Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child (25471 Views)

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Una still dey go church? I stopped going to church when i realized it was a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by nauto: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Nawa
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by MedicH: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
poor women and pastors. na una sabi
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by shogsman(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Start the arrest from the head usher, down to the witness that saw a senior pastor take a child,then proceed to arrest all the senior pastors,the person that is responsible for the creche should be arrested too,finally,arrest the owner of the church.
In 3 days this boy will be found alive or otherwise.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by UgoManchester(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Both the Pastor, the Ushers And The one who told the woman about ritual plots in that church have hand in the missing of that child. The Plot started from forcing the woman to take a child who has not even walked to Children's ward. The entire church should be arrested and be forced to provide the child.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by shogsman(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
whitelight30:
Una still dey go church? I stopped going to church when i realize it was a waste of time.
It's not necessary a waste of time,it works for some people. I myself have not been in church in over 4 years now,different strokes for different folks.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Ivypresh(f): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2019
wat is d police doing if not investigating the church to find d child, how can a pastor tell u to go home and not make noise about it till d next morning when dey would have carried d child far gone���
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by MPESA(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
achi4u:
I will make sure so many people goes down with that Child even the pastor will not be save.

Seriously you can't easily get to that pastor, I know this for sure because of the power and affluence he command within and outside the state ..... Only the G.O, of prayer centre church of God can be above him in term of power, affluence and church growth.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Why won't children church have CCTV?

They need to insert hot rod into the yansh of the pastor so he will confess.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by EldonCash247: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
I think man who asked you to take d matter serious and dat someone in d church is planning to use seven children 4 ritual should b investigated...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Slynation(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2019
If the woman is financially stable, with thorough investigations, her son will be found, but if otherwise, Am sorry to say it's bye bye to her son, because Mr Abdul & his cohorts will always understand.... Such a cute son
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by ceeceeuwa: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2019
I can’t go to any public place that they won’t allow me custody of my kids while there. They go everywhere with me. Haba! Abeg , everyone hold your pikin!
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2019
passyhansome:
Lord for your Glory, I decree in the Name Of Jesus within the next 7 days, if God tarries there will be a testimony, that Child will be found and whole. Amen
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why won't children church have CCTV?
That's the question.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmm, am suspecting foul play, the pastor knows about the disappearance of the child for him to bribe the police officer is suspicious, the woman should take the case to IGP, this is a lesson for us to know that not all the places we see as worship centres we call churches, some of them are house of the devil, how will a child disappear from a church when ushers and security officials are all present.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by ikorodureporta: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
PAULEENBAYO:
Amen , the child went missing on Sunday and less than 24 hours the father is already asking the church for# 10 million .the father had in the past kidnapped the child and the mother and asked the girls parents for Ransome , her parents paid 1.2 million, then the child was only 3 months old and now this is happening . the father of the child can't go to any police station because of his criminal record . everyone trying to tarnish the image of the church is an enemy of God . the battle is the Lord's . all those who know about the disaaperance of the child shall be disgraced ,and the child shall be found in Jesus name. Amen

Tell us more.. abi u b d G.O wyf
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by DedeNkem: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Everyday, religion is shamed with a lot of evidence that shows it is a sham!
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by ikorodureporta: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by GermanMelania: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
passyhansome:
Lord for your Glory, I decree in the Name Of Jesus within the next 7 days, if God tarries there will be a testimony, that Child will be found and whole. Amen

7 days don pass oga. What now?
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by GermanMelania: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]Shut up. God God everything is God in this useless country. There is a serious foul play here and the Nigerian police should for once do their job! This is so crazy! I can't imagine the trauma this family is going through.
viking. Return to your own country shd carry your religion go na. But ask the guy if when he is hungry he prays instead of eating. Prays instead of baffing. Prays intsead of pooping
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by GermanMelania: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Viking007:
Arrest all the ushers in that useless church. They are all suspects. This is why I hate all this compulsory Sunday school rubbish, a country with zero security. You'll be forcing parents to give out their kids. Any church I go and they won't allow my wife to hold my child during service will be quickly discarded.
With all your mouth see misogyny. So is it wrong if you hold the pikin. U difnt say you or your wife. U put it on her. Step father in father's role. No send your pikins go school because the world is not 100 percent safe..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) / Ghana Man Commits Suicide After His Family Refused Him To Marry His Baby Mama / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.