Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child (25493 Views)

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2019
helen4:
what are you insinuating? That she's faking her missing child?
she is not faking it at all. When a church has no security one has to be careful
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Duggedised12(f): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2019
He told me and my husband to return home and sleep and that we should not make any noise about it

I stopped reading here.A child is missing instead of involving the police he told the couple to go home and not make any noise about it.smh

Later, the pastor (Babatunde) called his Personal Assistant to give inspector Abdul N20,000 and that the inspector would understand

Then there is this part that got me curious as to the kind of relationship between pastor babatunde and inspector abdul ,who knows if the 20k is to manipulate the case and kill the case if possible.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2019
There is no demonic ritual.

the police simply need to arrest and interrogate all of the caregivers in that creche. Maybe the so called prophet as well.

By now it should be clear that we have a serious child trafficking problem.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Bahamas95(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2019
passyhansome:
Lord for your Glory, I decree in the Name Of Jesus within the next 7 days, if God tarries there will be a testimony, that Child will be found and whole. Amen
Amen. But that 7days is too long, pray the prayer again. I'm very sure that woman can't wait that long to have her baby back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2019
grin yes nah, children lost in the church and Holy Spirit want to keep quite? Kojo pastor must provide that children or they close down that church there is no God in that church.

Well they should also check around the church make pastor no go bury the child alive as retural that church normally do,
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Godfullsam(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
The pastor may have a clue about the child's where about.

All the workers in charge of the creche/children department should be apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Okoso1: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:
That some people still go to churches in this century amazes me a lot!

I feel so ashamed of my people in Africa...

You are poor, and your pastor is super rich, yet you still give him from the money you don't even have, ARE YOU DAFT? ARE YOU DAFT? ARE YOU DAFT?

RECLAIM YOUR COMMON SENSE NA!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Mummyfour(f): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2019
The long name of the church is a pointer to the fact that even when you go there with a small problem,you will leave with a loooong problem. Church wey get yoruba and English name fused together.
Why do Christians fall for some of these scammers called prophet and pastors.
I believe in my heart that the child will be found. Amen
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by malel1: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
helen4:
I can't imagine myself passing through this. God help us. Direct this baby home

If I pass through that , every 10hours I will assassinate 1 of those ushers till all of them are dead

2 Likes

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by achi4u(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
A cry of a mother.
This days no where is safe even in the house of God, that's why I don't swallow everything religious...if you like dey behave like apostle Paul and Silas I will still be very careful about ur steps.
That pastor and his bloody gang should handover that Child to his mother.

1 Like

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by samilly(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
They should question the pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Balogun7T:
Nal pastor hide am undecided undecided undecided

Why pastor can't find the child if truly he hear from God and Holy Spirit as you Christian claim?

Or God of that church don't know that a child missed?
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Aladdin1(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
I think its a white garment church.the church and its shepherd knows something about the missing child.surely the do and are culpable in this matter.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Viking007(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
passyhansome:
Lord for your Glory, I decree in the Name Of Jesus within the next 7 days, if God tarries there will be a testimony, that Child will be found and whole. Amen
[/s]Shut up. God God everything is God in this useless country. There is a serious foul play here and the Nigerian police should for once do their job! This is so crazy! I can't imagine the trauma this family is going through.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by dominique(f): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Someone's child gets missing within your premises and you ask them to go home and sleep?
From the article, it's obvious the pastor and a bunch of ushers are involved in this kidnap. They must all be rounded up by the police and made to produce him. Since the local police has already been compromised, I hope the Ondo state commissioner of police takes up this case. They MUST produce that child!

Lord, return this boy home safely to his parents and expose all those behind his kidnap. Too many wicked souls in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by achi4u(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
He told me and my husband to return home and sleep and that we should not make any noise about it

I stopped reading here.A child is missing instead of involving the police he told the couple to go home and not make any noise about it.smh

Later, the pastor (Babatunde) called his Personal Assistant to give inspector Abdul N20,000 and that the inspector would understand

Then there is this part that got me curious as to the kind of relationship between pastor babatunde and inspector abdul ,who knows if the 20k is to manipulate the case and kill the case if possible.
You're there.
I'm afraid, a lot of twist and turn... that pastor alone is a number one suspect.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Shortly after , I met a man I cannot recognise again . The man told me to take the issue more seriously . He alleged that someone in the church was planning to use seven children for rituals. The man told me that while prayer session was going on that Sunday, he saw a senior member of the church leaving the church for the children’ s church and one of the ushers took a boy who wore blue clothes out but that he didn ’t know if the boy taken out was mine

Out of the seven babies needed for the ritual only one is missing from the church, for now
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by helen4(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
malel1:

If I pass through that , every 10hours I will assassinate 1 of those ushers till all of them are dead
I tell you. I would have destroyed a lot.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Viking007(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
ghanaman5050:
Arrest the pastor. I don't trust him
Arrest all the ushers in that useless church. They are all suspects. This is why I hate all this compulsory Sunday school rubbish, a country with zero security. You'll be forcing parents to give out their kids. Any church I go and they won't allow my wife to hold my child during service will be quickly discarded.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by SisterFire(f): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Wayne4uall(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
I don't even know what to believe again now... All I know is that my God is not dead

1 Like

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Duggedised12(f): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
achi4u:
You're there.
I'm afraid, a lot of twist and turn... that pastor alone is a number one suspect.
The case will likely die since money has changed hands.nor be naija we dey? Very anyhow country.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by achi4u(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
malel1:

I will make sure so many people goes down with that Child even the pastor will not be save.

1 Like

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by PAULEENBAYO(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
passyhansome:
Amen , the child went missing on Sunday and less than 24 hours the father is already asking the church for# 10 million .the father had in the past kidnapped the child and the mother and asked the girls parents for Ransome , her parents paid 1.2 million, then the child was only 3 months old and now this is happening . the father of the child can't go to any police station because of his criminal record . everyone trying to tarnish the image of the church is an enemy of God . the battle is the Lord's . all those who know about the disaaperance of the child shall be disgraced ,and the child shall be found in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by achi4u(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
The case will likely die since money has changed hands.nor be naija we dey? Very anyhow country.
And looking at that woman,she may not have the financial strength to pursue that case.
It is a targeted incident towards that woman.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by simple87: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2019
H..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by anddddddy: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Chai wolf � in sheep like manner � in the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Duggedised12(f): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2019
achi4u:
And looking at that woman,she may not have the financial strength to pursue that case.
It is a targeted incident towards that woman.
probably the only child within the age range they were looking for or something ,i just tire . Nowhere is safe for kids anymore.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by Born2Breed(f): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2019
All these pastor,prophet and prophetess churches self. Dem be ominigbor level.

Next you will hear is the holy spirit said I should tell you to tell your husband to tell your family that your child will return in 7yrs.

Petition the IG immediately, no time for smell smell.
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by mastermaestro(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2019
simple87:
The sister to the mother of the missing child is a co worker in our facility. As I was told,d prophet was summoned to d palace,after he came back what he said was ' A ti lo a ti de'. All diz yahoo yahoo pastor ...But I learnt a petition has been written to the IG..

Interpret please!
Re: Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child by mastermaestro(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
PAULEENBAYO:
Amen , the child went missing on Sunday and less than 24 hours the father is already asking the church for# 10 million .the father had in the past kidnapped the child and the mother and asked the girls parents for Ransome , her parents paid 1.2 million, then the child was only 3 months old and now this is happening . the father of the child can't go to any police station because of his criminal record . everyone trying to tarnish the image of the church is an enemy of God . the battle is the Lord's . all those who know about the disaaperance of the child shall be disgraced ,and the child shall be found in Jesus name. Amen

Another twist. Tell more.... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Stealing In Benin, Beaten, Lands In Intensive Care Unit (Graphic) / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder / Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.