jail. All these chest-beating at the expense of common sense will only fetch you nothing but further embarrassment. If this matter becomes what QC decides to take up legally, the woman will further subject herself and family to untold wahala.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by roladex(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Imagine the pathetic comments from those instagram users undecided

This is secondary school for God's sake. The students are guided by rules and regulations. Non compliance has its penalty in order to serve as deterrent to others.

If you must fix eyelash ,then identify any school that allows that instead of constituting public nuisance with your irresponsible mother undecided undecided
may God Almighty bless u with this comment.u just made my morning.oya take kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
they can't try such think with me. I don't know u and you don't know me. Just leave it like that.
lolz..na so
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Hoephase: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2019
safarigirl:
so, they did not know such was unacceptable in QC?

Some people are just stubborn and want to show they are above the law, while I do not subscribe to the man handling and video recording of the girl, she certainly needed to be properly guided and her mother failed woefully in doing that.

Even if they know public humiliation is not punishment for going against the rules.

I am certain that there is prescribed punishment for her actions. Rather than publicly humiliation they school should have handled it with maturity and let her take her punishment.

Handle issues with maturity implies making the offender see the error in their judgment while the take responsibility for their actions.

Tomorrow when you see a graduate of that school behaving like agbero fighting and tearing into one another in the street of Lagos, you will open a thread to ask us what they learned in school. Without knowing that they learned from that uncultured staff shouting in the background "disgrace her keep snapping her"
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by daddytime(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2019
grossintel:

Wey you na, I still dey wait for your lecture o

Educated illiterate wey community waste money send go school.

Ekpa
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Born2Breed(f): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2019
stormborn28:
dont worry... You go soon hear the girl don dey Fvck big diick.. Na mistakes e go also be even when she commit abortion na still mistakes

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2019
daddytime:

I no go school, any wahala?

The time wey I suppose use go school na him I take do the journey wey dey my siggy

You still wan teach me?
Okay, I go read am later, your story sounds interesting. Have a nice day.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by roladex(f): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2019
AuroraB:
Rude employees a whole Queen's College's got. Unorganized and hateful. Tueh!
NB. Uncouth response will be returned in equal measure. What if the Mother do know her daughter had eyelashes on.
shut up jor. Birds of same feather
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by djbussy(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Lawyer freebies don land. Time to make money from damages. Court go collect all the high school fees way them don day chop from parents accounts. I hope the security company wount loose their license from makeup-security new job way Dem no send them when disagreemt start. But wait oo! the girl fine , una sure say the security guys no day eye the girl before now. She don blow pass tacha . grin cheesy grin
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by mapet: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Born2Breed:
That child probably went for an event during the weekend and couldn't remove the lashes before Monday morning.

They would have simply send her back home not trying to pull her back to the school which to me is assault and the video is very wrong.

She made a mistake, send her home or discipline her after the parent must have vacated the school premises not assaulting her in presence of her mother,no woman will take that .

Imagine that silly teacher saying goodbye to queens college,na your papa build the school. You wey dem go transfer soon go ikorodu or ijanikin.

Submissions like your is simply self-justification for wrong doing and condoning irresponsibility. You cannot write nor interpret QC rules for QC. The reasons and justification of how she came to school with lipsticks and fixed-eyelashes should be saved for LIBs for Christ's sakes.

How do you expect them to even accept her into the school when she's not compliant already?

Finally, the teacher can say "goodbye to queens college" and it can be consequential or inconsequential. The important things is the optics is bad for the mother. If the Federal Ministry of Education takes the matter up and wants to make a statement, this may TRULY be "GOODBYE to QUEENS COLLEGE"

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by ghanaman5050: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Born2Breed:

Thank you
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by freethesheeple(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian mum allegedly attacks security guard of Queens college who refused her daughter into the school because she hard artificial lashes and nail polish on

Queens College student being supported by her mother for indecent dressing. You can see her eye lashes, the security men stopped her and the mother resorted to manhandling the security man and others that didn't support her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21uPScpNmKc

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DVInpJwMJ/

newest oloshi in making...
Na this one dey Bleep even gate man for Nigeria movie industry to make her ontop.
Later she go thank God instead of her pussy.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by roladex(f): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoephase:

I don't think you put some thoughts in your statement.

Yes it is a school guided by rules and regulations. Does the regulations state that public shaming is the punishment for not dressing as prescribed in the school dress code?

Secondly, she looks like a teen this is a critical period in her developmental phase, I believe the school should have had a private talk with the mom and daughter, and let them understand that such is not acceptable.

While in the principle office she should be made to take it off and serve her punishment quietly.

Publicly humiliating her does nothing but exposes the school to law suits.
shut up jor.birds of same feather
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by stormborn28(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2019

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by daddytime(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2019
grossintel:
Okay, I go read am later, your story sounds interesting. Have a nice day.

You too bro...

No mind my mouth jare
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by mapet: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
please, don't judge. Its one side story. The school authority mishandle the situation. If they try such things with my daughter, I will make sure I jail them. There is nothing bad in correct her but not rough handle like this. She is still a Minor and they need to correct her with love. Why not take her to principal office?

1. Jail them? Are you IG?
2. Take wetin to Principal's office? That in itself is breach of the rules, which is deny her entry into the school premises.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by solofresh(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2019
If they are to check her room at home,am sure they will see a pack of condom there
The same thing goes to her mother
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by mapet: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:
Both the mother and teachers are wrong! Why would the mum allow her child go to school like that? The teacher should have sent her home or to principal's office for appropriate disciplinary action to be taken instead of manhandling and humiliating her like that and even videoed. No mother would stand back and watch her child manhandled regardless what the child did.

Madam,

In most boarding houses, especially FG schools, teachers are empowered to take decisions of this nature. They do not even need to bring it to principal's notice. The guiding frameworks are already set. That is why there are inspection points before being checked-in to hostels.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by ipswitch: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2019
This is the real ' screwdent'. Abi Queens College don become BB naija house ni? Nonsense
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by lincs25(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2019
What a shame to new generation mothers! When I was a teacher at FGGC Gboko, you don't need your ancestors to tell you Not to near the school gate with such a vector.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.