Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security (61193 Views)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
the video is evidence in case the woman came up with another thing when reporting the matter so as to come out as innocent
Everyone good woman will do the same. No one can tell if the woman was either aware of the fixed eye lashes or not. But believe the teacher that said never come back to this school didn't mean well for that girl and obviously she's tired of teaching. What's teaching? If as a teacher too you don't know how to address issues by inviting her parents up and talk about the changes you observed in the girl's life entirely. Yoruba will say na one person dey born and nah many dey nurture her. That's the adage the community are no longer using and it's affecting all of us youths... Everybody will be saying it's not my concern,. You see bruv we need to change the way we think bro. I also taught immediately i finished my nysc and glory be to the Almighty. Those students still appreciate all my efforts up till today and due to the little discipline i injected in to their bloods

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by DarkJeddi(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2019
sonnie10:
Put your hands on my daughter that way and see what will happen.

What law permits an adult to assault and barter a child in such manner?

That girl is just a teenager, and basic knowledge of human growth and development would tell anyone that it’s the age of experimentation, self awareness and rebelling. All she needed was redirecting.
If you don't want anyone to put their hands on your daughter,then let her adhere to the simplest of laid down instructions..

The responsibility to discipline your child starts with you..

if you don't discipline her,then be ready for others to do the discipline for you the way they may see fit..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Spacewalker(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2019
This may be a case of bad parenting,after all Charity begins at home.Its what ur parents teach u at home, that u display outside.If ur parents bring u up well or not, it will be seen outside.So let's not deceive ourselfs,the woman and her daughter knew the rules and regulations of the school,u can't send ur child to a school and u don't know how the school works.That's a sign of negligence and nonchalance on the parents part.

The school has rules that must be obeyed or else u would be punished.Am sure the gal knew this,because she does not look like someone who is new to the school.Many schools like this have laws against indecent dressing and immoral behavior, and u must adhere strictly to them,or u will be thrown out like an animal.I think the gal was trying to be rebellious and do what she wants, I have seen this happen in my secondary school days,students trying to prove that they are big boys and gals and they want to act like they know more than the teachers.No student can be bigger than the school he/she attends.

And for the mother,I would say she is foolish nd irresponsible,did she not know that her daughter wore eye lashes to school
This shows she does not even know how her daughter behaves.She should caution her as a mother else the gal would become wayward.A mother that encourages her child's bad behaviour would likely regret it in the future.Even the bible made it very clear that a child grows up the way he or she was brought up by the parents. So am sure the gal was only exhibiting what she was thought,simple.

And for those who commented on the issue,many of them did not see what the gal and her mother did.They did not condemn the gal's actions or see anything wrong in the mother's outburst.How can u fight ur daughter's teachers and the school security
I don't think she is normal,she must be crazy to think that her daughter would not be punished if she is wrong.Am sure she also fought with her teachers in her own time and flouted the school rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Viula(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Imagine the pathetic comments from those instagram users undecided

This is secondary school for God's sake. The students are guided by rules and regulations. Non compliance has its penalty in order to serve as deterrent to others.

If you must fix eyelash ,then identify any school that allows that instead of constituting public nuisance with your irresponsible mother undecided undecided
God bless you for saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Venerable612(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
bisoye11:
I just can't believe what I read on instagram,immorality is a goal nowadays.

INSTAGRAM is almost the opposite of TWITTER; at least as far as Nigerian users are concerned.

You will find almost the most intelligent comments on Twitter. Smart, Apt and well argued.

You will find the most senseless and gullible comments on Instagram. It’s like the place to display fake life, stupidity and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2019
brainhgeek:

I am not against sending them home. I am only against the show of shame and the resonating effect on the girl's psych sometime in the future.
It is easy to assume and make up our conclusions as well as judge but I think the video is too short to conclude and pass judgement. Once again, to me, they were all wrong.

If there was no filming, the woman should have denied it and make the girl to remove everything.
It is alleged the woman has gone to the Police with different fabrication, hence their posting the girl and the mother's pictures to justify their claims.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by izubext007: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2019
The Woman Realise That Her Daughter Is Urgly
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:

So manhandling and humiliating her on video was the way to go about it? If you watch th video, the woman was saying "I told them to leave my daughter alone let me take her home". Meaning this mess would have been averted of she had been turned back at the gate but the staff wanted to humiliate the girl. Insisting she must be recorded on video is a violation of her rights and a case the school will not win if the woman decides to sue

They should pray the woman and her husband will let sleeping dog lie else, from what I watched, the school, the lady talking anyhow and the gateman who held her daughter's hand will regret ever doing so.
That woman handled this very maturely.

The school should have administered the appropriate punishment,call the mum and tell her it's not allowed. Simple.

I don't understand Yoruba but from what I saw on the video, it was the school that escalated the whole thing. The lady looks like she want to just take her daughter home. The girl will be traumatized even though what she did is wrong. Nigerians with jungle justice mentality
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Azmanaty: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
AryaSand:
Eye Lashes in secondary school The mother must be a Retired Slay Queen. I couldn't even rub lip-stick at home when I was in secondary school with the kind of mother I had. How na?

But now you can boldly display various kinds and sizes of Dildos on your dp..
who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If there was no filming, the woman should have denied it and make the girl to remove everything.
It is alleged the woman has gone to the Police with different fabrication, hence their posting the girl and the mother's pictures to justify their claims.

The video actually implicated the school and her staff.
Did u watch it?
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by BRATISLAVA: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Kittex7:

Everyone good woman will do the same. No one can tell if the woman was either aware of the fixed eye lashes or not. But believe the teacher that said never come back to this school didn't mean well for that girl and obviously she's tired of teaching. What's teaching? If as a teacher too you don't know how to address issues by inviting her parents up and talk about the changes you observed in the girl's life entirely. Yoruba will say na one person dey born and nah many dey nurture her. That's the adage the community are no longer using and it's affecting all of us youths... Everybody will be saying it's not my concern,. You see bruv we need to change the way we think bro. I also taught immediately i finished my nysc and glory be to the Almighty. Those students still appreciate all my efforts up till today and due to the little discipline i injected in to their bloods
go to the UK and tell them all this and try to wear eyelashes to school as a girl, if you like, bring your parents and see if you will be let in. It's not about her mother being aware or not. Who cares about a woman who looks so rough that even if her daughter wanted to wear a bikini to school she would still come to blindly support her? This is about the school and their rules and regulations. It's not about if her mother knows or not. Why is that even an issue? It's about the school rules! If you like come from a pigsty but once you're in school you better look like everyone else. She should abide by it, her parents signed to it when she was given admission. Even in the West eyelashes aren't for school! If you default, you don't come back to school until you've removed them and are ready to learn!
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
The mother is foolish for indulging her daughter to disobey rules and regulations of the school. Why would a school girl be fixing eye lashes? It's obvious she is being trained in the art of olosho ism. She obviously has bf she is trying to impress in the school. What a generational shame they are.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by BRATISLAVA: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
The mother is foolish for indulging her daughter to disobey rules and regulations of the school. Why would a school girl be fixing eye lashes? It's obvious she is being trained in the art of olosho ism. He has bf she is trying to impress in the school. What a generational shame they are.
thank you. You can see what's going on
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by brainhgeek(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The fact that there was filming which has gone viral even made it worse. The end result of education is change but I am sorry that scene will not change that girl but rather endanger her behavior. She might respond to it badly and reject any form of rehabilitation.
Again, I maintain that most of what we are doing right now are assumptions. No one has come up with facts apart from the short clip. We need that to be fair in our judgement
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by tooth4tooth: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2019
tiwiex:

As much as I agree the parents were irresponsible to allow this, I don't think the comments are pathetic. The comments don't support the parents. It criticises the approach of reprimanding the girl.

Lets agree she broke school rules. What does the school policy hand book propose? Pull her head, take a video and insult her like a criminal. No one is perfect these things will happen even to people you know personally so stop acting holier than the pope. The issue is with the approach of the school. I bet you, someone is being reprimanded right now. It's a school where people learn and are corrected in a civil way. This is not even civil.

PS: I agreed with your comment then went back to watch the video once I saw divergent views. This approach is so messed up.
When I read a comment from someone preaching civility and the bolded. I give up. Next please.......
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Aarenaija: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
This is a reflection of the society we find ourselves. Look at a "mother" that wants her daughter to fix eye lashes to a secondry school.

These are the kinds of parent that won't bother if the children brings home what does not belong to them, they won't ask questions about the source. The reason for the stealing in high and low places in Nigeria.

Should the school because of you change the rules? What a mother!...... I am scared for the next generation.

When you have indesciplined mothers you sure would have indescent youths lacking ideals but slothful in characters all over the place.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Finnestgreat: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Speechless
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by mysteryman2014: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoephase:

I don't think you put some thoughts in your statement.

Yes it is a school guided by rules and regulations. Does the regulations state that public shaming is the punishment for not dressing as prescribed in the school dress code?

Secondly, she looks like a teen this is a critical period in her developmental phase, I believe the school should have had a private talk with the mom and daughter, and let them understand that such is not acceptable.

While in the principle office she should be made to take it off and serve her punishment quietly.

Publicly humiliating her does nothing but exposes the school to law suits.

Really that's the way to go. There is no need for the undue publicity. This is nothing but public trial which is not proper.

There are normal channels for correcting misdemeanors on the part of students, that should have been adopted.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by dominique(f): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2019
sassysure:

They should pray the woman and her husband will let sleeping dog lie else, from what I watched, the school, the lady talking anyhow and the gateman who held her daughter's hand will regret ever doing so.
That woman handled this very maturely.

The school should have administered the appropriate punishment,call the mum and tell her it's not allowed. Simple.

I don't understand Yoruba but from what I saw on the video, it was the school that escalated the whole thing. The lady looks like she want to just take her daughter home. The girl will be traumatized even though what she did is wrong. Nigerians with jungle justice mentality

The female voice was saying "don't let her go anywhere, make sure you video her very well". Who are they to drag her around and video her like a common criminal? Every school has a code of conduct, there is a disciplinary guideline where rules and appropriate punishments are clearly stated. The teachers and security will have to point out where the punishment for indecent appearance is physical assault and public humiliation for the courts to dismiss this case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by MrOwonikoko: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Chummynoni:

you shud use your brain once in a while naa. i used tat* as short form. baq to yur questn, its is a pronoun. get an english teacher sir. i cnt epp u. lest i 4gt! find someone to tel u d meaning of "Charity begins at home". i read my quote on your post and i didnt see anywhere i insultd yu but yu decided to quarrel wit yur brain while replying me. i am sure yu must av learnt from me anyway. peace out*

U mean learnt rubbish from you? Oga, you still don't know how to communicate via written english. Pls, do learn where to attach comma, apostrophe, exclamation mark and as well question mark. Enjoy the rest of your day with your english tutor ok!

And don't hide your illiteracy with short hands, type the words out in full english meaning.
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Chummynoni(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
MrOwonikoko:

U mean learnt rubbish from you? Oga, you still don't know how to communicate via written english. Pls, do learn where to attach comma, apostrophe, exclamation mark and as well question mark. Enjoy the rest of your day with your english tutor ok!

And don't hide your illiteracy with short hands, type the words out in full english meaning.
av a nice day too
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:

The female voice was saying "don't let her go anywhere, make sure you video her very well". Who are they to drag her around and video her like a common criminal? Every school has a code of conduct, there is a disciplinary guideline where rules and appropriate punishments are clearly stated. The teachers and security will have to point out where the punishment for indecent appearance is physical assault and public humiliation for the courts to dismiss this case.

Some people here were busy bashing the mum and her daughter not knowing that the video is actually implicated the school more. I don't think I will be able to handle it the way the woman did. The girl was wrong. She is not the first nor will be the last, i also did some funny things when growing up and was punished in school too.
That's part of growing up. Discipline and correct them not abuse. The girl look so confused.
Who knows if it has been happening in that school before?
She was humiliated, that wasn't enough, they uploaded it on social media. I'm happy people called them out.

If it's here where I stay, that is the end of that teacher's teaching career and she will end up in jail with the security man. Who are they trying to impress?
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by MrOwonikoko: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Chummynoni:

av a nice day too

Oga, u surrender? Lol.... don't forget to visit your english tutor professor zombynoni dickhead!
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
go to the UK and tell them all this and try to wear eyelashes to school as a girl, if you like, bring your parents and see if you will be let in. It's not about her mother being aware or not. Who cares about a woman who looks so rough that even if her daughter wanted to wear a bikini to school she would still come to blindly support her? This is about the school and their rules and regulations. It's not about if her mother knows or not. Why is that even an issue? It's about the school rules! If you like come from a pigsty but once you're in school you better look like everyone else. She should abide by it, her parents signed to it when she was given admission. Even in the West eyelashes aren't for school! If you default, you don't come back to school until you've removed them and are ready to learn!
Toh¡ hope you are now living in UK to tell me how their rules and regulations look like! Do you think African schools will tolerate the ways UK high school children dress to school? Though I watch some high school movies. I'm not living in UK like you. LOL
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Yoighaman(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
The caption of this post should have been "QUEENS COLLEGE REJECTS POTENTIAL SLAY QUEEN".

Some mothers are just irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by ZlatanIbile: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Lol, dumbo
Beverlyjean:

Ur moniker says it all
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by BRATISLAVA: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Kittex7:

Toh¡ hope you are now living in UK to tell me how their rules and regulations look like! Do you think African schools will tolerate the ways UK high school children dress to school? Though I watch some high school movies. I'm not living in UK like you. LOL
movies aren't real life. Get over it. Why is it that people watch movies then think everything they see in movies is permissible and good and really how people live? So because in Hollywood you see some Florida behaviors you think that is what all Americans do? It's called entertainment for a reason. I repeat, let her wear eyelashes to any UK school with a uniform and dress code and then you will tell us if she will be granted entry to classes and if anyone will sympathize with them at all. they have dress codes. Abide or fall out. Nobody will beg them back

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Chummynoni(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2019
MrOwonikoko:

Oga, u surrender? Lol.... don't forget to visit your english tutor professor zombynoni dickhead!
nae, i decided to put into use a saying that goes thus"no matter what you say to a fool, it wont change anything" continue wallowing in the pool of ignorance. goodluck on your journey chump
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by wiloy2k8(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Imagine the pathetic comments from those instagram users undecided

This is secondary school for God's sake. The students are guided by rules and regulations. Non compliance has its penalty in order to serve as deterrent to others.

If you must fix eyelash ,then identify any school that allows that instead of constituting public nuisance with your irresponsible mother undecided undecided

my dear i was angry when i read those nonsense. there are rules and this rules should be obeyed . haba

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
dominique:
Both the mother and teachers are wrong! Why would the mum allow her child go to school like that? The teacher should have sent her home or to principal's office for appropriate disciplinary action to be taken instead of manhandling and humiliating her like that and even videoed. No mother would stand back and watch her child manhandled regardless what the child did.

I wonder how the mother and daughter both left home with her wearing those eyelashes.this is not a case of waiting till mum drops you and then running to the school restroom to tack them on. You cannot hide eyelashes.

The mum's bizarre parenting is a part of the whole problem. Is she pimping her daughter or trying to turn her into a sex pot?

I personally believe the school made the video to control the narrative.

This shit is not defenseible
Re: Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security by xjiggy: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Hoephase:

The menace we first today as Nigerians are the handiwork of people that lived the "African value". Obj, GEJ, IBB, Abacha, Buhari etc all lived in the era of sticking to African values, they dressed appropriately, respected their elders and speak with manners but today these same set of people have stolen and blunder our economic they are the pillars behind the suffering of the everyday man on the street.

Yes African value my left ass.
That we have currupt individuals as leaders does not erode the richness of our values. You failed to name the Tai solarins, Dora Akuyinli, Gani Fawehinmis that stood for what is right and good. Mind you brother, every culture world wide have a barbaric side to it but every culture have its peculiarities. When modernizing your culture, inculcate only the progressive and positive aspects and discard of the frivolities. The Asians are a good example of this. Despite their modernization, they refuse to discard of their moral inclines. A school child should concentrate on their education and overall metal growth not body enhancements. As for the mother, her total lack of discipline is evident in the whole outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.