Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (23256 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Video: It’s Only A “mumu” Lady That Has One Boyfriend- Beautiful Lady Advises / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Sonnobax15(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
The truth is that you can't fall in love and the same time be wise..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by skylegend(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
let them go
find a place that you present is respected
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by SmalIdick123: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
helinues:
[s]The brain is wonderful. It works from when u're born & doesn't stop until...

You fall in love! Then you become a classic Mumu! grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Abasstoheeb(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
True write up but apart from cheating, Men is polygamous in nature Is not easy to be with a single girl except after marriage
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Abasstoheeb:
True write up
but apart from cheating, Men is polygamous in nature
Is not easy to be with a single girl except after marriage
this has nothing to do with men......

Then you are also saying all women loves money
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is a great write-up!!
Bt sometimes i wonder how someone could still be in love with an abusive person?? Like WTF?
Things i can never tolerate in a relationship are
Abusive partner:my parent never hit me,one stupid boyfriend will nw raise his hand on me because of what exactly? That day it is over!!! Infact you will never see my shadow again!!!
Cheating partner I can't tolerate cheating partner no matter how i love the person!!! Because if he truly respects our relationship nd me he will never cheat no matter the circumstances!!!
Potential rapist All in the name of relationship you want to claim right as if you have paid my bride price grin,if you ever try to force anything either kissing,touching or beyond, it's over!!! No turning back!!!
My dear ladies please no matter your love for a guy if he does any of what i listed please run for your dear life!!!

Seems uve had the worst encounter with guys.. u sound very bitter

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by DennisEche(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
WHAT OF BUHARI AND THE ZOMBIES?
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
I can't even bleep a girl more than once. Unless if am married
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Godhatesodomy: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by lollybizzu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Nice

No epistle today grin

It's the long comment we want o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by moorevic(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Solomon8144:

See this one with ironing board yansh sef dey give conditions

Choi bros calm down.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by helinues: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fuckandcum:
[s][/s]

Me dancing azonto.. We have seen the new monikers.. grin grin grin

Let the work resumes

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Duggedised12(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benbelor:
This is so me. Some girls are dating themselves, funny enough they don't know grin.
well i hope many ladies reading this wake up and give themselves brain. Any relationship more that two years with no meaningful commitment in terms of marriage should be revised . Many men are time wasters no woman should continue waiting for any man to finish consulting his ancestors if he should marry her or not.

Take note ladies, that you know all his family member including his first ,second and third cousins is not guarantee that he will marry you. You might just be dating yourself .shine your eyes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Jgoldie: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
technicallyrich:
SO many women in the zoo has nothing to offer apart from liar,mess,doingt their favourite abortion,beg money,open like like scissors even to your own friends and family members and hoping for her husband to die after giving birth and geting fat so that she will join the great widows club and start fuking her dead husband friends,brothers and colleagues.
No relationship is petrfect.so someone must be hurt,and i prefer doing the beating,hurting and abusing than allow a woman do that to me.

You must have loved her too hard.....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Koolman1234(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
My girlfriend then once cheated on me...I found out through her chats.. I didn't feel bad that much because I'm not a saint either...

She begged me to forgive her which I did...but she doesn't know I have moved on with my life since then...she de give me her cookies these days anytime I'm in the mood...she think say I still de plan my future with her...

My tit for her tat...no Nigerian girl go fit use my head drink garri ..

I get bored with only 1 girlfriend...sorry to say...but I will change after marriage
Pubichairs:
My girlfriend then once cheated on me...I found out through her chats.. I didn't feel bad that much because I'm not a saint either...

She begged me to forgive her which I did...but she doesn't know I have moved on with my life since then...she de give me her cookies these days anytime I'm in the mood...she think say I still de plan my future with her...

I get bored with only 1 girlfriend...sorry to say...but I will change after marriage
Pubichairs:

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:

Keep deceiving yourself. Tell us how you will change after marriage?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
The only thing I can't tolerate is cheating(infidelity).I might forgive you and never hate you,but that relationship would never continue.
I breakup with you doesn't mean I hate you,it just means "we can't continue again"

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Czartega(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=binarymachine post=84191273]So you have been with your partner for some time now. He/she has hurt you and broken you heart the first time, you forgive and love continues. They cheat again or hurt you the second time, after a while of “am sorrys” and “please forgive me, I promise it will never happen again”. You decide to let go and continue, after all, no one is perfect. Besides you love them too much you can’t bear to let go. Now they have betrayed you again for the third time with the exact same thing they have been hurting you with. They are seriously crying and pleading for your forgiveness and your brain has entered a state of confusion, you don’t know what to do. You are hurting badly but still you love them badly too.

You are thinking about the good times you have shared together, calculating the number of years you have been with them, all that time can not just go down the drain. He is rich and has more prospects too, she is so beautiful and super sexy. They spoil you with gifts and help out when you need them. He or she is so good in bed and have the perfect body. You keep thinking of all the good things about them and how far you have come, you have even introduced them to all your your family and friends.

Ask yourself, is this the cycle you want to live for the rest of your life? They hurt you and beg, you forgive. They hurt you again and beg and you forgive, the cycle keeps going on and on. You are blinded by their love and all and you are ignoring the single most important thing, your peace of mind and self respect. Yes, respect! They don’t respect you and they know you are “mumu in love”, if they cry and beg, you can’t bear not to forgive, so they take advantage of it. They are not loyal and you are ignoring that, you will cry for a long time.

Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, the third time is very intentional. Sister/brother! Wake up! Pull yourself together and move on. It’s very hard and painful but save yourself a life of misery. It’s not about how far, it’s how well. If you keep managing to continue, they will eventually disappoint you in the end. Don’t loose yourself trying to fix things, you can’t change them, it’s in their blood. Don’t accept what you can’t endure and don’t endure what can kill you. You deserve better and can do better. Forgive them but forget them and move on.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/14/dont-be-a-mumu-in-love/

[see love is a very strong thing]
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
don't break de bro' code..u should know this is de only way to still keep her relevant around me, as man u be u suppose understand
Woman don swear for you before? I no sure say you need am.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benbelor:
This is so me. Some girls are dating themselves, funny enough they don't know grin.
Fake niggar. You like to f**k but you dey fear commitment. You are only doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Tonyspecial(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigga
Pubichairs:

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by ZankuB: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Me dancing azonto.. We have seen the new monikers.. grin grin grin

Let the work resumes
[/s]
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
well i hope many ladies reading this wake up and give themselves brain. Any relationship more that two years with no meaningful commitment in terms of marriage should be revised . Many men are time wasters no woman should continue waitnf for any man to finish consulting his ancestors if he should marry her or not.

Take note ladies, that you know all his family member including his first ,second and third cousins is not guarantee that he will marry you. You might just be dating yourself .shine your eyes.

funny enough, you should generalize your advice.

Cause there are some guys who are also dating themselves without knowing.

My close friend is an example. just last week, he told me he broke up with his gf because he found out he had been "dating himself" and she was never in love with him.

Many of these relationship issues fall on both sides.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by ZankuB: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Interesting
[/s]
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Munzy14(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
don't break de bro' code..u should know this is de only way to still keep her relevant around me, as man u be u suppose understand
cool I tire for that dude.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by dinodangana(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dang it this guy just spoke straight into my situation right now. Family and friends from all around calling to beg but thie mumu don do. Thumbs up OP

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by kikelomojessy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:

My tit for her tat...no Nigerian girl go fit use my head drink garri .. ( you are a cheat so is she but when you found out about hers you decided to stop loving her, awwh it pains so much only when a female cheats)

I get bored with only 1 girlfriend...sorry to say...but I will change after marriage ( you learn how to use left hand in old age)
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by helinues: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
ZankuB:
[s][/s]

We are waiting ooo Sir Lawna
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Lazerone(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Different people have their reasons for tolerating their partners no matter what. Sometimes it's sickening, other times I admire it cos I feel they can keep a relationship and make it work. But if it's not worth it, let it go. Seriously, the worst thing that can happen to you is to lose yourself in a relationship. It is horrible. Know your worth and let go of that partner that takes you for granted.

Meanwhile, abeg check out the forgotten wonder of the world, a monastery of three religions - Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism ; hanging off a cliff in China.
http://prodesigners.com.ng/ancient-hanging-monastery-in-china-still-stands-till-date/

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Equity15(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
red pillers
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by LadyHeaven(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:

Easier said than done...GL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by LadyHeaven(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
emddi:
The only thing I can't tolerate is cheating(infidelity).I might forgive you and never hate you,but that relationship would never continue.
I breakup with you doesn't mean I hate you,it just means "we can't continue again"

I hope it's same in your part? I see no reasonable virtuous woman that would cheat on a faithful, loyal man, they are rare and should be pampered and extremely adored. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.