Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (23464 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Video: It’s Only A “mumu” Lady That Has One Boyfriend- Beautiful Lady Advises / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Chommieblaq(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
My girlfriend then once cheated on me...I found out through her chats.. I didn't feel bad that much because I'm not a saint either...

She begged me to forgive her which I did...but she doesn't know I have moved on with my life since then...she de give me her cookies these days anytime I'm in the mood...she think say I still de plan my future with her...

My tit for her tat...no Nigerian girl go fit use my head drink garri ..

I get bored with only 1 girlfriend...sorry to say...but I will change after marriage

You were also also cheating and still cheat.
You want what you can’t give.

What makes you think you are not just servicing her
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Make una Dey device una self dey go, she might even be the one using you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Koolman1234(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
My girlfriend then once cheated on me...I found out through her chats.. I didn't feel bad that much because I'm not a saint either...

She begged me to forgive her which I did...but she doesn't know I have moved on with my life since then...she de give me her cookies these days anytime I'm in the mood...she think say I still de plan my future with her...

I get bored with only 1 girlfriend...sorry to say...but I will change after marriage
Although it's good to truly forgive but some girls deserve this. like my gf, I really loved and had future plans for her but her attitude is very poor poor. Bought jamb form for her and tried for her edu yet she's not concerned abt sch while am a PG student. Denied me sex for almost a year since we dated, just recently she gave me 5min session (lol) after reminding her that I needed Sex in the relationship the very moment I toasted her; she want total freedom; replies my chats only at will, can ignored me atimes; telling me to talk and listen while pressing phone even in important matters - disrespectful attitudes.
Local man had frank talk with her yet she's nonchalant. if sex opportunities come local man will grap it oo but he had secretly moved on, she's now just a friend (it'll take a miracle from her part like total humility and God grace for the first love/plans to reappear) and he's searching and hoping for more serious minded girl to plan future with.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Duggedised12(f): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

funny enough, you should generalize your advice.

Cause there are some guys who are also dating themselves without knowing.

My close friend is an example. just last week, he told me he broke up with his gf because he found out he had been "dating himself" and she was never in love with him.

Many of these relationship issues fall on both sides.
true but the consequences hit different for both gender. Which is why women need to shine their eyes more. Cos years are precious to women than men.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
true but the consequences hit different for both gender. Which is why women need to shine their eyes more. Cos years are precious to women than men.

@the bolded very correct. Ile obirin okin pe su

sorry if you are not Yoruba but I'll have quite a hard time translating that to English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Samsonklin(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is a great write-up!!
Bt sometimes i wonder how someone could still be in love with an abusive person?? Like WTF?
Things i can never tolerate in a relationship are
Abusive partner:my parent never hit me,one stupid boyfriend will nw raise his hand on me because of what exactly? That day it is over!!! Infact you will never see my shadow again!!!
Cheating partner I can't tolerate cheating partner no matter how i love the person!!! Because if he truly respects our relationship nd me he will never cheat no matter the circumstances!!!
Potential rapist All in the name of relationship you want to claim right as if you have paid my bride price grin,if you ever try to force anything either kissing,touching or beyond, it's over!!! No turning back!!!
My dear ladies please no matter your love for a guy if he does any of what i listed please run for your dear life!!!
You never even ready to date lol
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Westernlove: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:

She begged me to forgive her which I did...but she doesn't know I have moved on with my life since then...she de give me her cookies these days anytime I'm in the mood...she think say I still de plan my future with her....

Why don't u Instead move on totally. You are already planning your own doom In life because of 5 minutes enjoyment lol. So u will open your stinky mouth and tell her u are not Interested again. I just hope the lady Isn't from Edo tribe. I pity your life If this your post Is really true.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
The fear of falling in love and not loved in return is what scares me.
I be man but,my heart is too weak to suffer a heartbreak.
That's y I am still single

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
don't break de bro' code..u should know this is de only way to still keep her relevant around me, as man u be u suppose understand

Keep on playing with HIV ok,when it happens we will all be here,when your picture will be going round begging for money to go to India for treatment forgetting that hiv has no cure.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by ZankuB: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:

We are waiting ooo Sir Lawna
[/s]
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by shestrong(f): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:
don't break de bro' code..u should know this is de only way to still keep her relevant around me, as man u be u suppose understand

bro let her go, e go worse pass if she find out las las say d relationship na joke. e beta mk u hurt her now than wen una don go far or say her hopes don high say na you she go end up with. free her.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Playstation1: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pubichairs:

Damn Real Nigga SPOTTED!!!
We're both in the same boat bro!
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by NACE13: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't give what i can't take. Two things i can't let go. Cheating and bad character; My ex never cheated on me but her character was so bad because she's pretty with this killer shape that can make a man cry, so she thinks she can always get away with any thing because guys were hovering all around her which contributed to her big ego and toxic character.
When i had had enough of her bad character, i dumped her without thinking twice. I can't be dwelling on a trophy girlfriend with no peace of mind. Many folks envied us but them no know wetin man dey face for house
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Benbelor(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
well i hope many ladies reading this wake up and give themselves brain. Any relationship more that two years with no meaningful commitment in terms of marriage should be revised . Many men are time wasters no woman should continue waitnf for any man to finish consulting his ancestors if he should marry her or not.

Take note ladies, that you know all his family member including his first ,second and third cousins is not guarantee that he will marry you. You might just be dating yourself .shine your eyes.
Don't conclude just yet lady, I have a girl I'm loyal to and she's overly loyal to me no matter what, and we good together.. But them other girls that go screw up(many a time) and come begging and we settle, they are so dating themselves.

And yes I can have a side chick and still be loyal on both sides

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Modernist: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
nothing like love
I saw this quote on Nairaland "There's no love, only interest."

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Pubichairs(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Playstation1:

Damn Real Nigga SPOTTED!!!
We're both in the same boat bro!
only gays breaks de code
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
LadyHeaven:

I hope it's same in your part? I see no reasonable virtuous woman that would cheat on a faithful, loyal man, they are rare and should be pampered and extremely adored. grin
Why should I cheat?If I don't desire a woman again I rather just breakup.And the only thing on my part that could make me breakup is my Work
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Benbelor(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing bad in playing a girl who's been playing you and always come back to beg.. tits for tats you know

Don't be a dimwit you should understand this undecided
dilodavid:
Fake niggar. You like to f**k but you dey fear commitment. You are only doing yourself.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Queenserah26(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thumbs up OP. Some ladies have held on to empty promises for years, only to find out that they have to start afresh nonetheless. Pick up the pieces and start again, painful but better than holding on to empty promises.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Playstation1: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Queenserah26:
Thumbs up OP. Some ladies have held on to empty promises for years, only to find out that they have to start afresh nonetheless. Pick up the pieces and start again, painful but better than holding on to empty promises.

what empty promises had they (some ladies) held on to?
what pieces are they(some ladies) picking up to start again?

Love is like the GOT, because in the GOT, there are no middle grounds, you either win or you DIE!
#CerseiLannister
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benbelor:
Nothing bad in playing a girl who's been playing you and always come back to beg.. tits for tats you know

Don't be a dimwit you should understand this undecided
Do whatever pleases you.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by SwagPower: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Solomon8144:
See this one with ironing board yansh sef dey give conditions
LMAO..
You correct but that was harsh bruv !
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Youngjohnosas: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Westernlove:

Why don't u Instead move on totally. You are already planning your own doom In life because of 5 minutes enjoyment lol. So u will open your stinky mouth and tell her u are not Interested again. I just hope the lady Isn't from Edo tribe. I pity your life If this your post Is really true.
You are sick and I think you should go for psychiatric evaluation. I Dont see why a lunatic will be trying to advice someone.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by hassinho707(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is a great write-up!!
Bt sometimes i wonder how someone could still be in love with an abusive person?? Like WTF?
Things i can never tolerate in a relationship are
Abusive partner:my parent never hit me,one stupid boyfriend will nw raise his hand on me because of what exactly? That day it is over!!! Infact you will never see my shadow again!!!
Cheating partner I can't tolerate cheating partner no matter how i love the person!!! Because if he truly respects our relationship nd me he will never cheat no matter the circumstances!!!
Potential rapist All in the name of relationship you want to claim right as if you have paid my bride price grin,if you ever try to force anything either kissing,touching or beyond, it's over!!! No turning back!!!
My dear ladies please no matter your love for a guy if he does any of what i listed please run for your dear life!!!
You dey like love things
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by mosallah(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Solomon8144:

Haha. Bros you wicked ooo .. Iron yansh ke grin
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by TerrorSquad147: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Solomon8144:

grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Westernlove: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
I am sick and I am a wasted sperm and a total disgrace to my family and humanity. I really need to go for psychiatric evaluation as soon as possible. I Dont see any reason why a chronic lunatic like me will be trying to advice someone.

Oh eeyah pele sorry ehn. Life has really dealt with this thing.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by MrMacinterchi1: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Solomon8144:
which one be ironing board yabsh now
The yansh package well bro..
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Magnoliaa(f): 1:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Pubichairs:
...but I will change after marriage

No, you won't.
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Some guys have mins to forgive a lady who can cheat on them I don’t think I can bear that at all
Re: Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love by Masterdazhem: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
That thing called love is nothing but a suck_er game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty / "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.