Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice (350 Views)

Need An Advice On My Relationship / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice by Itsjare(f): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dis aint bout me though.. Its bout a friend

Her fiance had a lil problem which cost dem dia accomodation... So right now the guy stays at his immediate elder bro house pending the time he wil get back to track

D issue now is dat d elder bro wife don dey giv my friend attitude anytime she goes visiting now, for like 2 months now... Which wasn't so before.. When she told me bout d attitude I just told her it might b she was angry den when u greeted her and u thinking she is giving attitude

Not until today DAT we both went dia and she gave both of us attitude den I confirm... Bit intold my friend I don't blame d woman... Na her house and u guys are invading her privacy... Its going to a year now d guy is staying wit dem... So she don try

D problem now is my friend said she won't go visiting d guy dia until he gets another apartment cos of d woman attitude... And she spoke with d guy.. D guy said she shouldnt mind her... And my friend said dey shud settle for any room available for now... But d guy is lookin for bigger space

Shud my friend follow her heart by not going dia or shud she follow d guy saying

Pls help a sis here... Cos she's loosing her mind over dis issue
Re: An Advice by nlPoster: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Who is visiting and who is staying at the house?

Your write up is not clear.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice by Itsjare(f): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
nlPoster:
Who is visiting and who is staying at the house?

Your write up is not clear.
what part don't you understand
Re: An Advice by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
So you’re saying your friends wife don’t like to visit your brother because he doesn’t cook for you? Shame!
Re: An Advice by Zombiekiller010: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
When you're ready to tell us the truth , we will advise you
Re: An Advice by midnighter(f): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2019
If I were her I would stop going there and wait until the room was ready since I'm clearly not welcome...
Re: An Advice by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Your friends fiance is just shameless. He is living with his brother and should reduce the number of times he invites his girlfriend to the house. Yes he is really inconveniencing the family, and his brothers wife has tried to tolerate it for almost a year like you've said. Your friend should reduce the number of times she goes to that house, maybe she can go there once in two weeks, or she simply wait till the guy can rent a house.

(1) (Reply)

Being A Bad Wife Is A Choice / . / Seven Money Mistakes That Destroy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.